PDA

View Full Version : Who is John Daley ....

hazzardm
11-02-2009, 11:37 AM
and why is he listed as trainer for Champagne d'Oro ? Previously trained by Eric Guillot.

johnhannibalsmith
11-02-2009, 01:28 PM
I read somewhere, I think, that this Guillot got days for Trenbolone (one of the few!). Fined a few thousand and stayed all but five or seven days - so I would speculate that this one may just be in someone's name while he's taking the days... but that's just a guess based upon the coincidence of having just read about Guillot.

Robert Goren
11-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I think he used to host the tv show "what's my line?"

CBedo
11-02-2009, 02:16 PM
I read somewhere, I think, that this Guillot got days for Trenbolone (one of the few!). Fined a few thousand and stayed all but five or seven days - so I would speculate that this one may just be in someone's name while he's taking the days... but that's just a guess based upon the coincidence of having just read about Guillot.Actually I just saw this last night on the Stewards Page. He got a 30 day suspension, but the way I read it was that it got reduced to 5 days and a year of probation.

hazzardm
11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the info .....

fmolf
11-02-2009, 05:22 PM
I believe he is the asst trainer?...wonder what Nick Hines has to say now about southern equine!

BlueShoe
11-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I think he used to host the tv show "what's my line?"
I thought that he was that chain smoking,overweight,heavy boozing,gambling golfer.