PDA

View Full Version : NY 23

hcap
11-04-2009, 06:43 AM
So there is one thread gloating "McDonnell wins Virginia"
Another gloating "GOP Christie Wins NJ".

But the race where the tea baggers made their stand-the so-called "REAL" conservatives- gave the race to the Dems. A district that had not elected a Democrat since the Civil War. The other races were won by more mainstream repubs.

Nice going Sarah, Beck, Armey and all you "real" neos. :lol:

Tom
11-04-2009, 07:42 AM
49-47.
You miss the point.
Not surprised. I knew you would be desperate for something.:D

The message sent was clear - support for the RINO was not there in spite of Newt ( old hat) and Steele (token).

The rejected RINO endorsed the dem......traitor to her party and showed her true colors - Blue! This was NOT about winning, although it was close. It was about taking back the party. It is about where we go down the road.

But enjoy it now.....the real tests were the ones that Obama failed to deliver.

ArlJim78
11-04-2009, 07:43 AM
congrats! I hope you are enjoying this big victory if that's what you think it is.

first of all, the Republican woman was going to lose this race anyway, Hoffman at least gave it a good run.

second, the guy is a total newby to campaigns and campaigning, jumped in at the last minute and finished remarkably well. nobody heard of this guy 1-2 months ago.

thirdly, the presense of RINO's was fully fleshed out by people like Palin, Armey, Etc, when the so-called Republican conceded and then threw her support to the Democrat! yeah a REAL conservative there.

finally, although this story was all the rage in the media because it supposedly showed the crack-up of the Republican party, you know it is not the real important story of the night.

hcap
11-04-2009, 08:02 AM
You miss the point. For months (or years?) you guys have been babbling about the how the repugs DON't represent the "real"conservatives. Well finally the "real" conservatives show up at an election, and help a Dem win in a district dominated by a repug constituency. Maybe those repugs are all RINOs too? :rolleyes:

The other 2 elections won by more mainstream repugs were won without the interjection of so-called "real" neo reactionaries like Sarah and Beck.

A big tent approach favored by more traditional repubs like-I hate to say it-Gingrich is your only hope. Problem is you guys are living in a sheltered world, like here on Pa off topic. And have very little connection to what's really going on. No matter how much you bitch.

Tom
11-04-2009, 09:20 AM
You miss the point, hcap. This was not about dems. It was about repubs. The message was sent that you have to stand for conservative principals. It was successful. It would have been nice to win, but the conservative, a rather "green" entity, made a good showing. Newt on Steele are now reduced to. like you, tryingto salvage someting. The old guard is now on notice. Poor dumb Sarah goes against theparty and one of its icons and shows them up.
This is just commiunity orgaanizing of the party.

delayjf
11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Nice going Sarah, Beck, Armey and all you "real" neos.

So what does Corzine's loss in a heavily dem state say about Obama's Political influence ???

jballscalls
11-04-2009, 09:37 AM
So what does Corzine's loss in a heavily dem state say about Obama's Political influence ???

these elections seem less about real conservative values than they do more about wanting people with non-obama values. I think it was a rally against him and his change, and will be even worse next november.

GaryG
11-04-2009, 09:47 AM
So what does Corzine's loss in a heavily dem state say about Obama's Political influence ???Corzine quote a few days ago: "The president isn't worried." Bet he is now. Wait until the dems screw up the health care bill and get nothing. Then come the 2010 elections. Bye Harry.... Yes, that NY election was a real mandate for the left wing wackos like our friend Hcap.

exactaplayer
11-04-2009, 09:56 AM
49-47.
You miss the point.
Not surprised. I knew you would be desperate for something.:D

The message sent was clear - support for the RINO was not there in spite of Newt ( old hat) and Steele (token).

The rejected RINO endorsed the dem......traitor to her party and showed her true colors - Blue! This was NOT about winning, although it was close. It was about taking back the party. It is about where we go down the road.

But enjoy it now.....the real tests were the ones that Obama failed to deliver.
Keep up the good work. Like I said in another thread you guys are doing great. Olympia Snowe should be your next target. You did however, forget to mention that tanned dude from Ohio, Boner or whatever his name is, as one of the Newt, Steele group.
Carry on, carry on.

Tom
11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, in NY23, they moved the polls numbers 30 points in two weeks.
One more week and Hoffman would be serving.

hcap
11-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Meanwhile a Dem takes a heavily repub district that should of easily gone to a republican. My point is this "real" conservative nonsense is going to lose you even more contests. You gentlemen are big fish in the little Pa off topic pond, but measly sardines out in the real world.

Damn, even Perch are bigger. :D

cj's dad
11-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey hcap,

What ?? no charts and/or graphs to support your opinions ??

Warren Henry
11-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Meanwhile a Dem takes a heavily repub district that should of easily gone to a republican. My point is this "real" conservative nonsense is going to lose you even more contests. You gentlemen are big fish in the little Pa off topic pond, but measly sardines out in the real world.

Damn, even Perch are bigger. :D
NY23 WAS A VICTORY for conservatives. If you can't see that, you will be blindsided by what happens next. In the short term, a Dem gets that seat for 2 years. In the long term, the kingmakers in the Republican party have been served notice - if your would be king is not conservative, he/she will have little chance because WE will not support them.

ddog
11-04-2009, 12:02 PM
You want Bama in 2012. Elect full cons/pugs in 2010.

Good luck.

Nothing like a butt kicking to motivate the "crowd".

Notice the results from the "last time".

I heard Dr. Laura today blasting a former pug CONgress dude for saying the "tea party rubes" are not politically up to speed.

He is correct, but not exactly in the way Dr Laura thought he meant it.

What he was saying is that the rubes have no idea how far down the river they have been sold by their own people in the past and how they will be co-opted the closer they get to DC.

He is correct.

The only hope the tea party dudes have is to make DC mostly irrelevant ,but DC uses the security patriot card to make sure that never happens.

Thus , tea party all you want, the "Brits of DC" still control.

:lol:

prospector
11-04-2009, 12:04 PM
NY23 WAS A VICTORY for conservatives. If you can't see that, you will be blindsided by what happens next. In the short term, a Dem gets that seat for 2 years. In the long term, the kingmakers in the Republican party have been served notice - if your would be king is not conservative, he/she will have little chance because WE will not support them.
i hope the dems don't get that message..watching the blue dogs on health care votes...will they vote with America or obama

Robert Goren
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
There is not a whole lot to be learned about the direction of the country yesterday. Virgina did what it always does. NJ, well a former wall street banker running, I am surprised he got any votes. NY23, just a massive screw up by the local party. Next year it goes back to Reps. The one thing I saw was that Obama got a lot voters out last year that do not normally vote. They didn't vote yesterday. I doubt that they will vote in 2010 either.

exactaplayer
11-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey there Birthers etc.
I got a republican rep I've been trying to get rid of for the last two elections. If I give you his name and district will you help me ? You know send Sarah and her gang in. I really need your support here as the district was gerrymandered and it is an uphill battle.

hcap
11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
NY23 WAS A VICTORY for conservatives. If you can't see that, you will be blindsided by what happens next. In the short term, a Dem gets that seat for 2 years. In the long term, the kingmakers in the Republican party have been served notice - if your would be king is not conservative, he/she will have little chance because WE will not support them.Blindsided? 2 expressions come to mind if you think the 23 third is gonna blindside any one but the neos.

1- Fiddling while Rome Burns

http://lawrencegriffin.canalblog.com/images/Bush_guitar.jpg

2-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__hIidozDyPA/SRyJdG7ERjI/AAAAAAAAAAo/XeeMX_0rv3o/S1600-R/tombstone.jpg

Kingmakers like Beck and Palin? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canarsie
11-04-2009, 05:07 PM

Zero. As a registered Republican but moderate the reason Corzine lost was the economy and above all the toll increase on the NJ Turnpike. I myself voted for Daggett don't you dare say it was a wasted vote as I have missed one election since I was eighteen.

Corzine got destroyed in Monmouth and Ocean counties where commuting is heavy. Chrsitie barely won Middlesex County (that was shocking) which is heavenly Democratic and also a big commuting county.

I would have voted for Christie but he is also against slots at the Meadowlands. Now that he's elected my hunch is he will change his tune as too many jobs will be lost.

hcap
11-04-2009, 07:09 PM
VICTORY THROUGH FAILURE!
War is Peace.
Down is up. Black is white.
We always have been at war with Eastasia!

"So to recap: Hoffman receives endorsements by Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachmann, Dick Armey and after the Palinites battered him, Newt Gingrich. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh give him tons of free airtime. The Club for Growth pours a million bucks into his coffers. The teabaggers and RedState army mobilized.

And despite all of that, Hoffman still loses – in a conservative district that Democrats haven’t won in over a century.

Victory is ours, comrades!'

Show Me the Wire
11-04-2009, 07:13 PM
VICTORY THROUGH FAILURE!
War is Peace.

"So to recap: Hoffman receives endorsements by Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachmann, Dick Armey and after the Palinites battered him, Newt Gingrich. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh give him tons of free airtime. The Club for Growth pours a million bucks into his coffers. The teabaggers and RedState army mobilized.

And despite all of that, Hoffman still loses – in a conservative district that Democrats haven’t won in over a century.

Exactly Axlerod's position. Obama's campaigning on behalf of the loser is no reflection on Obama. :bang: Dems losing two governorships is inconsequential according to the WH :lol:

Cuts both ways hcap.

bigmack
11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Exactly Axlerod's position. Obama's campaigning on behalf of the loser is no reflection on Obama. :bang: Dems losing two governorships is inconsequential according to the WH
I thought hcap was Axelrod for a second today. That brain trust is feeble.

60% independents voting Repub. hcap has no comment. It was his whole schpeal a few months back. People abandoning the R Party, nobody home, etc...

Hoffman entered the race in August. Never been in politics and had the charisma of a door stop. Up until yesterday every Dem pundit had it figured that Hoffman would win and had every excuse under the sun at the ready.

We'll let hcap get back to his need to marginalize people like Beck & Palin with multiple posts to that effect. Later he's got big plans for playing jacks and lincoln logs.

hcap
11-04-2009, 07:34 PM
All 3 were inconsequential. As much as the 2 loses reflect badly on Obama, the NY 23 reflects worse on Palin, Beck, et al., and the TEA party. Rhinos actually did better in those 2 won by the repugs

Warren Henry
11-04-2009, 07:42 PM
:lol: A sure sign the tide had turned :lol:

hcap
11-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Proper use is "shpeal". Not "schpeal"

"A mentshn derkent men in zayn redn." :rolleyes:

bigmack
11-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Proper use is "shpeal". Not "schpeal"
"A mentshn derkent men in zayn redn." :rolleyes:
A gezunt dir in kepele.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_4_09_17_21_36.png

JustRalph
11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
:lol: A sure sign the tide had turned :lol:

Exactly.....!! The Anxiety is too much for him to keep in check.

He is running thru threads like his hair is on fire............ :lol:

Funny, Rahm Emanual thought Dems winning the NJ and VA Governor's races last time out was a huge moment for Dems

When Repubs do it............they aren't even watching the returns....... :lol:

Show Me the Wire
11-04-2009, 08:33 PM
'mack

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: chortle, chortle, snort, snort.

GaryG
11-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Exactly.....!! The Anxiety is too much for him to keep in check.

He is running thru threads like his hair is on fire............ :lol: Ralph, that one nearly made me fall out of my republican executive chair.

Rookies
11-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Last night, I was waiting to leave for my flight out of Vegas. So, about 9:00p.m. local (midnight EST), I checked here, to see the usual (when your side wins) threads galore on the ascendancy of Con-ned philosophy in Jersey and Virginia.

But, where or where was the real clincher ? Old Michael Jordan of NY, # 23. After all the teabaggers had their way, hoofed out the RINO last Saturday for a 1 on 1 contest with a Democrat. A slam dunk in a Republican district that had voted that way since the Civil War, with no doubt a heavy influence from (supposedly) conservative military families.

And Lady Sarah had delightfully waded in... “Our nation is at a crossroads, and this is once again a 'time for choosing.'” I guess.

Hmmm... so just where were the war whoops from the Cons ? :rolleyes:

I knew right then, without checking the result, that the teabaggers may elect a few in rural southern moonshine land, but they just failed miserably in their first challenge of a Republican dynasty.

Hcap has it cold and no amount of spin doctoring alters the facts; which are:

CONS, Lady Sarah, the teabaggers, Windbag, Hannity, Beck and the rest of the yellers and screamers ALL LOSE !

And no matter how much spin doctoring you see here, they got their azz handed to them in a critical philosophical battle!

NJ Stinks
11-04-2009, 09:40 PM
VICTORY THROUGH FAILURE!
War is Peace.

And it delights me to add that Joe Biden went upstate to campaign for fellow Democrat and eventual winner, Democrat Bill Owens. :cool:

Start spinning, boys. :lol:

JustRalph
11-04-2009, 09:44 PM
I wonder, has anybody on this board ever spent any time in NY-23?

Rookies
11-04-2009, 09:48 PM
I have Ralph and my (RIP) Father-in-Law spent plenty at Ft. Drum.

bigmack
11-04-2009, 10:12 PM
they got their azz handed to them in a critical philosophical battle!And it delights me to add that Joe Biden went upstate to campaign for fellow Democrat and eventual winner, Democrat Bill Owens.
Start spinning, boys.
A critical philosophical battle. :lol:
Joe Biden. :lol:

Hoffman enters race in Aug.
Scozzafava,The Repub, throws her support to the Dems (that happens all the time) :rolleyes:
Hoffman has no experience, name recognition and the TV look of a deer in headlights.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OWnACmeFEZc/SpNeB2f3qiI/AAAAAAAAAzA/wfdYrPPjYXQ/s400/Doug+Hoffman+recent+photo.jpg

& still gets 45%?

You guys are like a little league team that took a bus to a far away tournament...Lost 2 games, won one (in a squeaker), made fun of the bus driver and are riding home happy to have a DQ Slurpy all drunk with a sugar mirage.

When you rise up from your Flintstones sleeping bags you might find your team still sucks the big wazoo, folk are goin' elsewhere and your tricycles have a flat in the right rear.

NJ Stinks
11-04-2009, 10:22 PM
A critical philosophical battle. :lol:
Joe Biden. :lol:

Hoffman enters race in Aug.
Scozzafava,The Repub, throws her support to the Dems (that happens all the time) :rolleyes:
Hoffman has no experience, name recognition and the TV look of a deer in headlights.

& still gets 45%?

You guys are like a little league team that took a bus to a far away tournament...Lost 2 games, won one (in a squeaker), made fun of the bus driver and are riding home happy to have a DQ Slurpy all drunk with a sugar mirage.

When you rise up from your Flintstones sleeping bags you might find your team still sucks the big wazoo, folk are goin' elsewhere and your tricycles have a flat in the right rear.

Mack, how long have you been drivin' Formula 1? :p

Rookies
11-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Tut Tut, King Mack.

C'mon, you guys would have been swigging that Koolaid like Moonshine if Pointdexter had won. :lol:

bigmack
11-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Tut Tut, King Mack.

C'mon, you guys would have been swigging that Koolaid like Moonshine if Pointdexter had won. :lol:
That goof almost did. No shortage of Dem pundits ready to write it off.

Let's get back to your "A critical philosophical battle"

Run me through that whole scene.

Rookies
11-04-2009, 10:47 PM
He's a right wing screamer ! That philosophical battle !

Now, if you guys are going to admit that all your potential con leaders are unqualified, cuz they look and sound like Smithers or don't have a fiddler's fart worth of experience doing anything... or this...

From View From The Right (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014669.html), something I did not know:

All is not lost, however. Let us remember what Stephen T. said (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014662.html) earlier today: Hoffman is your standard, Cato-style conservative: against big taxes and spending, but in favor of unlimited Hispanic immigration and the legalization of illegal aliens.

so now it's that he wasn't pure enough for zee insiders- THAT old chestnut...:lol: :lol: :lol:

then carry on sir.

Tom
11-04-2009, 11:18 PM
One thing for sure - you are either on the left, on the right, or a foreigner.
A "e-illegal!" :lol:
After watching that video of Canada's "notable" I understand why rookies stick his nose south of the border so much.

bigmack
11-04-2009, 11:24 PM
View From The Right (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014669.html), something I did not know:

All is not lost, however. Let us remember what Stephen T. said (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014662.html) earlier today: Hoffman is your standard, Cato-style conservative: against big taxes and spending, but in favor of unlimited Hispanic immigration and the legalization of illegal aliens.

so now it's that he wasn't pure enough for zee insiders- THAT old chestnut...:lol: :lol: :lol:

then carry on sir.
Alright. Now I don't want to let this one go.

Point me to where he actually said this. I see a labyrinth of links to this effect but nothing concrete.

Firm it up. Then we'll carry on. OK?

Tom
11-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Who are you trying to convince, usor yourself? :lol:
Rat-a-tat-tat-Rat-a-tat-tat

A 46-caliber machine poster! :lol:

Rookies
11-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Alright. Now I don't want to let this one go.

Point me to where he actually said this. I see a labyrinth of links to this effect but nothing concrete.

Firm it up. Then we'll carry on. OK?

I'M NOT SAYING THIS !

But Con sources, right wing blogs, entrail readers, spin doctors, throwthemunderthebusaftertheloss pundits, serial deflecters, ARE !

To take away from this humiliating test of the con philosophy in a safe district, referendum on Obama's policies and found wanting- that's ME !

Here's a quote apparently from Hoffman...

"Read his statements on illegal immigration and amnesty here (http://24ahead.com/doug-hoffman-might-be-weak-immigration-do-his-supporters-kno) and continued here (http://24ahead.com/doug-hoffmans-immigration-position-part-2). At the first link Hoffman is quoted at his site:

There is no question that our immigration policies are flawed. The answer, though, is not to put up a wall and stop all immigration. The answer is to create an easier path for immigrants to enter the United States--and to work here--while at the same time getting tough on illegal immigrants who commit crimes. "

See: http://www.doughoffmanforcongress.com/issues.html#immigration

bigmack
11-05-2009, 12:45 AM
I'M NOT SAYING THIS !

But Con sources, right wing blogs, entrail readers, spin doctors, throwthemunderthebusaftertheloss pundits, serial deflecters, ARE ! Uh huh. Just as I thought.

This is what he actually said:

There is no question that our immigration policies are flawed. The answer, though, is not to put up a wall and stop all immigration. The answer is to create an easier path for immigrants to enter the United States – and to work here – while at the same time getting tough on illegal immigrants who commit crimes.

He was referring to skilled workers, as in those able to work for Microsoft/Google/Apple, etc...

Here's what you doled out:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_4_09_21_33_51.png
Slight difference. The source works like Olbermann. Take 3 words and run with "In other words, sir, you're in favor of unlimited HIspanic immigration" :lol:

What is less than surprising is the number of sites supporting that slanted view of his position. Swarm those myths.

Most dummies can't figure out the truth. Heck, you didn't. :rolleyes:

These links lead to hilarity:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_4_09_21_34_28.png

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2009, 02:47 AM
All 3 were inconsequential. As much as the 2 loses reflect badly on Obama, the NY 23 reflects worse on Palin, Beck, et al., and the TEA party. Rhinos actually did better in those 2 won by the repugsOnly problem with that argument is that I haven't seen ANY articles on any of the mainstream sites (MSN included) with headlines screaming about bad reflections on Palin, Beck, et al....

What I HAVE seen is plenty pointing to this as being kind of damning for Obama...

What say you to this fact? Perhaps it is you now playing the part of the whistler?

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2009, 02:49 AM
CONS, Lady Sarah, the teabaggers, Windbag, Hannity, Beck and the rest of the yellers and screamers ALL LOSE !

And no matter how much spin doctoring you see here, they got their azz handed to them in a critical philosophical battle!Then why am I only seeing article headlines about how Tuesday's results kind of reflect poorly on Obama?

Must be that right-wing dominated media...even on MSN/BC.com....:lol:

bigmack
11-05-2009, 06:22 AM
It's true, hcap morphed into Axelrod for a day. I love the last line by Mitchell, "We'll always have The NY 23rd"

LzArUAqOjec

Tom
11-05-2009, 10:42 AM
So there is one thread gloating "McDonnell wins Virginia"
Another gloating "GOP Christie Wins NJ".

But the race where the tea baggers made their stand-the so-called "REAL" conservatives- gave the race to the Dems. A district that had not elected a Democrat since the Civil War. The other races were won by more mainstream repubs.

Nice going Sarah, Beck, Armey and all you "real" neos. :lol:

Actually, is was a democrat in the late 80's and early 90's, then re-districted and the dem moved to the 21st. Mike something was his name.

GaryG
11-05-2009, 10:46 AM
No need for all of those labels. This administration is so far to the left that it is creating a coalition of all of the normal people. Just look at the independents....60 and 66% for the republican candidates. mmmm mmmm mmmm

Tom
11-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Actually, is was a democrat in the late 80's and early 90's, then re-districted and the dem moved to the 21st. Mike something was his name.

hcap, you need to get new sources - Nancy Pelosi is a frigging liar and idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_R._McNulty

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2378557/posts

They lost the Virginia gubanatorial race by 18 points in a state Barack Obama won by 6 points last year. They lost the New Jersey gubanatorial race by 4 points in a state Barack Obama won by 15 points last year.

But, facts don’t matter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi She rejoiced today saying, “We won last night.”

Or, did you move to Bizaro World? :lol:

delayjf
11-05-2009, 01:37 PM

Also, I do believe Obama won this district in the Presidential race. Either way, it will be up for grabs again this time next year.

Rookies
11-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Then why am I only seeing article headlines about how Tuesday's results kind of reflect poorly on Obama?

Good question, PA.

My response is the following. I believe in the 3 significantly covered races:
a) Corzine turned out to be a bit of a buffoon AND was disliked for fumbling and bumbling! So, the Blue State voters taught him a lesson;
b) Virgina, being a Purple State, WAS for the most part an indictment of Obama's policies;
c) 23 was the first significant test for the teabaggers and their followers and shills. They didn't choose to run in San Francisco or Harlem; they choose one of their safest seats of the North. They controlled the situation by making turning it into an easy one on one W.

In Canada, as I'm sure in the U.S., the phrase: " They could run a dog catcher and win" ( if he wasn't Mike Vick) applied. So, this one clearly reflects very poorly on the con teabaggers. A major setback.

And therefore, a mixed bag of results.

cj's dad
11-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Then why am I only seeing article headlines about how Tuesday's results kind of reflect poorly on Obama?

Good question, PA.

My response is the following. I believe in the 3 significantly covered races:
a) Corzine turned out to be a bit of a buffoon AND was disliked for fumbling and bumbling! So, the Blue State voters taught him a lesson;
b) Virgina, being a Purple State, WAS for the most part an indictment of Obama's policies;
c) 23 was the first significant test for the teabaggers and their followers and shills. They didn't choose to run in San Francisco or Harlem; they choose one of their safest seats of the North. They controlled the situation by making turning it into an easy one on one W.

In Canada, as I'm sure in the U.S., the phrase: " They could run a dog catcher and win" ( if he wasn't Mike Vick) applied. So, this one clearly reflects very poorly on the con teabaggers. A major setback.

And therefore, a mixed bag of results.

Strange how A & B are dismissed so easily yet "C" is a "significant" event.

Spin baby spin :lol::lol: Get a life :D

Rookies
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Strange how A & B are dismissed so easily yet "C" is a "significant" event.

Spin baby spin :lol::lol: Get a life :D

That's the best you're gonna get from me , D ! ;) :D

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2009, 08:28 PM

Good question, PA.Thank you. Now would you please try again and answer it?