PDA

View Full Version : TVG insures your money

lamboguy
10-08-2009, 12:18 PM
i am not a tote for TVG or a shill and i don't even play with them, but they have done a great thing with their latest adds to inusre your depostits. it protects you from scums like sullivan from hindsdale. that guy called me a week before he went bancrupt, he offered me a 9% rebate on wps for nyra if i deposit $10,000 in a hindsdale adw account. i had to go out of town and never sent the money. he went bancrupt 3 days later. talk about timing. i heard he got a few other people to send in and he beat the racetracks for over $700,000. he winds up going south with the money because he has the law on his side. he got lucky that he didn't get me, because i would not have killed him, i would have put him under a death grip and torture him until his eyeballs started to pop, i would have sat there and do it again to him more painfully every single time.

mr joe sullivan you are a very lucky man that you didn't get me

ralph_the_cat
10-08-2009, 02:05 PM
To bad TVG doesnt insure scratches...

Last saturday TVG had a horse scratched up until it loaded in the gate, turns out the horse wasnt scratched...

lamboguy
10-08-2009, 02:34 PM
To bad TVG doesnt insure scratches...

Last saturday TVG had a horse scratched up until it loaded in the gate, turns out the horse wasnt scratched...we alll make mistakes! i pick lots of losers ever single day for the past 35 years

JWBurnie
10-08-2009, 04:35 PM
they have done a great thing with their latest adds to inusre your depostits.

Insured up to what amount? TVG may have to replace the FDIC.

JustRalph
10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
you guys still bet the horses?

give me a break................TVG trying to do a serious commercial was the funny part of watching that ad.............those guys trying to keep a straight face............

lamboguy
10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
i never bet with them in my life, but maybe the other adw's will pick up on the security of the deposit's.

the guy in new hampshire made a joke of this deal, with the economy the way it is there has to be alot of adw's on the verge of calling it a day. i just thought they came up with a good idea.

cj's dad
10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
i never bet with them in my life, but maybe the other adw's will pick up on the security of the deposit's.

the guy in new hampshire made a joke of this deal, with the economy the way it is there has to be alot of adw's on the verge of calling it a day. i just thought they came up with a good idea.

If TVG gave away $100 for betting $5 on one race this Saturday at OSA there would be some here who would complain- apparently TVG can do NOTHING right !!!!

BUD
10-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I never really picked on tv Blokes--But I had to jump thru hoops and vice versa for a Chi Town Referal--They were trying to sayOK pick 3 months free and 50 referal-Or Free for life---OK Monty Fk;n Hall-Cut the Bull Fk;n s--t

Knock the double talk off--Then I did my best Francis Impression from Stripes--

We shall see---TVG is all right with me---MNGMT--?

CliffsEdge
10-18-2009, 10:40 PM

FYI: several years ago we separated players' funds from operational funds in a Trust account which is managed by Comerica Bank.

More info: http://www.youbet.com/playersTrust/