Season : 22-11

Java Gold@TFT
10-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Last week 1-2 (damn Steelers) Total 3-4

This week:

SF (+3)

Minn (+4.5)

Philadelphia (-7)

P.S. anyone know why the GB-Cleveland game is off the board at Bodog today? The original line was GB (-7) but it's crossed off tonight.

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
I show GB -7 , but don't have a line on the Bills / Panthers game ?

cj's dad
10-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Last week 1-2 (damn Steelers) Total 3-4

This week:

SF (+3)

Minn (+4.5)

Philadelphia (-7)

P.S. anyone know why the GB-Cleveland game is off the board at Bodog today? The original line was GB (-7) but it's crossed off tonight.

Quite a few Browns players have a virus of some sort !!

Java Gold@TFT
10-23-2009, 04:39 AM
I show GB -7 , but don't have a line on the Bills / Panthers game ?
According to Vegas.com the Cle/GB is now 8.5/9 and Carolina is favored by 7,

Huge jump int he GB game.

BetHorses!
10-24-2009, 04:27 PM
3-1 last week

11-9 YTD

Raiders +6 (cannot believe I just wrote that as a Jets fan)

Bears +1

Bucs +14.5

GaryG
10-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Last week: 2-1
Season: 5-4

GB -9
NE -14
NO/MIA over 47

NJ Stinks
10-25-2009, 01:57 AM
1-4 for the season

KC +5.5

It's 5.5 at WSEX, Marshall.

headhawg
10-25-2009, 11:18 AM
11-6 on the season.

Packers -9
Saints -6
Cardinals +7

racefinder2
10-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Buff+7
Oak+6.5

racefinder2
10-25-2009, 12:56 PM
does anyone think the line on the Phil (-7) vs Wash game is too good to be true???

I would go w Philly but to me, I expected about 1.5 to 2 times as many pts to lay...

(danger sign....stay away)...so Im doing just that.

BetHorses!
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
does anyone think the line on the Phil (-7) vs Wash game is too good to be true???

I would go w Philly but to me, I expected about 1.5 to 2 times as many pts to lay...

(danger sign....stay away)...so Im doing just that.

They just lost to Oakland

Marshall Bennett
10-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Vikings ( +4 )

Chiefs ( +4.5 )

Raiders ( +6 )

Falcons ( +4 )

Bears ( +1.5 )

This week : 0-5 *
Season : 22-16

* Back to the drawing board :ThmbDown:

BetHorses!
10-25-2009, 08:05 PM

Don't feel bad I was 0-3 AND I called in Dolphins, guy says its +7 so I bet Dolphins for the limit.... blew 24-3 2nd quarter lead :bang:

GaryG
10-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Covered all 3 with plenty of room to spare, GB, NE and NO/Mia over. Now 8-4 for the season.

headhawg
10-26-2009, 09:18 AM
11-6 on the season.

Packers -9
Saints -6
Cardinals +73-0 this week. 14-6 on the year.

DanG
10-26-2009, 01:11 PM

It proved your human Marshall; I was beginning to have my doubts. Great start so far. :ThmbUp:

DanG
10-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't feel bad I was 0-3 AND I called in Dolphins, guy says its +7 so I bet Dolphins for the limit.... blew 24-3 2nd quarter lead :bang:
That’s why I stink betting sports. I thought Miami was a mortal lock and many were over-rating the Saints. :blush: Hard to find a more powerful win so far.

BTW: If Green Bay has their left tackle and safeties 100% (unlike the first match up) they will give Minnesota all they can handle imo. Very dangerous team in Wisconsin.

BUD
10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Dan--If you are looking into betting any team---Do your due diligence-To learn if any of the teams have been having guys miss time with the flu---This year its wreaking havok---

Even here

Peter King said that the flu has hit the Colts hard and that Polian quarantined parts of the staff from the players in the facilities this past week-Its hitting some teams Hard--make for a good angle--With that knowlege--Not good for the Lambs over the colts---haha they R Awful x 30

DanG
10-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Dan--If you are looking into betting any team---Do your due diligence-To learn if any of the teams have been having guys miss time with the flu---This year its wreaking havok---

Even here

Peter King said that the flu has hit the Colts hard and that Polian quarantined parts of the staff from the players in the facilities this past week-Its hitting some teams Hard--make for a good angle--With that knowlege--Not good for the Lambs over the colts---haha they R Awful x 30
Great points Bud;

I haven’t bet sports in years and tried to “go pro” twice and had a very rude experience. :faint: A couple areas that the successful people I knew emphasized were…

• As you said; health...health…health.

• Coordinators & assistants over head coach who often does little more then delegate in the modern game.

• A complete understanding of what the line is actually trying to accomplish and try to wager from the house’s perspective.

BTW: Couple neat web sites for college football if anyone is interested…

• Injuries: http://www.collegeinjuryreport.com/cfb/florida-injury-report.php

• Depth Chart: http://pittsburgh.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp?Year=2007&Team=FLORIDA

Speaking of health; I hope all is well with you Bud.

BetHorses!
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
That’s why I stink betting sports. I thought Miami was a mortal lock and many were over-rating the Saints. :blush: Hard to find a more powerful win so far.

BTW: If Green Bay has their left tackle and safeties 100% (unlike the first match up) they will give Minnesota all they can handle imo. Very dangerous team in Wisconsin.

Saints are very real. I liked Miami but thought the bye week actually hurt them since they started to play well. Key for me was the plus 7 when most had 6 and 6.5, so I went for it and had absolute brutal loss.

I agree with Green Bay. Minnesota has had some real battles and are due for their "tired" game. Now a back to back road situation, luckily caught good weather in Pitt, Sunday might be different.

Marshall Bennett
10-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I've found it to be tough lately figuring teams out . How do the Raiders beat the Eagles one week and on the same ground get blown out by the Jets the next ? The Chiefs play Dallas tough and go on the road and beat the Redskins , then come back home and get blown out by the Chargers . Which Dallas or Houston team will show up week to week ? Really , there are only a handful of teams that I call dependable wagering interest . Most you can throw darts to decide .
You can throw out home field advantage in many games as well , doesn't seem to factor in as it should . Perhaps I'm digging to deep , but the results thus far is plain to see .

BetHorses!
10-27-2009, 12:33 PM
I've found it to be tough lately figuring teams out . How do the Raiders beat the Eagles one week and on the same ground get blown out by the Jets the next ? The Chiefs play Dallas tough and go on the road and beat the Redskins , then come back home and get blown out by the Chargers . Which Dallas or Houston team will show up week to week ? Really , there are only a handful of teams that I call dependable wagering interest . Most you can throw darts to decide .
You can throw out home field advantage in many games as well , doesn't seem to factor in as it should . Perhaps I'm digging to deep , but the results thus far is plain to see .

Think oddsmakers are struggling also because so many favorites are covering.

Bochall
10-27-2009, 03:03 PM
As a Steelers fan i was looking for a statement vs Minnesota (that statement being, "We are going to defend our title fiercely"), and I'm not sure what i got. They won, but were outgained and WAY outpossessed by the Vikes. Big play D again huh? Feel that we will beat Cincy in the rematch as I am not a believer in Marvin Lewis. Tough games ahead, as always, vs Denver- Baltimore(2x)- Green Bay etc....your thoughts on Pitt as a bonafide player this year???