PDA

View Full Version : Warbling

Zenyatta To Crush
10-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Anybody get to watch Warbling dominate the field in the 6th race at Keeneland today? She's a 3 year old filly but it was her first start. Sure, she's out of Unbridled's Song and may have some injuries down the road, especially since she took this long to race, but I think she could be something special if she stays healthy. She reminded me a little of Rachel Alexandra when she takes the lead against filies and coasts home under very little urging. Obviously not as talented as Rachel yet, but I'm expecting big things from her.

lamboguy
10-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Anybody get to watch Warbling dominate the field in the 6th race at Keeneland today? She's a 3 year old filly but it was her first start. Sure, she's out of Unbridled's Song and may have some injuries down the road, especially since she took this long to race, but I think she could be something special if she stays healthy. She reminded me a little of Rachel Alexandra when she takes the lead against filies and coasts home under very little urging. Obviously not as talented as Rachel yet, but I'm expecting big things from her.you got that one 100% correct. a monster!

rgustafson
10-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Yyou got that one 100% correct. a monster!

Yes, I watched the race and she won for fun, but let's remember the vast majority of three year old fillies that have any talent broke their maidens long ago. I really don't think there were any other horses in that field that will hear from down the road.

Ian Meyers
10-30-2009, 08:37 PM
I've been waiting for this one to run since March. She was set to run at the KEE spring meet and had a small setback. At that point in time only Joe Riddell and a handful of others had caught her works and knew she was a freak so we were dreaming of 5-1. By today, everyone had heard, not to mention the fact that Joe tweeted that she was the best bet of the meet.

I have no insights, but my guess is the next time she runs it will be for someone else after a seven figure sale. IF she stays sound she might have as much talent as Rachel does.

the_fat_man
10-30-2009, 09:18 PM
She's clearly fast but she also got just about the best trip a horse can get.

Zenyatta To Crush
10-31-2009, 12:42 AM
She's clearly fast but she also got just about the best trip a horse can get.
Very true, she did get a good trip but couldn't have been much more impressive in my mind. Compared to the other times on the day, her 1:10.33 was a very fast time for the track that day. She also closed in :11.60 without really being asked. I probably shouldn't be looking so deeply into the times. Even though she ran against maidens, you can tell that she might be something special by the way she did it. Lets hope for no injuries...well I guess I jinxed her now.

lamboguy
10-31-2009, 06:32 AM
Very true, she did get a good trip but couldn't have been much more impressive in my mind. Compared to the other times on the day, her 1:10.33 was a very fast time for the track that day. She also closed in :11.60 without really being asked. I probably shouldn't be looking so deeply into the times. Even though she ran against maidens, you can tell that she might be something special by the way she did it. Lets hope for no injuries...well I guess I jinxed her now.she is certainly going to be a future star!

i am loving how these fillies are starting to take center stage in the racing game these days. a real good one just retired in ICON PROJECT. what is turning out great is they are now not ducking the boys like in years past. ZENTATTA might actually run in the classic this year.

these fillies in this game is great for the game now too!

Zenyatta To Crush
11-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Here we go!!! Warbling to run in an allowance race on Thanksgiving. Will surely be around 1/5 but will be a sight to see...

Churchill Downs - November 26, 2009

Race 9 - 3:25 PM Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 9-10-11) Pick 4 (Races 9-10-11-12)
ALLOWANCE

Purse $48,000. (Includes $9,800 – KTDF - Kentucky TB Devt Fund). For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Never Won A Race Other Than Maiden, Claiming Or Starter Or Which Have Never Won Two Races. Three Year Olds, 122 Lbs.; Older, 124 Lbs. Non-winners Of $24,000 Since September 26 Allowed 2 Lbs. $19,200 Since Then Allowed 4 Lbs. (Races where entered for $35,000 or less not considered in allowances). Six And One Half Furlongs.
P# PP Horse Virtual
Stable A/S Med Jockey Wgt Trainer M/L
1 1 Fortune Play (KY) 3/F LA T J Thompson 122 C L Dickey 5/1
2 2 Vegas Wedding (KY) 3/F LA J K Court 118 J Woodard 12/1
3 3 Passion Du Coeur (KY) 3/F LA F C Torres 118 H Pitts 10/1
4 4 Authentique (TX) 3/F L R Albarado 118 H R Wiggins 10/1
5 5 Warbling (KY) 3/F LA J R Leparoux 122 E Kenneally 6/5
6 6 Cha Ching Jackpot (KY) 3/F L J McKee 118 R Kahles 20/1
7 7 Grape Cottage (KY) 4/F LA F Lenclud 1137 B G Hughes 20/1
8 8 Chapolte (FL) 3/F LA C H Borel 118 I R Wilkes 8/1
9 9 Distorted Love (KY) 3/F L J L Castanon 118 J Fernandez 8/1
10 10 Ruth E (KY) 3/F LA K J Desormeaux 118 W I Mott 8/1

Owners: 1 - Oxbow Racing, LLC (Art and Stephanie Preston); 2 - Billy Hays; 3 - Equilete Stables (Bob Billings) and Lansdon B. Robbins, III; 4 - Victoria Ashford; 5 - Joseph W. Sutton; 6 - Lou Diekemper and Marjorie Kastman; 7 - James R. McGlinn and Robert Genovese; 8 - Stonegate Thoroughbreds, LLC (Robert A. Haas); 9 - A D K Racing (Arianne de Kwiatkowski); 10 - Darley Stable (Mohammed Al Maktoum)

Breeders: 1 - Dixiana Stables, Inc.; 2 - William L Jones; 3 - Gulf Coast Farms LLC; 4 - Victoria Ashford; 5 - Charles H. Deters; 6 - Ted Bates Sr.; 7 - G. Watts Humphrey Jr.; 8 - Clover Leaf Farms II, Inc.; 9 - North Wales LLC & Diamond A Racing; 10 - Stonerside Stable

Equipment Changes: 4 - Authentique - Blinkers On

andtheyreoff
03-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Won the Inside Information on Sunday quite well. Could be a factor in the F&M Sprint Division.

lamboguy
03-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Won the Inside Information on Sunday quite well. Could be a factor in the F&M Sprint Division.what a nice race she ran in gulfstream. i love the job eddie keaneally is doing with her and all the other horses he has. eddie don't take a back seat to anyone in this game.

i wish him all the best with this quality filly

onefast99
03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
what a nice race she ran in gulfstream. i love the job eddie keaneally is doing with her and all the other horses he has. eddie don't take a back seat to anyone in this game.

i wish him all the best with this quality filly
I would like a chance to go up against her at MP this summer on Haskell Day in the Regret. Warbling looked good winning against a very solid group.

lamboguy
03-16-2010, 06:47 PM
I would like a chance to go up against her at MP this summer on Haskell Day in the Regret. Warbling looked good winning against a very solid group.i hate to tell you this, your mare is more accomplished than warbling right now. warbling would have to turn out to be a real superstart to beat you later on in the summer. your horse is on the improve now and we shall see how much she improves between now and then

onefast99
03-16-2010, 06:56 PM
i hate to tell you this, your mare is more accomplished than warbling right now. warbling would have to turn out to be a real superstart to beat you later on in the summer. your horse is on the improve now and we shall see how much she improves between now and then
I purposely stayed out of that race and opted for the Harmony Lodge on 4-2-10 at GP. Paco Lopez will be onboard again she came out of her last race really good.