PDA

View Full Version : Home grown terrorist

Show Me the Wire
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Iran has been sowing the seeds of dissent for some time across the region. Iran is now on the receiving end of dissent..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091018/ts_nm/us_iran_guards_attack

Suicide bomber tactics used on Iranian Gaurd. Interestingly, this particualr suicide bomber is being labeld a terrorist by the Muslim Iranian government.

A note to hcap, my above post is an editorial comment on a factual event and should not be construed, by you, as an endorsement, by me, for suicide bombings in Iran.

ArlJim78
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM
the state department immediately condemned this act which they also now called terrorism. I guess that word is now back in fashion.

funny how when the regime was shooting people and busting heads in the aftermath of the election, our first reaction was to be very non-commital, and didn't want to meddle. oh, but when the Revolutionary guard is bombed we quickly show our concern for the loss of innocent life.

Tom
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
We all know who's side Obama is on, now, don't we?
I wouldn't be surprised if he sent the FBI over to investigate, as a gesture of good faith.

SMTW, when Iranians do it in Iran, it is a win-win situation.

HUSKER55
10-18-2009, 11:12 PM
SMTW??

been a long day

thanks

boxcar
10-18-2009, 11:27 PM
the state department immediately condemned this act which they also now called terrorism. I guess that word is now back in fashion.

funny how when the regime was shooting people and busting heads in the aftermath of the election, our first reaction was to be very non-commital, and didn't want to meddle. oh, but when the Revolutionary guard is bombed we quickly show our concern for the loss of innocent life.

Didn't the government drop the term "fascism"? It's supposed to be a politically incorrect word now, isn't it? Been replaced with "human disasters" or some such nonsense? But now it's back in vogue when some whackjob blows up other whackjobs? Unbelievable!

Boxcar