PDA

View Full Version : RERUN IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY TO HOST OPEN HOUSE OCT 24

COinNJ
10-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Rerun at Reindancer (NJ) and at Softwind (NY) will be holding an Open House on Saturday, October 24 (rain date is Oct. 25) from 11 am to 3 pm and everyone is invited to come and visit. Join us for food, children’s activities, demonstrations, auctions, and much more! See www.rerun.org for more details.

House warming presents would be very much appreciated! Please visit “How to Help” for our wish list.

Activities & Schedule
Farm Tours – 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30

Kid’s Table – Held at the back end of barn in the stabling area

Thoroughbred Retraining Demos (Retraining by Diana Koebel) – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00

Product basket Tricky Tray

WinterTriangle
10-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks for posting this.

I also didn't realize how easy it is to "help", they offer so many options!

Bless you all and GL and thank you for your efforts toward retirement for racehorses! :ThmbUp:

I had some problems opening or reading the *.docx file on sponsoring a fundrasier, even though I have MS Word? Is there another way to read it?

COinNJ
10-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Thank you for your kind words! I do see there's a problem with the "fundraising ideas" file. Here is what it contained:

Host a house party. Have your closest friends donate the food & drink. Charge a cover for the rest of your attendees, which is donated to ReRun. Include fun activities for your guests and have a blast with your friends while helping a cause.

Hold a special-occasion party. Celebrate your birthday or wedding anniversary. Invite everyone you can think of and ask for donations to be made to ReRun in lieu of gifts.

Hold a benefit trail ride. Charge a fee to participate, which is donated to ReRun. Include packed lunches for everyone. Ride someplace beautiful and stop to eat lunch and enjoy the scenery.

Have a Running for ReRun charity run/walk. You can either charge an entrance fee for participation, which is donated to ReRun, or have participants gather pledges to be donated to ReRun. Don’t forget to give out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. This is a great way to get some exercise, be with friends and help a cause.