PDA

View Full Version : Krauthammer on Obama. Ouch!

andymays
10-10-2009, 09:21 AM
8myNivmydZ4

mostpost
10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8myNivmydZ4&feature=player_embedded
Anytime I see/hear Krauthammer, I get the impression he has just smelt something unpleasant in the room. :rolleyes:

lsbets
10-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Anytime I see/hear Krauthammer, I get the impression he has just smelt something unpleasant in the room. :rolleyes:

If it was the odor of the evil agenda of the left, than you would be correct.

boxcar
10-10-2009, 01:18 PM

Exactly! What part of BO don't you understand?

Boxcar

Tom
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM

He only does that when you are around watching. :lol:

toetoe
10-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Is he in a wheelchair ?

ArlJim78
10-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Is he in a wheelchair ?
yes, he's paralyzed from a diving accident.

hcap
10-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Is he in a wheelchair ?
Poor man. Affects him from the nose up. Mouth still works independent of higher brain functions.

Show Me the Wire
10-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Poor man. Affects him from the nose up. Mouth still works independent of higher brain functions.

Have you no shame? You make fun of his physical disability, because he doesn't hold your views about Obama.

This post really casts you in a pathetic light.

Hanover1
10-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Have you no shame? You make fun of his physical disability, because he doesn't hold your views about Obama.

YOU need a sense of humor......do politicians have no shame?? They dont always hold OUR views??
Im just sayin.........

boxcar
10-11-2009, 03:16 PM
YOU need a sense of humor......do politicians have no shame?? They dont always hold OUR views??
Im just sayin.........

You have a very odd sense of humor if you think 'cap's "humor" was in good taste. Tasteless humor remains tasteless, no matter how good one's sense of humor may be.

Boxcar

toetoe
10-11-2009, 03:48 PM
It's kinda cool that it's rarely enough mentioned that I had no idea. Just the apparently forced breaths and the absence of hand movements made me suspect.

toetoe
10-11-2009, 03:50 PM

Maybe he didn't know it was a diving expedition. Maybe he thought Teddy K., the driver, was just taking him out for drinks.

Greyfox
10-11-2009, 05:50 PM

An interesting way to handle a discussion.
You are shooting the messenger, and not dealing with the contents of his message. That creates diversion.
Essentially Krauthammer said what Obama has done. The information is very verifiable for all to see.

Tom
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
He must have read Saul's book. Dodging issues is a big thing.

Shemp Howard
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM

smelt??? ha ha ha ha ha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Woo woo woo woo wooo Shemp! :D

Isn't a smelt a baby perch?

Shemp Howard
10-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Woo woo woo woo wooo Shemp! :D

Isn't a smelt a baby perch?

Smelts are what I get at a bar in Buffalo along with a Gennie Cream Ale.

Tom
10-11-2009, 10:49 PM
What, no wings? :eek:

Steve 'StatMan'
10-12-2009, 12:07 AM
No, you need to order Red Bull to get the wings.

Warren Henry
10-12-2009, 12:32 AM
While I would probably NEVER AGREE with Hcap's political views, I did think the way he stated his opinion was funny.

All of us need to remind ourselves occasionally to "lighten up"

hcap
10-12-2009, 02:06 AM

Gee, after all the fat jokes re: Michael Moore, the many instances of "bitch" thrown around
A-Hilary,
B-Pelosi,
C-Michelle Obama
And countless remarks about Obama a traitor, my Kraut joke was rather tame.
Well here is another shameless, crass disparaging remark about the Kraut who had the audacity to claim in the lead up to the Iraq invasion, the bush team never said imminent.

http://sadlyno.com/wordpress/uploads/2007/03/krauthammerdesksmall.jpg

Next time a I will find his tin foil version.

Another crass image for you SMTW. Please don't faint away clutching your pearls in utter shock.

Repeat in the most surprised Claude Rains Cassablanca rendition....

Shocked I tell you.
Shocked I tell you.
Shockrd I tell you.

Only faux synchophant worse than the Kraut....
Fred "the whore"Barnes

bigmack
10-12-2009, 02:42 AM
PHOTO DELETED -- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
Like a small child you gravitate towards puerile photographs. Do you then snicker in your tidy whities?

hcap
10-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Moi?
Shocked I tell you!!!!

You have posted your fair share of puerile photographs. Puerile posts as well.

Tom
10-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Gee, after all the fat jokes re: Michael Moore, the many instances of "bitch" thrown around
A-Hilary,
B-Pelosi,
C-Michelle Obama

Come on, hcap, you are better than that. The difference is obvious - those people are mocked for being what they chose to be, not what they are forced to be.

Show Me the Wire
10-12-2009, 12:33 PM
A-Hilary,
B-Pelosi,
C-Michelle Obama
Well here is another shameless, crass disparaging remark about the Kraut who had the audacity to claim in the lead up to the Iraq invasion, the bush team never said imminent.

http://sadlyno.com/wordpress/uploads/2007/03/krauthammerdesksmall.jpg

Next time a I will find his tin foil version.

Another crass image for you SMTW. Please don't faint away clutching your pearls in utter shock.

Repeat in the most surprised Claude Rains Cassablanca rendition....

Shocked I tell you.
Shocked I tell you.
Shockrd I tell you.

Only faux synchophant worse than the Kraut....
Fred "the whore"Barnes

I don't find the above offensive. Why would I? You are not making light of his physical handicap, to discredit his opinions and facts in the above post.

Your prior post was offensive, tasteless and a discredit to your intellectual honesty.

As I said before, when you can not hold to your own standards, it is difficult to take you seriously or anyone on the progressive left serioulsy. Especially, in light of the O.T. passage about the folly of those who turn to the left. ;)

cj's dad
10-13-2009, 11:47 AM
It's kinda cool that it's rarely enough mentioned that I had no idea. Just the apparently forced breaths and the absence of hand movements made me suspect.

FWIW he actually is able to move his hands quite well and torso somewhat as I noticed yesterday. I would assume from this that he is paralyzed from the waist down.