PDA

View Full Version : Question

nycgolf
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM
New to this board and new to handicapping sort of... Can anyone PM me with a good reliable tutorial or software program to handicap horses? i am willing to pay my fair share. Thanks in advance. I have tried a bunch of junk on the internet and some are easy and stink and some are extremely difficult and are horrible.

Thanks,

Keith

LottaKash
10-13-2009, 06:53 PM
New to this board and new to handicapping sort of... Can anyone PM me with a good reliable tutorial or software program to handicap horses? i am willing to pay my fair share. Thanks in advance. I have tried a bunch of junk on the internet and some are easy and stink and some are extremely difficult and are horrible.

Thanks,

Keith

Welcome to this place, nycgolf.....

Do you have a "dartboard" ???...:jump:

best,

nycgolf
10-13-2009, 07:06 PM
LOL, I think I am going to try that advice! haha ah ah ah

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Welcome NYCGOLF,

You might want to try the Archive section of this fine site which is located on the bottom of the page. I am sure the host of well informed handicappers have stated their opinions on the various software they have used.

Good luck

Fred
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Turfpedia.com may be a good place to start.

Freddy

punteray
10-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Go to the 'software' section of the forum and look into "FAST / HANDIFAST" software. It is exceptionally good and the price is--------------FREE.:)

Ray