PDA

View Full Version : Current NFL Lines

Java Gold@TFT
10-08-2009, 10:22 AM
I usually wait until today (Thursday) before looking at the lines. Does anyone know what is going on this week? I bet through Bodog and have 3 lines off the board. After checking vegas.com they aren't doing much better.

So far today I have:

Minn vs. St Louis, no line and I'm not sure why other than the fact it should be about 17 points or more.

Cleveland vs Buffalo circled - the Braylon Edwards trade yesterday?

Jacksonville vs Seattle, no line - Seattle QB injury report?

Oakland vs Giants is crossed out at 16 points - Eli's foot?

I am very tempted to grab the Jets at -1 1/2 against Miami before they take that off because of the Edwards trade.

Any help, thanks.

Marshall Bennett
10-08-2009, 12:15 PM
I usually wait until today (Thursday) before looking at the lines. Does anyone know what is going on this week? I bet through Bodog and have 3 lines off the board. After checking vegas.com they aren't doing much better.

So far today I have:

Minn vs. St Louis, no line and I'm not sure why other than the fact it should be about 17 points or more.

I am very tempted to grab the Jets at -1 1/2 against Miami before they take that off because of the Edwards trade.

Any help, thanks.
I show Minn -10 , also no line here on Jacksonville / Seattle

Valuist
10-08-2009, 11:33 PM

So far today I have:

Any help, thanks.

Bookmaker has these numbers:

Minnesota -10 over StL (41)
Buffalo -6 over Cleve (40 1/2)
NYG -14 1/2 over Oak (38)
Jax/Seattle no line