PDA

View Full Version : Oak Tree Website?

so.cal.fan
10-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Anyone else but me, think this website could stand some improvement?

andymays
10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Anyone else but me, think this website could stand some improvement?

I think that they just did. Looks like they made it worse. Not a surprize!

Fingal
10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Any specific solutions ?

andymays
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
The way they show scratches and changes/programs is bad and a few things take too long to load.

As critical as I am about Del Mar they have one of the best websites out there. Easy to navigate and easy to access information. That's what makes a good website im my opinion.

gillenr
10-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Of all those I visit daily, it is the worst - luckily I'm out of the contest, so I don't have to go back!!!!!!!!

Another bad one is Delaware - drop-down menu is & has been broken.

so.cal.fan
10-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks, you guys, thought it was just me! :)

egreen
10-09-2009, 11:21 PM
There's a twitter.com/oaktreebets with nothing there, too. I wonder who's minding the mint?

so.cal.fan
10-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Doesn't surprise me.
At least 25% of their web pages come up empty. Not the best website.
I suppose we should send them an email and complain, rather than complain to ourselves on PA. :bang:

miesque
10-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Let's put it this way, I was looking for a number to call for dining reservations for the weekend before and week of BC and I couldn't find one on there and had to call the general Santa Anita number. Thats pretty poor in my opinion.

Canarsie
10-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Doesn't surprise me.
At least 25% of their web pages come up empty. Not the best website.
I suppose we should send them an email and complain, rather than complain to ourselves on PA. :bang:

They knocked me out of the showviver even though I put in a successful pick. I sent them an email and never got a reply good luck if you send them one.

One thing I'll say about the Meadowlands is that they answer you most times. One time they didn't and I left a voice mail to the top guy and received a call back about how the P4's paid out. I wound up speaking to the guy for 30 minutes and he told me to keep his number and call anytime there's a question.

Fingal
10-10-2009, 12:54 PM
The way they show scratches and changes/programs is bad and a few things take too long to load.

As critical as I am about Del Mar they have one of the best websites out there. Easy to navigate and easy to access information. That's what makes a good website im my opinion.

That's the one that bothers me. What time are the late changes ? At Hollywood & Del Mar one can find them posted a few minutes after 10 AM. Opening day they weren't up by 11 AM, it's kinda nice to be able to see them & accordingly change one's selections beforegoing to the track.

so.cal.fan
10-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I sent an email with the link to this thread. They would do well to read it.
I don't care if they respond or not to me, but I would think they would appreciate knowing folks don't like their website.

InsideThePylons-MW
10-10-2009, 10:19 PM
It's horrible.

I had to go to calracing to find out something that should obviously be on SA's site.

Murph
10-11-2009, 08:51 AM
I sent an email with the link to this thread. They would do well to read it.
I don't care if they respond or not to me, but I would think they would appreciate knowing folks don't like their website.Oak Tree Racing (http://www.oaktreeracing.com/)