PDA

View Full Version : gvt regulation OH NO!!!!! not again!!!!!

ddog
10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
:confused:

And this is why when you rip and read the trash that is reported , you get the idea that evil regulation killed all markets.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/House-banking-panel-votes-to-apf-2451938848.html?x=0

Read this and then ask just a couple of questions:

1. who are those "sophisticates" that baccus-scum speaks of-if they are so much the "betters" of most - why would they be scared away by an open exchange with rules?

2. Small firms "priced out" - in which other public exchange have we seen this? I will help here - NONE!

3. DO they tell you what the regulation started out with and why Frank-einstein pulled parts of it to assist in the scams by the bankster crooks ongoing?

4. Could I go on? yeah. but so what.........????

Another day and dollar another sellout of the avg J6P in this country by the wretched scum.

BY the way, this classic line from frank-einstein , if it doesn' send chills up and down your spine then you are clinically brain-dead.

Get a load of this.... from a guy who is praised as being the "smartest guy in the room" by some of BOTH SIDES of the isle.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that the bad loans occurred. It was an effort to keep prices from falling too fast. That’s a policy.”
Barney Frank, chairman of the House Financial Services Committee on recent FHA lending, quoted Oct 9th, 2009 in the NY Times

and so , as night follows day as whores are running the country we have this-----

Oct. 15 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. foreclosure filings climbed to a record in the third quarter as lenders seized more properties from delinquent borrowers, according to RealtyTrac Inc.

A total of 937,840 homes received a default or auction notice or were repossessed by banks, a 23 percent increase from a year earlier, the Irvine, California-based seller of default data said today in a report. One out of every 136 U.S. households received a filing, the highest quarterly rate in records dating to January 2005.

“The problem is prime loans going into foreclosure and people being underwater and losing their jobs,” Richard Green, director of the Lusk Center for Real Estate at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, said in an interview. “It’s a really bad number.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aFofq9_za8Is

pssst.... that bad nbr , it's nothing, the bankster types CAN'T SHOW ALL THE TRASH they are holding as IT WOULD CAUSE THEM TO BE SEEN AT THAT TIME AS WHAT THEY ARE , INSOLVENT criminals- i MEAN criminals literally.

They have violated in the open LAWS on the books.
We , as a country, can't enforce said laws as the whole deal comes down if we do.

Good night and glod luck.