PDA

View Full Version : Vikings at Packers

cj's dad
11-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Does anyone have an idea what is going on with the picture quality of the telecast out of Green Bay on Fox.

The picture is strange/distorted as if it's out of synch. Looks somewhat like a video game.

And it's not just me; many have noticed at the location where I watched the 1st quarter and I watched the 2nd qtr. at home and it is the same- strange.

PS- alcohol is not involved !!

DanG
11-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I guess it’s regional because the picture is fine here…but the GB left tackle is not! :eek:

It’s amazing the domino effect when the left tackle can’t cope. The LG has to cheat / that affects the center / the TE and backs have to chip / the QB steps up another second early etc…

Barring injuries I just don’t see a glaring weakness in Minnesota.

CBedo
11-01-2009, 05:57 PM
No problems on DirecTV here in Denver. Although judging by that poor coverage on Harvin, I think the Packers secondary seems to have problem seeing the game...

HUSKER55
11-01-2009, 06:41 PM
We have a home theatre with high def and no problems. We use tw cable.

Not impressed with the game and I wish I could blame the alcohol but the score tells the tale

sandpit
11-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Does anyone have an idea what is going on with the picture quality of the telecast out of Green Bay on Fox.

The picture is strange/distorted as if it's out of synch. Looks somewhat like a video game.

And it's not just me; many have noticed at the location where I watched the 1st quarter and I watched the 2nd qtr. at home and it is the same- strange.

PS- alcohol is not involved !!

Didn't see it happening today, but I did see the same type thing on the Detroi at Green Bay game a couple of weeks ago; it was almost like the game was on some old film or something...lasted about a quarter of the game and then the picture was back to normal.

dav4463
11-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Something is definitely wrong. Brett Favre is wearing the wrong color jersey! :D It's purple!