PDA

View Full Version : PA WINS PREDICTION OF THE YEAR PRIZE

Warren Henry
11-04-2009, 11:17 AM
PA predicted that HCAP would become a more active poster after the Dems lost both Governorships last night. This prediction has already been proven to be correct.

Congrats PA.

lamboguy
11-04-2009, 11:21 AM
congradulations on such an outstanding call

hcap
11-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Too bad he and the rest of you guys did so poorly predicting the 2008 election, or for that matter the brilliance of the GW Bush presidency.

I certainly think all of the predictions here are on the same level of clairvoyance as "The Iraqi insurgency is in its last throes"

4 posts since the election last night. Not counting this one. Pa loses and so do you :sleeping:

Warren Henry
11-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Too bad he and the rest of you guys did so poorly predicting the 2008 election, or for that matter the brilliance of the GW Bush presidency.

I certainly think all of the predictions here are on the same level of clairvoyance as "The Iraqi insurgency is in its last throes"

4 posts since the election last night. Not counting this one. Pa loses and so do you :sleeping:
Rant on. I love it.

hcap
11-04-2009, 07:51 PM
What am I supposed to do?Accept your idiotic comments and not post?
Damned if I do, Damned if I don't :rolleyes:

I post on average- 2.20 posts per day
You post on average- 2.52 posts per day

You are certainly a lot shriller than I

Warren Henry
11-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Keep up the good work, soon you will surpass Mostpost for number of delusional posts

lamboguy
11-04-2009, 09:13 PM
not only am i going to give you a prediction, but i will donate 1 ounce of gold to your favorite charity if by some chance this president happens to get nominated and runs for president again in 2112 and wins the election, i will go even further if he loses the election by less than 5 points i will still give your charity the gold.

Tom
11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
PA predicted that HCAP would become a more active poster after the Dems lost both Governorships last night. This prediction has already been proven to be correct.

Congrats PA.

He is even resurrecting threads from summer of 08! :lol:

LottaKash
11-05-2009, 12:19 AM
not only am i going to give you a prediction, but i will donate 1 ounce of gold to your favorite charity if by some chance this president happens to get nominated and runs for president again in 2112 and wins the election, i will go even further if he loses the election by less than 5 points i will still give your charity the gold.

One can only imagine, what that charity may be....?

best,

Investorater
11-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Doesn't PA do a great job in keeping members in check.:ThmbUp:

exactaplayer
11-05-2009, 05:37 PM
note to self.... bookmark this page.