PDA

View Full Version : I made a mistake...

joanied
10-24-2009, 03:31 PM
:blush: :bang: :blush: I announced the BC pre entries are coming out on Monday...not...I stand corrected, the pre entries come out on Wensday...my bad:faint: :)

tucker6
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
:blush: :bang: :blush: I announced the BC pre entries are coming out on Monday...not...I stand corrected, the pre entries come out on Wensday...my bad:faint: :)
your second mistake was to misspell Wensday. ;)

joanied
10-24-2009, 03:53 PM
your second mistake was to misspell Wensday. ;)

Well, just leave me in the gate:lol: ...with all the spelling mistakes here...you pick on me:eek: ...WEDNESDAY...how's that teach:p

Tom
10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
That is much beter.

joanied
10-24-2009, 05:24 PM
That is much beter.

:lol: :ThmbUp: :lol:

DanG
10-24-2009, 05:44 PM
BTW: Good call Joan on Vineyard Haven needing that race back (when he bore out something terrible during that big fig). Very brave win today and I wouldn’t have bet him on the turn with free money.

joanied
10-24-2009, 06:11 PM
BTW: Good call Joan on Vineyard Haven needing that race back (when he bore out something terrible during that big fig). Very brave win today and I wouldn’t have bet him on the turn with free money.

I still haven't seen the race, Dan G...trying to find the replay...DRF makes ya pay, BloodHorse hasn't got it...:mad:
I'm crazy about Vineyard Haven...and from what I read, today he was very brave with this win...the horse seems to be a fighter and won't back down!!

Hey... I thought maybe you were going to rib me about the pre entries date...or maybe my spelling:lol:

Thanks, DanG...have a great weekend:ThmbUp:

Cratos
10-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I still haven't seen the race, Dan G...trying to find the replay...DRF makes ya pay, BloodHorse hasn't got it...:mad:
I'm crazy about Vineyard Haven...and from what I read, today he was very brave with this win...the horse seems to be a fighter and won't back down!!

Hey... I thought maybe you were going to rib me about the pre entries date...or maybe my spelling:lol:

Thanks, DanG...have a great weekend:ThmbUp:

Joan,

There isn’t any fee for viewing the videos of the stake races on the DRF website. However you do have to be a registered member with a “Username” and a “Passcode.” to view their videos.

Therefore If you decide to register at the DRF website and after registering, click on “Result” and on the drop down menu and click on “stakes.” Make sure you have the correct date selected; then click on camera and the video will appear.

Tee
10-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Video available

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/53111/vintage-run-for-vineyard-haven-in-de-francis

joanied
10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Joan,

There isn’t any fee for viewing the videos of the stake races on the DRF website. However you do have to be a registered member with a “Username” and a “Passcode.” to view their videos.

Therefore If you decide to register at the DRF website and after registering, click on “Result” and on the drop down menu and click on “stakes.” Make sure you have the correct date selected; then click on camera and the video will appear.

I am registered...user name, password...but when I tried to view the replay it told me I had to get a subscription...as in..pay $$:mad: ...but I didn't do it as you say in your post...I just clicked on the race replays tab...I'll try your way next time.
Thanks, Cratos:)

Tee...thanks for the link:ThmbUp:

By the way...VH did look like a beat horse, then seemed to drift out when asked to move to the rail...then he went...that was a hell of a win for him...I bet Bobby was watching from home!!