PDA

View Full Version : Pace Advantage = Comic Relief

ManeMediaMogul
10-29-2009, 12:08 AM
:lol: A regular Pace Advantage poster actually suggested betting on Delta Downs instead of the Breeders' Cup:lol:

Market Mover
10-29-2009, 12:10 AM
:lol: A regular Pace Advantage poster actually suggested betting on Delta Downs instead of the Breeders' Cup:lol:

Just make sure you watch those sprinter types "stretching out" to two turns...they close from nowhere!

proximity
10-29-2009, 12:45 AM

and just the other day another regular posted how priveleged we all are that tracks time the races. :rolleyes:

and btw, louisiana racing CRUSHES california's!!

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2009, 01:23 AM
:lol: A regular Pace Advantage poster actually suggested betting on Delta Downs instead of the Breeders' Cup:lol:If you're serious about your game, and you find your edge lies with tracks like Delta, as opposed to tracks like Santa Anita where they run on "Cushion Track," what's so funny about that?

You're supposed to wager where you expect to make money.

Speed Figure
10-29-2009, 01:38 AM
If that's where there winning, keep betting. :ThmbUp:

schweitz
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM

Don't know who the poster was but I can assure you I will be playing Delta. Why would I want to play the Breeder's Cup (on synthetic no less) where I have a spotty record versus Delta where I have a long term advantage? Comical? I don't think so.

hazzardm
10-29-2009, 02:14 PM
My very first wager on YouBet, when they first started, was also my very first trifecta wager. The only thing available that night after getting YouBet software installed was Delta. $12 wager returns $620. Never minded Delta since that night. :D

46zilzal
10-29-2009, 02:17 PM
If you're serious about your game, and you find your edge lies with tracks like Delta, as opposed to tracks like Santa Anita where they run on "Cushion Track," what's so funny about that?

I agree as I am telling people that wagering is finding edge. If one finds it at Delta, or like I did at Fort Erie, then THAT is the place to make wagers and no where elese

JustRalph
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
If that's where there winning, keep betting. :ThmbUp:

If you're serious about your game, and you find your edge lies with tracks like Delta, as opposed to tracks like Santa Anita where they run on "Cushion Track," what's so funny about that?

Why is this so hard to understand? ManeMediaMogul............when are you going to tell us who you are? and what Media you appear in?

Steve 'StatMan'
10-29-2009, 05:55 PM
3/1 Winners pay the same $8.00 to $8.80 at Breeders' Cup and at Delta (up to $8.90 at NYRA and in Canada)

tzipi
10-29-2009, 06:00 PM
So if someone cleans up at Delta that day and someone who laughs at them gets killed at Polyturfdirtplastic Santa Anita,is it still funny they played Delta Downs?

raybo
10-30-2009, 12:47 AM
I love DeD and EvD and LaD and Hou.You can have the Triple Crown series, the BCC, etc.. I want to make money, to he-- with the big venues and the hype, it's a business to me, not entertainment.

Nitro
10-31-2009, 04:07 AM
One man's GOLD is another man's GARBAGE!

And so it goes! Some players just don't get it and probably never will!

fmolf
10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
One man's GOLD is another man's GARBAGE!

And so it goes! Some players just don't get it and probably never will!
very well said.Why any member here would disparage anothers choice of tracks is just rude and ignorant in my opinion!

GaryG
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
I seem to remember Richie P (whom I regard as one of the sharper players here) saying that he he likes to play Evangeline Downs. Ils sont partis!