PDA

View Full Version : Russia to inspect U.S nuclear sites????

newtothegame
10-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Tentative Inspection Program Would Allow Russia to Visit U.S. Nuclear Sites

The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted.

FOXNews.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Russia and the United States have tentatively agreed to a weapons inspection program that would allow Russians to visit nuclear sites in America to count missiles and warheads.

The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who met with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said publicly Tuesday that the two nations have made "considerable" progress toward reaching agreement on a new strategic arms treaty.

~~the rest of the story~~

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/13/tentative-inspection-program-allow-russia-visit-nuclear-sites/

I thought it was hillarious about how hillary said the U.S wants to be as transparent as possible yet our own congress won't allow a healthcare bill to be posted online for 72 hours so the american public can view it...:lol:

Tom
10-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Clinton said the U.S. would be as transparent as possible.

We are. And everyone knows it.

newtothegame
10-16-2009, 06:19 AM
We are. And everyone knows it.

See right through us like a bad piece of saran wrap lol

JustRalph
10-16-2009, 06:51 AM
I actually agree with this strategy.

Let Russia come in and see that we are very capable of blowing them to hell and back.......no problem.........

I would also make sure that a whole squadron of B-2 Bombers fly over every site they inspect..........just as they get out of their cars......... :ThmbUp:

Then I would offer their top guy a ride in an F-22.......

Tom
10-16-2009, 07:47 AM
If only Obama would hide in the attic while they are here.

newtothegame
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
I actually agree with this strategy.

Let Russia come in and see that we are very capable of blowing them to hell and back.......no problem.........

I would also make sure that a whole squadron of B-2 Bombers fly over every site they inspect..........just as they get out of their cars......... :ThmbUp:

Then I would offer their top guy a ride in an F-22.......

Tom....I have no problem with Russia seeing that we have the ability.
But, Russia KNOWS we have the capability. They saw it used during WWll.
I am just bewildered at the administrations willingness to bend over backwards for them as well as every other country to show we are now good guys. Then, turn around and in my opinion screw their OWN people with the massive further burdening of debt, etc etc. What is the purpose to show our strength to Russia then turn around and weaken our own country through our national agendas? :bang:

ArlJim78
10-16-2009, 10:44 AM
It is scary. It seems that all we do is give in, capitulate, concede, and backtrack and weaken our position. What do we get in return? other than the Nobel Peace Prize, nothing that I can tell.

If someone set out to deliberately fast track the US to second tier status among nations, they could do no better than the woeful bunch that are in power now.

I guess its okay because we've now learned that no nation is above another, and that victory and power are words we don't want to associate with the US from now on.