PDA

View Full Version : This is what a big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick looks like!

andymays
10-14-2009, 07:27 AM
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/14/this-is-what-a-big-mashed-up-bag-of-meat-with-lipstick-looks-like/

Warning: There are some raw negative comments (hate mail) shown!

Excerpt:

Washington Post reporter Ann Gerhart’s Page A1 conservatives-are-horrible-ogres article led MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann to liken me tonight to a “big mashed up bag of meat with lipstick” and to rail about my “fascistic hatred.”
But remember: Only conservatives are horrible ogres.

Newsbusters has the report for the 99.99999 percent of Americans who don’t watch Olbermann’s misogynistic freak show (vid here if you feel like torturing yourselves).

In case you were wondering what kind of lipstick we big mashed up bags of meat wear, I prefer M.A.C. Lustreglass in Ornamental or Lipglass in Spite. Because nothing goes better with fascistic hatred!

Snag
10-14-2009, 07:35 AM
Nothing new. The left attack the person instead of the point.

lsbets
10-14-2009, 07:50 AM
When challenged to think beyond their feel good conclusions, the left tends to lash out in anger because the process of thinking is too stressfult for them. Look around the board. The thought elevator only goes halfway up with the hardcore left on here.

ArlJim78
10-14-2009, 08:12 AM
MSNBC, the news organization where being a partisan immature bigoted jerk is a requirement in order to host a primetime broadcast.

Tom
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Home of the Tingler! :eek:

boxcar
10-14-2009, 10:54 AM
When challenged to think beyond their feel good conclusions, the left tends to lash out in anger because the process of thinking is too stressfult for them. Look around the board. The thought elevator only goes halfway up with the hardcore left on here.

And with the hard hardcore left, that elevator never lifts off.

Boxcar

toetoe
10-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Gawd, what happened to Oberfuhrer ? He used to make sense. I swear he was drooling on the video. I was glad when he branched out from sports, but now he's Jim Rome in Grampers. WTF ... :confused: .

By the way, I find the harsh title of Malkin's book offputting, colon, overlong subtitle and all.