PDA

View Full Version : MoveOn demands that Democrats stay off Fox News!

andymays
10-20-2009, 03:40 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/20/moveon-demands-that-democrats-stay-off-fox-news/

Excerpt:

A reader just sent this fresh missive from the Fox News Deranged-foot soldiers at MoveOn:

From: Noah T. Winer, MoveOn.org Civic Action moveon-help@list.moveon.org
Subject: Stay off FOX
[Recipient name redacted]
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 2:05 PM

Dear MoveOn member,
All year, FOX has worked 24/7 to block President Obama’s agenda—repeating lies about “death panels,” promoting Tea Party protests, and whipping up fake political scandals.1

Now, President Obama is fighting back. The White House communications director said FOX is a “wing of the Republican Party…let’s not pretend they’re a news network.”2 To draw attention to its biased coverage, President Obama will not appear on FOX for the rest of this year.3

It’s about time Democrats stood up to FOX! Can you sign this petition asking Democrats to support President Obama’s stance by staying off FOX as long as he does? We’ll deliver it to Sen. Lautenberg and Sen. Menendez. Clicking here will add your name:

http://civic.moveon.org/foxobama/o.pl?id=17603-12662345-_CGt.ax&t=3

The petition says: “Democrats should support President Obama’s effort to call out FOX. Please stay off FOX for as long as he does.”

rastajenk
10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
That sounds like a grand strategy to win the hearts and minds of independents. :rolleyes:

Can these people get any more stupid, or any more undeserving of holding and wielding power?

andymays
10-20-2009, 03:56 PM
The way this is going the reasonable Democrats are going to have to make a decision. Do they want to get trashed by MoveOn or stay true to what they believe in?

BlueShoe
10-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow!No more Dims?I will really miss Alan Colmes,Bob Beckel,and most of all,Dr.Marc Lamont Hill,wont you?But wait,didnt Dr. Hill just get fired by Fox a few days ago?Such a terrible blow,now we wont be able to get the Marxist/Leninist viewpoint.Instead,we have to tune back in to MSNBC,CNN,CBS,NBC,ABC,etc.

ArlJim78
10-20-2009, 04:39 PM
more great news, another ratings bonanza for Fox. There is no way they could afford this much publicity. same goes for Rush.

Getting rid of all the people that regular Fox viewers don't want to see anyway.
that creepy Beckel? and that Lamont Hill was a disgrace. I never did understand why O'Reilly booked him.

Forget fair and balanced, full speed ahead with the the agenda boys. With this news I will vow to redouble my efforts to watch and promote Fox News.:lol:

ArlJim78
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
That sounds like a grand strategy to win the hearts and minds of independents. :rolleyes:

Can these people get any more stupid, or any more undeserving of holding and wielding power?
It is remarkable how dumb they are. If their goal was to neutralize and marginalize Fox News they've accomplished the exact opposite. Fox is now a legendary network that successfully stood up to and befuddled the president of the United States, Congress, and the entire media establishment.

ddog
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Those bunch of nuts at Moveon sure do have these con-dudes fired up.

They seem to feel a danger from them , which is strange since Move-on are too stupid to get anyone to follow them according to the posters here!

Wow, it must suck to know you are getting smacked down by the stupid peeps.

:D

ddog
10-20-2009, 04:52 PM
It is remarkable how dumb they are. If their goal was to neutralize and marginalize Fox News they've accomplished the exact opposite. Fox is now a legendary network that successfully stood up to and befuddled the president of the United States, Congress, and the entire media establishment.

That was NOT their goal. Their goal (it may be stupid) was to have a foil to play the issues against.

They can't trash Congress until the pugs get in , so other than the ins co. they need a grand villian.

Both sides use the "media" , it's what they do.

hcap
10-20-2009, 05:15 PM
......Forget fair and balanced, full speed ahead with the the agenda boys. With this news I will vow to redouble my efforts to watch and promote Fox News.:lol:And how exactly is this any different than the last 10 years of Faux Noos?

Tom
10-20-2009, 08:08 PM
For all the big hubb bubb, no one has ever been able to be specific as the where Fox is not accurate. 46 lies about it a lot, but other than that.
Now, no libs on Fox......why would anyone want to hear what they have to say anyway? The ratings say it all. Fox is Numero Uno.

That is like a poll. :lol:

Attack Fox, attack Rush, anything to avoid dealing with facts. Says a lot,
The libs here, really, are pretty funny folks. Like watching clowns coming out of the little car - one after another.

prospector
10-20-2009, 08:34 PM
not working...alan colmes was just on orielly..said the fence couln't be built because "it's stupid!"...priceless

why did they finally fire hill? i always thought he was a racist..

Show Me the Wire
10-20-2009, 10:04 PM
MoveOn now demands that Democrats stay off PaceAdvantage.com! :lol:

NJ Stinks
10-21-2009, 12:58 AM

If independents were huddled around their TV sets watching FOX News, McCain and Republicans everywhere would have won in a landslide last year. :rolleyes:

riskman
10-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Could Obama due us all a favor and volunteer not to appear on any form of broadcast media. In fact cut all lines of communication to anyone who is a member of his administration.
This administration is diseased. The arrogant obscene crust on this festering cancer of an administration needs emergency surgery.

lamboguy
10-21-2009, 05:28 AM
i have no idea whether fox news is fair and balanced or full of propaganda like nbc, one thing for sure, they get my vote for hiring the prettiest girls in the industry. keep up the good work fox!

Black Ruby
10-21-2009, 07:26 AM
The ratings say it all. Fox is Numero Uno.

So was Hitler.
Obama was Numero Uno last November.
More of those without a life, who spend their days in front of the television watching Fox and wearing butt grooves in the sofa, so what?

Move on appeals to a nutso fringe, Fox just appeals to a larger nutso fringe.

Tom
10-21-2009, 07:58 AM
I miss the 4 Horsemen. The lame replies nowadays are hardly worth logging on to read. :lol::lol:

jballscalls
10-21-2009, 11:09 AM
i have no idea whether fox news is fair and balanced or full of propaganda like nbc, one thing for sure, they get my vote for hiring the prettiest girls in the industry. keep up the good work fox!

aint that the truth!! I could care less what those gals are reading or who they are for politically, they are beautiful! i'm a big megyn kelly fan myself!

rastajenk
10-21-2009, 11:11 AM
She's feisty! :ThmbUp: