PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson Warned Off for "Gay Slur ?"

toetoe
10-27-2009, 04:01 PM
This is just too much. Apparently, the words are so bad now, thay can not be repeated. Gotta :lol: , or else I'll :( .

So, the next time I hear a person with a creative sexual preference call my ilk breeders, oops ... I mean b-words, shall I contact his employer, expecting said employer to crack down ?

Welcome to the oh-so-sensitive European nightmare, American style.

Valuist
10-27-2009, 08:12 PM
A busy week for the PC police:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/10277408/Griese-suspended-1-game-for-Montoya-remark

jballscalls
10-27-2009, 10:01 PM
it's actually quite amazing how sensitive people have got. The funny part is if Griese had just said he was out eating a hamburger, he wouldnt have gotten in trouble at all

Jason

swami13
10-27-2009, 11:51 PM
I heard he suspended for a game, what exactly did he say?

NJ Stinks
10-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Pathetic for Griese. I don't know what Larry Johnson said. :confused:

Pace Cap'n
10-28-2009, 07:28 AM

mashable.com/2009/10/26/larry-johnson-twitter/ (http://mashable.com/2009/10/26/larry-johnson-twitter/)

Hanover1
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Greise said a driver was "out eating a taco" when responding to the whereabouts of a latin NASACAR driver....LJ used derogatory gay slur to reporters, and on twitter. Greise got 1 game suspension=1 week off air, and LJ is out indefinetly from football, pending investigation, fall-out exam.

Tom
10-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Would it have been more appropriate if he said he was having a meatball? :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
KC is looking to dump his contract and will use any excuse to do it. The guy does has problems but still lets get real here. I am as about liberal as it gets and even I don't think this amounts to a hill of beans. KC sooner or later will dump him and some team without a good RB will pick him up. He may or not have any thing left in the tank. There is no way to know now with KC's line.

Tom
10-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Maybe KFC will sign him - they own Taco Bell.:D

Warren Henry
10-28-2009, 04:13 PM
KC is looking to dump his contract and will use any excuse to do it. The guy does has problems but still lets get real here. I am as about liberal as it gets and even I don't think this amounts to a hill of beans. KC sooner or later will dump him and some team without a good RB will pick him up. He may or not have any thing left in the tank. There is no way to know now with KC's line.

Let me preface my remarks by reminding you that I live in Kansas City.

Larry Johnson is a crybaby who can't seem to clean up his act and who does not take responsibility for his own well being.

He cried and complained that he wasn't given proper respect while playing behind a great running back. When the other guy got hurt, he got a chance and did well for two years. KC had a good O line at that time. It was all about LJ. He felt he wasn't getting proper respect as the wonderful player that he thought he was. No particular thanks given to the O line. He was handsomely rewarded with a fat new contract. Many in KC were afraid that the new contract would be the end of LJ even trying.

If he were really as good as his contract, he would be doing better than he is - even though the O line is pretty bad right now. But, no, LJ blames it on the coach. Perhaps he would volunteer to give up some of his fat contract to hire better linemen?

He is a poor excuse of a man. I personally hope the Chiefs ban/bench him and dump him at the end of the season. Even if he gets the chip back on his shoulder and produces again, I hope it is not here. Long term, he is a loser.