PDA

View Full Version : Jockey Humor

Bettowin
10-08-2009, 03:25 PM
The Field Trip

A group of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders, accompanied by two female teachers,

went on a field trip to the local racetrack
(Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbredhorses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one holding onto their wee wees to direct the flow.

As she lifted one the last one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed.

Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in the 3rd grade."

"No, ma'am, " he replied. "I'm the jockey
riding Silver Arrow in the seventh."

Hanover1
10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Jock hops off and declares: "I rode him alot better than he ran".

Hanover1
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
MCCarron was asked what he could pinpoint as the key to his sucess with his current mount. He repiled: "He gets it done a little faster than the others".

Norm
10-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Eddie Arcaro -

"I could have won that race, but they made me stay on the horse."

Hanover1
10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I always liked: "Couldnt beat a fatman".

Hanover1
10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Jock hops off horse after trailing the field much of the trip and exclaims: "Did you see that? I must have passed 7 horses coming down the lane!" To wich trainer replies: "Yeah, but there were 20 in there!"

Maryland Owner
10-09-2009, 11:21 PM
At Charles Town over 20 years ago on the same day - when CT had 2500 claimers - my friend yells to jock Dwayne Grafton - "I bet my last 2 bucks on you" Grafton responds -"Son, you better go back inside and see if you can get your money back." Another friend yells to jock Orlando Moreno - "You broke that horse down." Moreno replies "Kid, this horse has been broken down for years."

At Pimlico - A heckler gets all over Greg McCarron (Chris's brother) about a bad ride. McCarron , irritated, lips off " I bet on the winner" - the heckler responds "You better bet on winners, cause you sure as hell can't ride one."

Run Nicholas Run
10-10-2009, 12:22 AM
trainer tells edgar prado take a hold, and make one run
leaving the 3/8ths.
Horse starts 8th and stays there, after the race
the trainer asks Edgar when it was time to go
why didnt you?
Edgar responds " well when it was time to go, they went". :D :lol: ;)

Run Nicholas Run
10-10-2009, 12:24 AM
At Charles Town over 20 years ago on the same day - when CT had 2500 claimers - my friend yells to jock Dwayne Grafton - "I bet my last 2 bucks on you" Grafton responds -"Son, you better go back inside and see if you can get your money back." Another friend yells to jock Orlando Moreno - "You broke that horse down." Moreno replies "Kid, this horse has been broken down for years."

At Pimlico - A heckler gets all over Greg McCarron (Chris's brother) about a bad ride. McCarron , irritated, lips off " I bet on the winner" - the heckler responds "You better bet on winners, cause you sure as hell can't ride one."

isnt it true that Chris rode more winners in his apprentice year
than greg had for his whole career :eek: :jump: