PDA

View Full Version : Bel Sun.

Suff
06-01-2003, 06:15 AM
During the week, I usually Call in 2 or 3 Horses a Day that I like at NY. Out of the last 10 or so Cards... I've bet 2 of them. They just have'nt appealed to my style of play. To many lopsided races at the Belmont meet so far...for my taste. Bring on Michael Gill if this is what NYRA calls Competitive fields.

Its all Kinds of wet and they're off the grass at NY Today. Fields are already small. If we get alot of scratchs, the card could be terrible today.

Few I like ...........

In the First.......... #6 Rototiller. He may hang for the Dirt run....and if he does I'll take a small stake at 20-1 or better. His Donuts on the dirt I'm attributing to a Horse that is having a hard time learning the game. Today he catches a Poor field. He has shown Early foot in 2 outings....and his last effort on the lawn makes me think he'll like the soft Dirt Today. All these Horses are Mules in the first...and coming off his 43 puts him 4th on the best last out beyer list. His races have been terrible... But no one here has faced the likes of Orsmbys Treasure....Hanselina, Sea Life, or The Name was Gone. Those are all impressive Mulitple winners and I expect Rototiller to be Much Closer in talent to this group.

Race 3

Sejim Boogie. Lucky to get 3-1.

Race 4

#8 Spodie at 9-2 or better

Race 5

#6 Finery at 5-2 or better.