PDA

View Full Version : More Obama lies

Tom
10-19-2009, 03:48 PM
He said all the HC debates would be public, on C Span, transparent.
We are in Week #2 of closed door meetings.

A serial killer, no w a serial liar.
Your president.......:lol::lol::lol:

Greyfox
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
6 weeks now and he can't give General Stanley McChrystal and answer.

so.cal.fan
10-19-2009, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQv4wEPe5XM

Show Me the Wire
10-19-2009, 04:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQv4wEPe5XM

Always liked that show. :ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
There used to be some websites keeping track of all his lies, flip flops, bungles, etc. However I think they had to give up because it was too big a task. They were not prepared for this level of deceit. Nobody was.

As I have said before, there is very little that flows from his lips that you can count on.

skate
10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I doubt that i'm alone on this, but it's actually plausible for a group to
fake devotion.

Gees if ever the deceit was open and obvious to everyone, this is sure to be it,
el boing.

Something to do with Human Nature, the lack of attention span along with the
characteristic that everyone shows at one time or another, that being "I'm right
and you are wrong". Everyone has this, but... now more than ever, people wont let go, pride.:confused:

boxcar
10-19-2009, 06:33 PM
There used to be some websites keeping track of all his lies, flip flops, bungles, etc. However I think they had to give up because it was too big a task. They were not prepared for this level of deceit. Nobody was.

As I have said before, there is very little that flows from his lips that you can count on.

This is why liberals love him so. Oh, wait...those aren't lies, ArlJim. I nearly forgot. Those were just changing circumstances. Didn't you read Mosty's post a few months back about this topic? :rolleyes: Lying has been replaced with changing circumstances. At least when the "lies" are told by libs. When they're not and they're told by a repug or a conservative, the "changing circumstances" thing becomes a dead issue. This is how it works with BO's lies.

Boxcar

mostpost
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
He said all the HC debates would be public, on C Span, transparent.
We are in Week #2 of closed door meetings.

A serial killer, no w a serial liar.
Your president.......:lol::lol::lol:
And if Obama were to tell the House or the Senate that they have to hold open meetings, you would be the first one on here screaming about Fascism and Dictators and Tyranny.
Congress decides which of its hearings can be televised and which need to be closed.

bigmack
10-19-2009, 09:10 PM
And if Obama were to tell the House or the Senate that they have to hold open meetings, you would be the first one on here screaming about Fascism and Dictators and Tyranny.
Congress decides which of its hearings can be televised and which need to be closed.
So you're in favor of these closed door meetings, or are you just playing na-na-na-na-nah?

rastajenk
10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
He's on some kind of goofy roll tonight, more than usual, and that's sayin' something.

mostpost
10-19-2009, 11:08 PM
So you're in favor of these closed door meetings, or are you just playing na-na-na-na-nah?
I think there is some confusion about these closed door meetings. I heard on MSNBC that a closed door meeting had taken (was taking?) place. The participants were Harry Reid, Max Baucus, Chris Dodd and Rahm Emanuel. This tells me that these are strategy meetings among the Democrats. The purpose would be to decide which measures should be in the final bill that leaves the Senate. They would also be discussing how best to shepherd the bill through the Senate. Don't you think the Republicans are holding their own closed door meetings, albeit with different objectives.
If you think that such strategy meetings should be public, then you must think that a football team should be allowed to listen in on another team's huddle.
THIS IS DIFFERENT from having a public debate on the issues. I don't know if Tom can't see the difference or if he is ignoring it due to his pathological desire to bash Obama.

Tom
10-19-2009, 11:49 PM
No, they are putting together the bill that will not be on the internet for 72 hours like Bummy promised. They are merging the various plan into a final bill, exactly what Obama promised would be on C Span.

bigmack
10-20-2009, 12:06 AM
If you think that such strategy meetings should be public, then you must think that a football team should be allowed to listen in on another team's huddle.
Does your Google work on some subjects and not others?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/10_19_09_20_57_37.png

How precious is this line:
"The fact of the matter is that it's been drafted by all senators in the sense that I've spent a large amount of my time talking to senators"? It's beautiful!

Graciously, Harry has thrown us a bone through his Twit however. What a guy.

3VvYPPGGduU

I trust it's more than enough for you to digest. Me, I need some meat. Call me crazy.

mostpost
10-20-2009, 12:07 AM
No, they are putting together the bill that will not be on the internet for 72 hours like Bummy promised. They are merging the various plan into a final bill, exactly what Obama promised would be on C Span.
I will reply after, not when, you are proven wrong. :rolleyes: