PDA

View Full Version : Summary execution Obama style

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2009, 01:06 PM
It is official now. The progressive left is put on notice by the U.N. how Obama's bombing of Pakistan villages have rsulted in innocent civilian deaths and may likely break international laws against summary executions, .

"My concern is that drones/Predators are being operated in a framework which may well violate international humanitarian law and international human rights law," he said.
US strikes with remote-controlled aircraft against Al-Qaeda and Taliban targets in Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan have often resulted in civilian deaths and drawn bitter criticism from local populations.'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091028/wl_afp/unpakistanafghanistanusmissilerights

Me thinks it is time for the Hague World Court.

bigmack
10-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Somebody get Cindy Sheehan on the phone

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/10_28_09_10_22_45.png

Tom
10-28-2009, 02:43 PM
We need to petition the UN for help from a mad bomber.

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Actually Cindy has been protesting, but the media has been ignoring her protests. Credit is due to Cindy for her consistent anti-war stance.

Bochall
10-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Good story, and in all fairness (as i have been an non Obama hater) this needs to stop. If indeed he is okaying these strikes he is out of line, and damaging relationships...and killing people.

Tom
10-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Actually Cindy has been protesting, but the media has been ignoring her protests. Credit is due to Cindy for her consistent anti-war stance.

Yes, agree or not, I respect her for being honest. Unlike the miserable excuse for the press we have in this country. This says all we need to know about all the MSM - they are not to be believed - ever.

Here's a thought - next time you see a reporter trying to get a quote, start mobbing THEM and yelling out questions to them! Put the shoe on the other foot. Make it impossible for them to do their jobs. Haunt them...follow them, scream at them......have some fun!

bigmack
10-28-2009, 03:12 PM
They need to update their puppet heads

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/10_28_09_12_10_51.png

boxcar
10-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Good story, and in all fairness (as i have been an non Obama hater) this needs to stop. If indeed he is okaying these strikes he is out of line, and damaging relationships...and killing people.

Since you're a "non-hater", would this make you an Obama lover?

Boxcar

boxcar
10-28-2009, 03:25 PM
They need to update their puppet heads

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/10_28_09_12_10_51.png

The the bobbing puppet head of BO is conspicuously M.I.A. in this story. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Bochall
10-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Since you're a "non-hater", would this make you an Obama lover?

Boxcar No, there is ground btw love and hate.

boxcar
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM
No, there is ground btw love and hate.

Good. Now, try to remember that the next time you're tempted to spout off with your simple-minded, left-wing extremist "hate" talking point.

Boxcar

Bochall
10-28-2009, 03:40 PM
your simple-minded, left-wing extremist "hate".

BoxcarYou as well, ok? I forgive you though.

chickenhead
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM
very good article in this weeks New Yorker on the drone program in Pakistan...

boxcar
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM
You as well, ok? I forgive you though.

No, not okay because I don't hate BO, so that already puts me miles ahead of you. But you're too simple-minded to see that people can vehemently oppose his agenda and policies, apart from hating HIM. (And apart from being a racist, too, just in case...) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Warren Henry
10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
No, not okay because I don't hate BO, so that already puts me miles ahead of you. But you're too simple-minded to see that people can vehemently oppose his agenda and policies, apart from hating HIM. (And apart from being a racist, too, just in case...) :rolleyes:

Boxcar
Our friends on the left seem not able to separate people and ideas. I don't hate Obama, but I hate his ideas/opinions/agenda. I bet he would be a great guy to catch a game with or discuss things over a beer. I have a lot of misguided friends with bad ideas, but they know I love them - just don't agree with them.

Bochall
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Okay:ThmbUp:

Tom
10-28-2009, 06:01 PM
FWIW.....I hate Obama. ;)

boxcar
10-28-2009, 06:09 PM
FWIW.....I hate Obama. ;)

That's not good enough! Do you hate his guts so intensely that you have to resort to using your barf bag just at the mere mention of his name? I mean...there's hate...then there is HATE! (Wonder which hate Bochall had in mind.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

riskman
10-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Good. Now, try to remember that the next time you're tempted to spout off with your simple-minded, left-wing extremist "hate" talking point.

Boxcar

Substitute the word "right" for "left" and we have........

Tom
10-28-2009, 06:21 PM
That's not good enough! Do you hate his guts so intensely that you have to resort to using your barf bag just at the mere mention of his name? I mean...there's hate...then there is HATE! (Wonder which hate Bochall had in mind.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

I hear him speak and my toes curl.
My ears fold inward.
My butt cheeks tighten.
My teeth burn.

But nothing personal. :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
10-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I hear him speak and my toes curl.
My ears fold inward.
My butt cheeks tighten.
My teeth burn.

But nothing personal. :rolleyes:

Are you referring to GWB? If so, I'm with you, my brother! :p

boxcar
10-28-2009, 07:54 PM

The fact that you asked this question shows you haven't been paying attention, which is par for the course for you.

Boxcar

Tom
10-28-2009, 09:56 PM

Like boxcar said, learn how to read. Why don't you go play with the third graders? Your asinine and stupid comments every single post are wearing thin.
I would be hard pressed to find a single post where you actually contributed to a thread. Enough. Grow up.

NJ Stinks
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Like boxcar said, learn how to read. Why don't you go play with the third graders? Your asinine and stupid comments every single post are wearing thin.
I would be hard pressed to find a single post where you actually contributed to a thread. Enough. Grow up.

:lol: :lol:

You're a riot.

Tom
10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
You just met the criteria. Buh bye.
49 states now.....56 if you are a lib. :lol:

Bochall
10-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Just checkin in to make sure you are still raving pissed at our President....it makes me glad to see you are. Boxcar, do you ask God to forgive you for all the hateful insults you hurl during the week on this site? Aren't you sinning? I forgive you though, cuz you suffer from the same affliction all holy folk do. You try to get people to turn to your faith through fear and insult and intimidation. Its the old "whats gonna happen to you after you die...you better get Jesus in your life...you pathetic sinner...get in my church now (and bring your collection money cuz he's gonna prepare a place in exchange for your donation). The Catholic church is a business and you are a good customer bubba. A young boy is born in the high mountains of Tibet and is never introduced to the Bible or God or Catholicism; he dies in an accident at age 5 before accepting Jesus...is he going to hell???

Bochall
10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
My original post on this thread was to speak out AGAINST Obama for the drone attacks that killed civilians, but as usual, Boxcar decided to take a shot at me (presumably because it's the Biblical thing to do) or he just cant address a topic without taking a shot at someone who generally disagrees with him. Did you know that if you go to iGod.com you can have a live chat with God??

Greyfox
10-29-2009, 12:40 AM
bubba. A young boy is born in the high mountains of Tibet and is never introduced to the Bible or God or Catholicism??

A young boy was born in the high Mountains of Tibet.
When he grew up he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Obama refused to meet with him a couple of weeks ago.

Bochall
10-29-2009, 12:42 AM
A young boy was born in the high Mountains of Tibet.
When he grew up he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Obama refused to meet with him a couple of weeks ago. Nice jab, but does the boy go to hell?

Greyfox
10-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Nice jab, but does the boy go to hell?

Without Obama's blessing how could he go elsewhere?

Bochall
10-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Without Obama's blessing how could he go elsewhere?"I'm tru wit you." -Joe Pesci from 'My Cousin Vinny'

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2009, 02:58 AM
I forgive you though, cuz you suffer from the same affliction all holy folk do. You try to get people to turn to your faith through fear and insult and intimidation. Its the old "whats gonna happen to you after you die...you better get Jesus in your life...you pathetic sinner...get in my church now (and bring your collection money cuz he's gonna prepare a place in exchange for your donation).It's apparent you don't pay much attention here in off-topic.

Boxcar does nothing of the sort. In fact, just the other day, when speaking about homosexuals, he posted (and I paraphrase): "I don't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom."

Hardly the rant of a person looking to convert you or intimidate you with "you better get Jesus in your life, you pathetic sinner."

Next.

jballscalls
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM
It's apparent you don't pay much attention here in off-topic.

Boxcar does nothing of the sort. In fact, just the other day, when speaking about homosexuals, he posted (and I paraphrase): "I don't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom."

Hardly the rant of a person looking to convert you or intimidate you with "you better get Jesus in your life, you pathetic sinner."

Next.

right before that quote he talked about how those people have "wicked lifestyles" LOL

It was all of 2 days ago he told me i was going to "Soddom and Gomorrah" for being pro gay marriage.

I took that as an intimidation and threat of an afterlife of fire and brimstone and now i can hardly sleep at night!

boxcar
10-29-2009, 11:21 AM
right before that quote he talked about how those people have "wicked lifestyles" LOL

It was all of 2 days ago he told me i was going to "Soddom and Gomorrah" for being pro gay marriage.

I took that as an intimidation and threat of an afterlife of fire and brimstone and now i can hardly sleep at night!

If the sleep problem persists, take a bottle of Ambiatol and go to bed. (I would normally tell people to read the directions on the bottle first, but in your case, I think I'd be giving you too much benefit for an awful lot of doubt.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. If this product doesn't work, contact Hank. He's a pro at cutting :sleeping: :sleeping:

boxcar
10-29-2009, 11:29 AM
My original post on this thread was to speak out AGAINST Obama for the drone attacks that killed civilians, but as usual, Boxcar decided to take a shot at me (presumably because it's the Biblical thing to do) or he just cant address a topic without taking a shot at someone who generally disagrees with him.

Actually, you have it backwards. I disagreed with your dumb, mindless remark about "hate", and when you make those kinds inane comments, you should expect criticism -- not a free pass.

Did you know that if you go to iGod.com you can have a live chat with God??

Don't you know that you that you can talk to God, apart from being on the web?

Boxcar

jballscalls
10-29-2009, 11:29 AM
If the sleep problem persists, take a bottle of Ambiatol and go to bed. (I would normally tell people to read the directions on the bottle first, but in your case, I think I'd be giving you too much benefit for an awful lot of doubt.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. If this product doesn't work, contact Hank. He's a pro at cutting :sleeping: :sleeping:

you might be right with the whole bottle thing, i'm a big guy, so gotta make sure it sets in!

boxcar
10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
you might be right with the whole bottle thing, i'm a big guy, so gotta make sure it sets in!

In that case, I'd go with the Hank option. No one does it better than him in the :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: department, anyway. If Big Pharm discovered him, they could make a fortune trying to unearth his secret.

Boxcar

Bochall
10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=boxcar]Actually, you have it backwards. I disagreed with your dumb, mindless remark about "hate", and when you make those kinds inane comments, you should expect criticism -- not a free pass.
Mindless remark about hate?? Where?? All I said was I am a non Obama hater. I am sure you took that to mean you are an Obama hater, but I never said that. You took that ball and ran with it...to nowhere. And by the way, whats with the racist,just in case, comment you posted earlier in this thread? Who said anything about racism?? Not me, I have never suggested people are against Obama because of his race. You seem to think that angle will be coming from me soon, but dont put words in my mouth on a sensitive topic like race. Anyhoo, is that boy from Tibet going to hell? On iGod.com he ACTUALLY answers you!!

ddog
10-29-2009, 01:13 PM
It is official now. The progressive left is put on notice by the U.N. how Obama's bombing of Pakistan villages have rsulted in innocent civilian deaths and may likely break international laws against summary executions, .

"My concern is that drones/Predators are being operated in a framework which may well violate international humanitarian law and international human rights law," he said.
US strikes with remote-controlled aircraft against Al-Qaeda and Taliban targets in Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan have often resulted in civilian deaths and drawn bitter criticism from local populations.'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091028/wl_afp/unpakistanafghanistanusmissilerights

Me thinks it is time for the Hague World Court.

Yep, he is a war criminal as was Bush when he decided not to win but to ride it out. The WHAM deal.

Isn't it strange that a country full of the most feared warrior like people on the planet schooled by us and the ruskies and the CHinese and various others in the art of war and defense , still TO THIS Day , after 8 plus years of our WHAM program there can't defend themsleves?

Very strange , they could beat the RUskies with just a few thousand of US help but yet , they can't defeat this "enemy"??

Perhaps the old saw of know YOUR enemy BEFORE you do battle applies here!

P.S. WE don't need any kangaroo court in the Hague. WE have courts and they should be brought to face justice RIGHT here!

Oh and obama(the clown) showing at Dover and getting those pics out!!!

TO say he is a disgrace to use those photo ops as a cheap attempt to pump his pols numbers goes without saying.

He lost the last bit of small respect I had for him with that deal.
:ThmbDown:

Show Me the Wire
10-29-2009, 01:18 PM
The article specifically states international law. Per treaty international law is proper before the Hague.

U.S. courts are for U.S. laws not international laws.

ddog
10-29-2009, 01:20 PM
The article specifically states international law. Per treaty international law is proper before the Hague.

U.S. courts are for U.S. laws not international laws.

sorry, i don't recognize their courts. They have broken US laws , we just don't have any left in this country with the backbone to stand up to them.

Show Me the Wire
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
sorry, i don't recognize their courts. They have broken US laws , we just don't have any left in this country with the backbone to stand up to them.

This is the pandora's box, slippery slpoe, etc Obama has opened or started. The previous administration had it right labeling the action as a war and denying civil rights to the captured terrorists.

Obama has declared the terrorists have rights amd should be treated like criminals. Criminals have rights under U.S. law and international law. By changing the labeling and the substance he has opened up himself and the U.S. to charges of summary execution of criminals.

This is part and parcel of the current administration's inexperience in foreign and domestic affaris.

BTW it is not what you recognize, but what the treaties, we signed, recognize. The Hague is the world court to judge international actions.

boxcar
10-29-2009, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=boxcar]Actually, you have it backwards. I disagreed with your dumb, mindless remark about "hate", and when you make those kinds inane comments, you should expect criticism -- not a free pass.
Mindless remark about hate?? Where?? All I said was I am a non Obama hater. I am sure you took that to mean you are an Obama hater, but I never said that. You took that ball and ran with it...to nowhere. And by the way, whats with the racist,just in case, comment you posted earlier in this thread? Who said anything about racism?? Not me, I have never suggested people are against Obama because of his race. You seem to think that angle will be coming from me soon, but dont put words in my mouth on a sensitive topic like race. Anyhoo, is that boy from Tibet going to hell? On iGod.com he ACTUALLY answers you!!

And as a "non-hater", you're also a supporter of his, which implies that any non-supporter has to be a BO hater.

And why do you care about anyone from Tibet? You'd spend what little time you have left in this world far more wisely by pondering your own eternal fate, rather than someone else's.

Boxcar

Bochall
10-29-2009, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=Bochall]

And as a "non-hater", you're also a supporter of his, which implies that any non-supporter has to be a BO hater.

And why do you care about anyone from Tibet? You'd spend what little time you have left in this world far more wisely by pondering your own eternal fate, rather than someone else's.

BoxcarYour 1st sentence is insane..what? Any non supporter has to be a hater? We already covered the groung btw love and hate yesterday. I dont love or hate you. Do you love me or hate me? You wont answer the question about the Tibetan boy will you?

Bochall
10-29-2009, 02:06 PM
You say 'who cares about anyone from Tibet?'.....doesnt God care?

hcap
10-29-2009, 04:32 PM
It's apparent you don't pay much attention here in off-topic.

Next.You missed when he told me I would burn in hell.

Greyfox
10-29-2009, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=boxcar] You wont answer the question about the Tibetan boy will you?

Obama didn't give his blessing to a man from Tibet.
Which reminds me, Obama has been ignoring the desperate lives of adults and children in Samoa.
Under his realm do natural disasters have to be on the mainland U.S.A.?

ddog
10-29-2009, 05:10 PM
This is the pandora's box, slippery slpoe, etc Obama has opened or started. The previous administration had it right labeling the action as a war and denying civil rights to the captured terrorists.

Obama has declared the terrorists have rights amd should be treated like criminals. Criminals have rights under U.S. law and international law. By changing the labeling and the substance he has opened up himself and the U.S. to charges of summary execution of criminals.

This is part and parcel of the current administration's inexperience in foreign and domestic affaris.

BTW it is not what you recognize, but what the treaties, we signed, recognize. The Hague is the world court to judge international actions.

SMTW, what you posit , I would support if all others did as well.

As you know (i feel kinda dumb bringing it up) the LAW doesn't come from anywhere but the point of a gun when it comes to international relations.

Really behind any law is the threat of force and we have that force all tied up for at least the next 20 years.

The UN or the goofs at the Hague can moan and cry all they want, as in the recent past, if we say no it will be no.

If laws were enforced one of your sacred cows would be first on the chopping block

You know that obama and to a certain extent all U.S. prez mouth the good game, but it's all b.s.

You know that.
Don't try to kid a kidder.

pandora and her box would be fried in a second. Doesn't apply here.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
You missed when he told me I would burn in hell.Yes, but did he try and convert you or tell you you'd better get JC in your life? That was the question I believe...

:lol:

hcap
10-30-2009, 02:54 AM
When someone tells you you will burn in hell after telling you he knows the will of God (and Obama may be the anti-Christ), and you have rejected Jesus, he is not telling you to become a vegetarian.

Oh I forgot he is part of the right here. The religious right.

boxcar
10-30-2009, 11:48 AM
When someone tells you you will burn in hell after telling you he knows the will of God (and Obama may be the anti-Christ), and you have rejected Jesus, he is not telling you to become a vegetarian.

Oh I forgot he is part of the right here. The religious right.

You're just jealous, 'cap, because not all of us have chosen, by the grace of God, to walk that very wide path of Dark Ignorance that leads to perdition.

Boxcar
P.S. Oh yeah, and remember: You cannot claim that those few passages in scripture that you like so much are the "will of God".

PPS. And one more thing: All unbelievers are antichrists.

ddog
10-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Uh Pa, in light of the "new facts" , you will now post your revised opinion???? er maybe not? :confused:

boxcar
10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Uh Pa, in light of the "new facts" , you will now post your revised opinion???? er maybe not? :confused:

You mean...you and 'cap are holding hands on your walk? I woulda never thunk. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. If that walk gets a little tiresome for you, you could check out all the various state entitlement programs to see if you're entitled to a scooter.

ddog
10-30-2009, 12:29 PM
ah, at least don't resort to lies and deflections.

Be proud of your moonie preaching skills and your revealing of the WORD on this board.
Your "fire and brimstone" as Pa praised it awhile back. At least , i think he praised it?

Stand up for it.

YOu are full of it , but at least be proud of it.

Your religious bigotry is shocking to any with an eye.
You don't need to worry about who on here is going on what path, stick to your own. You don't have the skills to worry about others.

Pa needing your babysitting, I guess so, if you think it , it must be THE WORD OF GOD and THE TRUTH!

Horus ... horus is that you?

ddog
10-30-2009, 12:38 PM
You mean...you and 'cap are holding hands on your walk? I woulda never thunk. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. If that walk gets a little tiresome for you, you could check out all the various state entitlement programs to see if you're entitled to a scooter.

As YOU KNOW, the only one of us that sucks on that whore is YOU.

boxcar
10-30-2009, 03:39 PM
As YOU KNOW, the only one of us that sucks on that whore is YOU.

And as YOU KNOW, you don't know a thing about me, so you're still wallowing in the muck and mire of your ignorance cesspool. (In fact, now that you've surfaced, it's getting stinky in here.) :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

boxcar
10-30-2009, 04:03 PM
ah, at least don't resort to lies and deflections.

Be proud of your moonie preaching skills and your revealing of the WORD on this board.
Your "fire and brimstone" as Pa praised it awhile back. At least , i think he praised it?

There's your first mistake. When did you ever start to think about anything? That takes effort, which is why you're such a closet fan of the Nanny State. You'd prefer to let her do it all for you because it's just too tough out there in the private sector, isn't it? Life is so much easier and less complicated that way, isn't it?

Your religious bigotry is shocking to any with an eye.[/b]

By your warped definition "bigotry", I couldn't be in better company (Jn 14:6, Mat 7:13,14), and for this I am exceedingly grateful.

You don't need to worry about who on here is going on what path, stick to your own. You don't have the skills to worry about others.

But you, of course, you have the skills to "worry about" the path this country is on, right? :bang: :bang: And besides, in the Land of the Blind, even the one-eyed man is king. And that's all the skill I need. ;)

Pa needing your babysitting, I guess so, if you think it , it must be THE WORD OF GOD and THE TRUTH!

Horus ... horus is that you?

I'd ask you to interpret this drivel, but I believe we'd all be in grave danger of getting sucked down into your vortex, so I will judiciously refrain. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

hcap
10-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Hey dog, ain't he just a wonderful pious man of God. All that love and good cheer. Like taking a swig of vinegar. Box must have the tightest most constrictive pucker in all of the civilized western world.

Greyfox
10-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Box must have the tightest most constrictive pucker in all of the civilized western world.

Reading between the lines you seem to be asking him to kiss you.:lol:

hcap
10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Only if I can specifyt he location. And I don't mean geography :rolleyes:

Show Me the Wire
10-30-2009, 06:15 PM
hcap:

Instead of moaning about boxcar and creating intentional thread drift, why don't you address the issue. The thread is about Obama's summary execution of criminals and killing of innocent Pakistani civilians.

If you haven't noticed international law prohibits summary executions.

Everyone the thread is back on topic.

The only logical personal attacks should be against Obama for maiming and killing innocent Pakistani civilians through his ill-conceived expansion of the Afghan violence into Pakistan.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Uh Pa, in light of the "new facts" , you will now post your revised opinion???? er maybe not? :confused:I didn't see anything new...Boxcar was trying to convert people here? I think not...

He's already stated he doesn't care what someone does with their own life. Doesn't sound like someone running a missionary to me...

Why is it that his posts about religion trouble you so? Is this the off-topic (no religion) forum?

Again, I think not.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2009, 03:29 AM
hcap:

Instead of moaning about boxcar and creating intentional thread drift, why don't you address the issue.hcap can't address issues that don't agree with him.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2009, 03:35 AM
When someone tells you you will burn in hell after telling you he knows the will of God (and Obama may be the anti-Christ), and you have rejected Jesus, he is not telling you to become a vegetarian.He's also not asking you to convert (wasn't that the original accusation??). He's giving his opinion.

Are religious opinions outlawed here in off topic? Not the last time I checked.