PDA

View Full Version : Racism runs amuck on TV

Tom
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
....and guess who the racist is? :lol:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2009/10/16/oreilly-guest-juan-williams-go-back-porch

The debate over Rush Limbaugh's NFL bid is roiling the racial landscape. This evening, after Juan Williams explained that Rush's "Barack the Magic Negro" parody was based on a column by an African-American author, a black radio talk show host told Williams to "go back to the porch."

ddog
10-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Did you read the "Magic Negro" you post about?

IF, you did , I challenge you to spell out what it was saying on this thread.

Then we will take it from there.

:sleeping:

Tom
10-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Oh dog, I have been "in" on Magic Negro since day one.
It was an article by a LA Times BLACK reporter who was talking about Obama's seemingly magic hold over people. Was he Black enough?

Paul Shanklin made a parody and Rush made it popular. It was poking fun at Biden, who, remember, called Barrack "clean, articulate." As opposed to dirty black who cannot speak? WTF...who is the racist here? It is BIDEN.

Anyway, the whole thing was explained from day one, but as usual, the alleged black leaders and the MSM never once bothered to investigate it, and all they had to do was listen the the show once. It was out there, and those of us that listened and knew what it was all about have laughing at the obvious idiots who ASSUMED they knew what it was all about ever since.

Especially funny in it was that part where Sharpton, through a megaphone, again, a parody of him when he takes his racist act to the streets and tries to make believe he is significant (he is not), whines and cries about OBama taking his place unearned.

Anyone who sees racism in that parody, knowing it's history, is seeing racism alright - in himself.

Some say Barack’s “articulate”
And bright and new and “clean.”
The media sure loves this guy,
A white interloper’s dream!
But, when you vote for president,
Watch out, and don’t be fooled!
Don’t vote the Magic Negro in –
‘Cause —

’Cause I won’t have nothing after all these years of sacrifice

That is your VP of the United States talking there.:lol: