PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS TUES. LIVE 10/20

botster
10-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Yonkers last Tuesday produced nothing.Maybe tonight better fortune???

botster
10-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I am playing a pick3 starting in the second race tonight.

1-3-8/3/3

My best bet of the night is in the fourth race #3 CALLMECOWBOY.

botster
10-20-2009, 07:58 PM
The pick3 is done...So it's time to bet this horse.That last try at Harrington showed him to be out a long way befor picking up cover very late.William Bright has brought me home a few "tax jobs" over the years with "bomber numbers".He seems to be a much better horse right now.The #4 here is a type of horse I never play but here at Yonkers in the past they would always win...HAHAHAHA.Hoping that things have "changed for the bettor" these days.

w/p @ 6-1 or better #3.

3/1-4-5-8 in a box.

tri 1-3/1-3-4-5-8/1-3-4-5-8

botster
10-20-2009, 08:16 PM
The pick3 is done...So it's time to bet this horse.That last try at Harrington showed him to be out a long way befor picking up cover very late.William Bright has brought me home a few "tax jobs" over the years with "bomber numbers".He seems to be a much better horse right now.The #4 here is a type of horse I never play but here at Yonkers in the past they would always win...HAHAHAHA.Hoping that things have "changed for the bettor" these days.

w/p @ 6-1 or better #3.

3/1-4-5-8 in a box.

tri 1-3/1-3-4-5-8/1-3-4-5-8

I will say that I made an error here listing the #5 for what was meant to be #6.You had to use Bartlett here at 3-1 with the speed horse.No one seems to be here anyway, so what does it matter if I "redboard".HAHAHAHA!

The #3 was a good call here anyway.Went off 16-1 made two moves to grab the place.

3 PLACE $ 8.80

6-3 $88.50

No triple

botster
10-20-2009, 08:21 PM
small 1-3-4/2...THE GREAT BALDINI can pace well in twenties when he is sound.He went pretty decent last week and was going well while going around a tired one.

The #1 horse and this claim is why the game is going down the toilet!!!:(

botster
10-20-2009, 08:45 PM
small 1-3-4/2...THE GREAT BALDINI can pace well in twenties when he is sound.He went pretty decent last week and was going well while going around a tired one.

The #1 horse and this claim is why the game is going down the toilet!!!:(

This horse went a very good try here and looked very sound tonight.His lengths getting beat tonight will cause the GP to overlook him again in his next...watching.

botster
10-20-2009, 08:54 PM
5 HEAVEN TOUCHED this guy Kind who trains this horse I knew many years ago...nice guy.Also he was a pretty decent horseman who "fell off the face of the earth" for years and only got back in a few years ago.This is a drop into conditions and he picks up Bartlett.Joe Decarlo the previous trainer of this horse is a tough guy to claim off and he has been having a tough time with this one.That last one was encouraging even though he never left the pylons...again the drop into conditions with the change may be enough here.

1-2-3-6-7 with him in a box...no mistakes here on the selections;).

botster
10-20-2009, 09:09 PM
5 PRINCE ARGENTAL look at that close last week against a tough "line up number", in where I cashed out the winner.The fractions were not very quick in there that night and this horse was coming.Yonkers has always been a "deathtrap" for these type of closing trys, and when one can overcome one it should always catch a "cappers" attention.

2-3-4-6-8/5 in a box.

botster
10-20-2009, 09:31 PM
5 HEAVEN TOUCHED this guy Kind who trains this horse I knew many years ago...nice guy.Also he was a pretty decent horseman who "fell off the face of the earth" for years and only got back in a few years ago.This is a drop into conditions and he picks up Bartlett.Joe Decarlo the previous trainer of this horse is a tough guy to claim off and he has been having a tough time with this one.That last one was encouraging even though he never left the pylons...again the drop into conditions with the change may be enough here.

1-2-3-6-7 with him in a box...no mistakes here on the selections;).

Left, but was only even late after getting stuck behind a quitter.Most of the "chalk eaters" are satisfied after this one.

botster
10-20-2009, 10:15 PM
small doubles 5/1-2-3

botster
10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
5 PRINCE ARGENTAL look at that close last week against a tough "line up number", in where I cashed out the winner.The fractions were not very quick in there that night and this horse was coming.Yonkers has always been a "deathtrap" for these type of closing trys, and when one can overcome one it should always catch a "cappers" attention.

2-3-4-6-8/5 in a box.

Finished with pace, but ran out of stretch finishing third @ 10-1.

botster
10-20-2009, 10:31 PM
These are the type of races Steve Smith usually wins and he's 6-5 right now.Hard to believe EYES ON KASSA is this bad, but I can believe it!!!Maybe Berry can get something out of the 7 yo...Boxing 2-5.

Triple 2-5/2-5/1-2-3-4-5-6

w/p2 @ 7-1

botster
10-20-2009, 10:41 PM
These are the type of races Steve Smith usually wins and he's 6-5 right now.Hard to believe EYES ON KASSA is this bad, but I can believe it!!!Maybe Berry can get something out of the 7 yo...Boxing 2-5.

Triple 2-5/2-5/1-2-3-4-5-6

w/p2 @ 7-1

Horrible looking finale.The pick here was going very close to being "dead" lame up front.Chalkers are sent home happy:D.

Goodnight All!