PDA

View Full Version : sat, holly, 6th race, use this horse

freeneasy
05-31-2003, 03:54 PM
#6 cong baby, gets my top 'last race figure' as well as top last race bayer #.
he didnt run so badly in his last race, 4th in a 12 horse field at 27-1 and what makes it a much better race then looled is the fact that he stumbled at the start and only got beat 7 lenghts.
for the most part a decent horse is usually ready for one of their top efforts within 4 races and his last was his 3rd race off the layoff and because he would have done much better then looked in that last race/ 3rd race off a layoff/ 4th by 7/ in a 12 horse field/, if he hadnt of stumbled at the start, then i say that he was probably ready for a much better then looked effort then, and could very well have been the best horse in the field that day at 27-1.
today is his 4th race off that layoff and with that half mile work in 46:1/ best of 36 and the 6f work in 1:14:2/ 9 days later/ 7 days ago, and with the best last race beyer# and my best last race figure, then iam convinced that conga baby is going to give his best showing to date.
there are some drawbacks, in his last 3 races he hasnt shown much speed for this 7f distance but if he hadnt stumbled at the start in his last i think the jock would have had him much closer up and figure that, closer to the pace, to be the case today. this
will be good as there is no true speed in this race to overcome except for the cheap speed that the #7 will probally show.
the trainer David Young is new to me but he takes Lopez off and switches back to the jock, Nuesch, that was on for the first two comeback races and chances are hes probably been giving this horse all his workouts to, thats a plus. so maybe Young has some decent knowledge.
theres a couple of other horses you can make a case for as well, but conga baby certainly has a right to win this one, and at 20-1 ML
Id definently say this, tri, super, place and show bettors, this horse is for you, me, iam going to play this horse in everything i can find.
:D :D

WINMANWIN
05-31-2003, 07:05 PM
Free.....Thanks for the NICE TIP DUDE. Just missed on the win end at 11 to 1 but glad I got 2nd with your horse. I used the 6
with the 2 beaten faves last out and got lucky...;)
Exacta returned nicely and QUIN was O.K. too. Cong Baby
was drifting upward towards post and with 1 minute, I pressed
my bets.......:) So, I was gratefull, Sad about not having him WIN,
But gratefull he held on for 2nd, as he tried to go wire to wire today !!!!!!! GOOD CAPPING CAPPER !!!!!!!!!!!

freeneasy
05-31-2003, 09:44 PM
$11.20 for the place

$7.40 show

$40 ex

$49 Q

$206 tri

$$1950 super

I didnt see the race Win but i was extremely confident that he was going to come out better then ever for todays race. I just didnt look hard enough at the others cause their was one other horse that just came out better then coga baby was today. but i thought he was sure as hell going to be good enough to win today.
i used him in all the pk3s, 4,5 and 6th, 5,6 and 7th and 6,7 and 8th with i dont know how many multiple tickets i had on him. if he would have won i would have had a whole bunch of winning pk 3 tickets on him with verious combinations at verious amounts per combo.
played em in a $75 pk4, would have had that as well but I didnt take a loss as i saved with him in the ex. and the tri as well as bet him to win in the ex. and the tri. but i sure as heck didnt win with him the way i wanted to, but how could you pass up this horse at 20-1 ML.
i do hope you made a little money with him Win.

WINMANWIN
05-31-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by freeneasy
$11.20 for the place

$7.40 show

$40 ex

$49 Q

$206 tri

$$1950 super

I didnt see the race Win but i was extremely confident that he was going to come out better then ever for todays race. I just didnt look hard enough at the others cause their was one other horse that just came out better then coga baby was today. but i thought he was sure as hell going to be good enough to win today.
i used him in all the pk3s, 4,5 and 6th, 5,6 and 7th and 6,7 and 8th with i dont know how many multiple tickets i had on him. if he would have won i would have had a whole bunch of winning pk 3 tickets on him with verious combinations at verious amounts per combo.
played em in a $75 pk4, would have had that as well but I didnt take a loss as i saved with him in the ex. and the tri as well as bet him to win in the ex. and the tri. but i sure as heck didnt win with him the way i wanted to, but how could you pass up this horse at 20-1 ML.
i do hope you made a little money with him Win.

Free, He just missed the win end going gate to wire and the 1 did just nip him for the neck or so victory.The winner and Cong Baby came out of the same last race together, The winner was a favorite last outing and was claimed. The new connections removed the blinkers and he WON, costing us some More Cashola. The winner showed a bullet after the claim and your steed had many bullets in the holster, and when I saw your post , I said Free Is on to something here. Unfortunately in this game, AT TIMES, Even When We WIN, WE LOSE !!!!:(