PDA

View Full Version : Dear sq764/philsfan07/whatever name you're writing under today:

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Mariano Rivera is YOUR daddy!!! :lol:

Feel free to peruse this thread again:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35769&page=5&pp=15&highlight=Rivera

Read it and weep:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/05/sports/baseball/05yankees.html

You still want Papelbon? :lol: :lol:

rrbauer
11-05-2009, 06:00 AM
As usual, the only thing worse than the Yankess are their fans. Pretty classless stuff PA....disappointing to see.

dav4463
11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Is baseball still going on? I've been watching NBA, NFL, college football, and getting ready for Breeder's Cup.

I didn't realize baseball was still being played. How did my Reds do this year? :confused: How about the Rangers?

Tom
11-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Baseball?
The strike over? When?

How are my Brooklyn Dodgers doing?

GaryG
11-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Yanks fans are no worse than the obnoxious "Red Sox Nation". Hey Suff.....you out there buddy?

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
As usual, the only thing worse than the Yankess are their fans. Pretty classless stuff PA....disappointing to see.I knew I was gonna get one of these types of replies...don't worry, I remain unfazed.

I am giving what I had to take all the time from sq764, or perhaps you don't remember that dog and pony show that went on all the time here in off-topic.

Too bad he's no longer posting (or is he?) and telling me how washed up Rivera is and that anyone who would take Rivera over Papelbon is an idiot. This was a couple of years ago....

You don't approve of follow-up replies, even if they are a few years in the making? :lol:

And I can assure you, there are a LOT WORSE fans out there...

cj
11-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I grew up hating the Yankees as an Orioles fan, though to be honest they stunk for a long stretch and were forgotten. However, unlike the O's current stretch, they have rebounded.

I will admit, I no longer hate them like I formerly did for one reason...the Red Sox. I find myself wanting the Yankees to win just to stick it to them.

Quagmire
11-06-2009, 09:10 AM
The Yankee victory brings everyone together. :D

http://www.mediaite.com/online/playing-hooky-keith-olbermann-goes-to-world-series-instead-of-hosting-countdown/

So, Hannity and Olbermann – getting “along perfectly,” taking photos of each other. Cute, or the sign of the apocalypse? We report, you decide.

RaceBookJoe
11-06-2009, 10:33 AM
I grew up hating the Yankees as an Orioles fan, though to be honest they stunk for a long stretch and were forgotten. However, unlike the O's current stretch, they have rebounded.

I will admit, I no longer hate them like I formerly did for one reason...the Red Sox. I find myself wanting the Yankees to win just to stick it to them.

Then you should be very happy. After 5 years of redsox gloating and the best decade they have had in forever...the best they could do was tie the Yankees in WS wins, only win half as many AL titles, and still watch Buster Olney call the Yankees the team of the decade :lol: rbj