PDA

View Full Version : Washed out????

sammy the sage
11-05-2009, 08:31 AM
training...week of...mean anything to ya'll???

I know in years past SOME.."Euro's"...have been washed-out due to heat and done TERRIBLE...

other's...not really meant much such as last year...or perhaps my memory is wrong...

anyways...R.V.W...washed-out weds....big-time...would love excuse to bet against...thoughts on this angle????

no-way can I wait to see post parades unfortunately...or if that is a MUST for LEGIT throw-out...will have to do it some-how???

again...thoughts appreciated...sts

exiles
11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
His trainer said that he was very happy that R.V.P washed out, and that he would have been very worried if he didn't.

46zilzal
11-05-2009, 12:28 PM
If one realizes the time of year and where these horses are based, it is an easily explained matter that they are already starting to grow a winter coat. Shift them to a desert (relatively) and what do you think they are going to do? SAME thing happened to European shippers in Florida and over at Hollywood as I recall many of the shippers went through the same thing with no red flags going up anywhere

sammy the sage
11-08-2009, 11:28 AM
well that observation was TRUE...RVW didn't run a lick...

some of the OTHER clocker comment's...SUCKED or surely off....see Vale//Midshipmen//

and of course Conduit..which had CONFLICTING reports...but that was same as last year...he's just LOVES to race!