Race 3 #5 Zambuca Gass Best Bet with #2 Smithsonian

Race 6 #8 Sky Tantrum

Race 11 #1 Welcam

Good Luck to all

Sea Biscuit

trying2win
10-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Sea Biscuit,

I'm going to see if I can find some winners for Sat. Oct. 17/09 at the Woodbine harness races instead :).

T2W

LottaKash
10-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Sea Biscuit,

I'm going to see if I can find some winners for Sat. Oct. 17/09 at the Woodbine harness races instead :).

T2W

T2W, you have to overlook the fact that he is old and senile....He alluded to that fact, in a previous thread, as well...:jump:

best,

Sea Biscuit
10-17-2009, 10:06 PM
T2W, you have to overlook the fact that he is old and senile....He alluded to that fact, in a previous thread, as well...:jump:

best,

Hi T2W,John: The real problem is I am picking horses like an old and senile person would. Haha:D

Sea Biscuit.

LottaKash
10-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Hi T2W,John: The real problem is I am picking horses like an old and senile person would. Haha:D

Sea Biscuit.

Hey Biscuit, at least you "found your way" to the "right" track tonite....You have that going for you....It will get better...Perhaps some new "vitamins" ?...:jump: :jump:

best,

trying2win
10-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Sea Biscuit, Lotta Kash:

Yeah...it helps to have a sense of humor when playing the races. Especially when we hit those losing streaks.

--How come the losing streaks seem to last longer than the winning streaks?

--Well, I'm no spring chicken anymore either...which reminds me of that old line..."There are two signs of old age...one is forgetfulness, and I can't remember what the other one was."

--Yeah, I tried my fortunes on 5 bets on this Woodbine card. Broke even to the penny (not counting the 3 % rebate), by using some Al Stanley harness handicapping angles. Actually, that was a good day at the harness races, because my luck hasn't been too good lately. Which reminds me of another old saying when one horseplayer said to another..."Gee, I sure hope I break even today, I can sure use the money!"

--Sometimes when we hit a good-priced winner after a losing streak, we almost feel like phoning up the office of RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! :D

--Will see what the Sunday card at Woodbine harness offers later in the day. Plus, will take a look if there are some possibilities on the Windsor card too. Would be nice to see some further progress though, as in going from 'even ink' to black ink.

Good luck at the harness races on Sunday, fellas.

T2W

Sea Biscuit
10-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Sea Biscuit, Lotta Kash:

Yeah...it helps to have a sense of humor when playing the races. Especially when we hit those losing streaks.

--How come the losing streaks seem to last longer than the winning streaks?

--Well, I'm no spring chicken anymore either...which reminds me of that old line..."There are two signs of old age...one is forgetfulness, and I can't remember what the other one was."

--Yeah, I tried my fortunes on 5 bets on this Woodbine card. Broke even to the penny (not counting the 3 % rebate), by using some Al Stanley harness handicapping angles. Actually, that was a good day at the harness races, because my luck hasn't been too good lately. Which reminds me of another old saying when one horseplayer said to another..."Gee, I sure hope I break even today, I can sure use the money!"

--Sometimes when we hit a good-priced winner after a losing streak, we almost feel like phoning up the office of RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! :D

--Will see what the Sunday card at Woodbine harness offers later in the day. Plus, will take a look if there are some possibilities on the Windsor card too. Would be nice to see some further progress though, as in going from 'even ink' to black ink.

Good luck at the harness races on Sunday, fellas.

T2W

Some good ones T2W.

Its a good thing we are playing the ponies via the internet otherwise in most probability I would have ended up in Campbellville, Ontario.:D

Sea Biscuit