PDA

View Full Version : fri, holly, pk3, 1st race

freeneasy
05-30-2003, 09:02 PM
this pk 3 can get beat, but because i like a horse in the 2nd race with ML odds of 8-1, and there looks to be a pretty good single in the 3rd, if he transfers his grass form to the dirt, i think iam going to take a quick shot.
in the 1st race
gotta play that 1 horse Tizawinner at 5-2, with the last 4 works at 4,5,6 and 7f, and the 6f work in 1:10:3, dont wake me up to soon but i thinks that jean dupuis has his sights on the winners circle tonite.
#5 Middleweight, obvious fav
#6 Gunboat dont be suprised if sahadi gets this one accross tonite 10-1 ML
#1 All Talk, yeah yeah, bob baffert 3-1 ML leave him out and you might get beat

2nd
my top 2 figure horses in this race are #2 Bertrandos Dare and #3 Summer Lass
in this race the #1 and the #4 will be taking there shots but i think the 2 and the 4 are going to have it and bring it tonite.
#2, 8-1 ML great price for this horse
#3, 7-2 ML actually thats a good price to take in the second loop of this pk3

3rd
#1 Strategic Move is going to be the single. Ellis is 28% with md. clm. been off a little over 60 days where Ellis is o for 14, but how many of those 14 starters where mc. dont know. horse shows 6 works coming back all evenly spaced with 2 at 5f and 2 at 6f and the last a tight little blowout at 3f from the gate in 35:4. aah, day before yesterday,
SM got beat a head in his first out so he can be ready off this layoff. but what was that layoff, probably wasnt a whole lot.
hes had 3 races all at 6 1/2f and tonites race is at just that 6 1/2f, theres plenty of 6f races and sme 7s to enter but he keeps him at the distance where he feels this horse will get his best. Ellis knows where his horse fits best and with this drop to 50,000 md. cm. i think hes found the right spot at the right distance.
on the rail and theres speed in front of him, but he did his best running off the pace.
Mike Mitchell wins with mdn. clm at 29% but with fts hes zip for 21
Dollase, Machowsky and Gilcrest are 30%, 267% and 23% with mdn. clm.
but i think SM is better then their horses.
hes the bet
check it out, if you dont like then play the double in the 1st and 2nd

1-2-5-6 / 2-3 / 1 or

1-2-3-6 / 1-2-3-4 / 1

freeneasy
05-30-2003, 10:51 PM
a dump here boss