PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Theriot

MickJ26
10-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Anybody know why Jamie Theriot isn't riding Dublin today in the Champagne?
Even though Ramon Dominguez is a significant jockey upgrade, it would seem odd D.Wayne would make a switch at this point after horse and jockey have developed some chemistry together. Just curious, thanks.

Chase
10-10-2009, 02:07 PM
It was the owner's call.

Mineshaft
10-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Anybody know why Jamie Theriot isn't riding Dublin today in the Champagne?
Even though Ramon Dominguez is a significant jockey upgrade, it would seem odd D.Wayne would make a switch at this point after horse and jockey have developed some chemistry together. Just curious, thanks.

You dont follow horse racing much do you?

MickJ26
10-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Excuse me?
I asked a simple question and Chase was nice enough to give me a simple answer.
Why don't you show the same class your namesake had?

Mineshaft
10-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Excuse me?
I asked a simple question and Chase was nice enough to give me a simple answer.
Why don't you show the same class your namesake had?

Dude theriot was replaced on this horse 3 weeks ago. It was all over the racing form and message boards. Were you sleeping 3 weeks ago?

jballscalls
10-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Dude theriot was replaced on this horse 3 weeks ago. It was all over the racing form and message boards. Were you sleeping 3 weeks ago?

it was a pretty dick head response you gave earlier. i go for days and weeks sometimes without paying attentino to every tiny detail of racing, the person simply asked a question, but your anger prevented you from just leaving it alone. maybe me and mick are just oversensitive though

Cat Thief
10-11-2009, 02:00 PM
No need to get sarcastic. Maybe everyone isn't as "up to date" as you are

Mineshaft
10-11-2009, 02:08 PM
it was a pretty dick head response you gave earlier. i go for days and weeks sometimes without paying attentino to every tiny detail of racing, the person simply asked a question, but your anger prevented you from just leaving it alone. maybe me and mick are just oversensitive though

Yep oversensitive yall are

PaceAdvantage
10-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Yep oversensitive yall areThere are other forums out there...

Mineshaft
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
There are other forums out there...

what u dont agree with my response?

PaceAdvantage
10-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I think people need to stop trying to show how big of a smart ass they can be...myself included...that's what I think...

Mineshaft
10-11-2009, 10:11 PM
I think people need to stop trying to show how big of a smart ass they can be...myself included...that's what I think...

sometimes you have to be a smartass. Mu gosh this was talked about for a long time 3 weeks ago when the owners decided to go with another jock. Any serious horseplayer would know the change was made for this horses next race.

It would be like me asking "Has Zenyatta lost yet?"

bushwick
10-11-2009, 10:28 PM
It was being talked about here but not 3 weeks ago. I dont see your reasoning to belittle a fellow poster for asking an innocent question. Lighten up!

PaceAdvantage
10-11-2009, 11:53 PM
This thread needs to be put out of its misery...:lol: