PDA

View Full Version : POCONO LIVE WED. 10/07/09

botster
10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Yonkers dark tonight, so may give another whirl at Pocono.Haven't looked at the card yet, so will have to "cap" as they are going live.

botster
10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I caught the #1 LAURENS JOY here two back.Maybe a better price tonight because of that loss IN LAST.Loundsbury knows where to classify and leaves this one in for this tag,so she belongs here.Dobson wins with her at Yonkers in a 7,500 claimer, so he knows this mare.

4 UNIDA HANOVER this barn right now is about the hottest I have ever seen it.Beaten favorite last week off the claim.

2nd
7 SHINING JESSES not a big fan of Ryan Anderson, but he still is some better than Sizer, so this is a good change.Five claimers are very erratic and throw in clunkers as this one did last week.The mile two back is legit and it's this hot barn again.

3 DEVONSHIRE HANOVER Norm Fluets kid has done pretty well so far.He had a good meet at Tioga and now is bringing some of his stock here to Pocono.Here is a logical pick for the double.

botster
10-07-2009, 06:41 PM
I caught the #1 LAURENS JOY here two back.Maybe a better price tonight because of that loss IN LAST.Loundsbury knows where to classify and leaves this one in for this tag,so she belongs here.Dobson wins with her at Yonkers in a 7,500 claimer, so he knows this mare.

4 UNIDA HANOVER this barn right now is about the hottest I have ever seen it.Beaten favorite last week off the claim.

2nd
7 SHINING JESSES not a big fan of Ryan Anderson, but he still is some better than Sizer, so this is a good change.Five claimers are very erratic and throw in clunkers as this one did last week.The mile two back is legit and it's this hot barn again.

4 DEVONSHIRE HANOVER Norm Fluets kid has done pretty well so far.He had a good meet at Tioga and now is bringing some of his stock here to Pocono.Here is a logical pick for the double.

Chalk speed number here in the first.#1 was not very good first over.

We have to try to beat the #1 here.Not a bad cheap claimer at the M1 this year for Earl Cruise.Hopefully we can beat him with this exacta/tri.

small 4-7 box.

small tri 4-7/1-4-7/1-3-4-6-7-8

w/p on 7 @ 6-1.

botster
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Chalk speed number here in the first.#1 was not very good first over.

We have to try to beat the #1 here.Not a bad cheap claimer at the M1 this year for Earl Cruise.Hopefully we can beat him with this exacta/tri.

small 4-7 box.

small tri 4-7/1-4-7/1-3-4-6-7-8

w/p on 7 @ 6-1.

7 should of had more there with those type of fractions.Anderson is pretty poor, unless he is driving his dad's stock.Fluet will make some noise here at Pocono... that thing was giant tonight.

Going for my walk...sitting out a few.

botster
10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Giving a look here to a 20-1 morning liner.#3 EAGLE BARE WIRES I believe was in the photo for third last week finishing seventh after coming first over.That race was undoubtably an improvement from that cheap win at Monticello in where he just held on.From my history at racing at Monticello that nw 300 is equivilent to about a four thousand claimer.He is in a fifteen and this guy Carruba I have seen years back do well on the Buffalo/Batavia circuit...not a terrible driver either.This is a positive driver change from Sizer and Kyle who has always been very overated in my opinion.

botster
10-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Giving a look here to a 20-1 morning liner.#3 EAGLE BARE WIRES I believe was in the photo for third last week finishing seventh after coming first over.That race was undoubtably an improvement from that cheap win at Monticello in where he just held on.From my history at racing at Monticello that nw 300 is equivilent to about a four thousand claimer.He is in a fifteen and this guy Carruba I have seen years back do well on the Buffalo/Batavia circuit...not a terrible driver either.This is a positive driver change from Sizer and Kyle who has always been very overated in my opinion.

2-6-7-9/3 in a box.

3 w/p

smallest tri 2-6-7-9/3/2-6-7-9

botster
10-07-2009, 08:22 PM
2-6-7-9/3 in a box.

3 w/p

Opens up with $95 on his nose and is at 9-5...HAHAHAHAHA!

botster
10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
2-6-7-9/3 in a box.

3 w/p

Must add a triple with him on top now:cool: .

firstoffclaim
10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm waiting for the money to come in on Asher/Stalbaum

botster
10-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Must add a triple with him on top now:cool: .

Will go extra 3/1-2 boxed.

botster
10-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Will go extra 3/1-2 boxed.

I went down with the connections on that one:p .Longshot time!

botster
10-07-2009, 08:51 PM
No Yonkers to bail me out tonight. HAHAHAHA!

Maybe second time is a charm here.#4 QUICKFUL BLISS same scenerio here.Carubba off of Stratton, but this one showed speed first time...better.This claim really boggles the mind as this one has made peanuts the last two years!Making that last line look really spectaculiar!

4/6-7-9 double

lamboguy
10-07-2009, 09:02 PM

Maybe second time is a charm here.#4 QUICKFUL BLISS same scenerio here.Carubba off of Stratton, but this one showed speed first time...better.This claim really boggles the mind as this one has made peanuts the last two years!Making that last line look really spectaculiar!

4/6-7-9 double9 scratched in lasr

botster
10-07-2009, 09:51 PM
9 scratched in lasr

I have returned, thanx for the info Lambo;).

botster
10-07-2009, 10:13 PM

4/6-7-9 double

Their are two big "gas trainers" in this race.#2 COLE EXPRESS(Anderson) & 3 CAPTAIN GRIN (Brainard), but both of these horses are real questionable for this class of race.

I guess I will go small w/p and exacta's with these two in a box.

botster
10-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Their are two big "gas trainers" in this race.#2 COLE EXPRESS(Anderson) & 3 CAPTAIN GRIN (Brainard), but both of these horses are real questionable for this class of race.

I guess I will go small w/p and exacta's with these two in a box.

50-1...it won't be easy!...lol

botster
10-07-2009, 10:22 PM
50-1...it won't be easy!...lol

I will admit defeat after that one.The three was way overbet there.I had to stick to my angle play there nonetheless.

Woodbine begins tomorrow.Will try to be back here next Tuesday for Yonkers.Goodnight All:sleeping:.