jballscalls
10-04-2009, 02:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cfk2UKewTU

the impression is horrible, but it's kind of funny

JustRalph
10-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I thought it would take much longer for them to start to turn on him

great vid........thanks for posting it.

I get to see the highlights without having to watch that piece of trash show :ThmbUp:

GameTheory
10-04-2009, 03:10 PM
I think the comedians would like to make more fun of him, but they find that their audiences have been afraid to laugh at Obama. I've seen Jon Stewart telling his audience it is OK to laugh after an Obama joke...

Marshall Bennett
10-04-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't see a need to hear a joke to laugh at him .:)

jballscalls
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
I think the comedians would like to make more fun of him, but they find that their audiences have been afraid to laugh at Obama. I've seen Jon Stewart telling his audience it is OK to laugh after an Obama joke...

i noticed that there was a couple funny lines in the above skit and the audience seemed very sheepish to laugh at all. maybe they are worried they will be called racists

cj's dad
10-04-2009, 05:16 PM
i noticed that there was a couple funny lines in the above skit and the audience seemed very sheepish to laugh at all. maybe they are worried they will be called racists

Obviously not the same folks in the Letterman audience !

JustRalph
10-04-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't see a need to hear a joke to laugh at him .:)

You and Sarkozy, Kim Jong IL, IamAdinnerJacket, Putin and countless others

Tom
10-04-2009, 10:37 PM
He is looked upon as a joke by most of the world.
postie mistakes that for a good thing.

Reminiscent of Chamberlin before WWII. A rube.

DRIVEWAY
10-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Hat in hand for purely political purposes to win the Olympics. Made for a very sad result and the cheapening of the Presidency.

Embark on the campaign trail to sell healthcare reform while changing the content of healthcare reform.
Ultimate response: What are you talking about? Do you know what your talking about? When will you change your mind again? Can you be trusted? What is your real agenda?

There is a war in Afganistan. You are the commander in chief. Please talk to the General in theatre on a regular basis. Please listen to the Generals. What is your blood type -- Victory or Surrender. Scary!!

One year to the mid-term elections. The opposition had better unite and organize for victory. Forget about gay marriage and abortion rights for once and focus on the future of the nation. There's an idiot in the white house.

Tom
10-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Unfortunately, there are idiots in the other party as well.
The issues are simple and clear - like Regan had, three issues - national security, the economy, and smaller government. Forget ALL the knucklehead stuff and focus on the real stuff.

Any takers out there? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hint - if McCain calls you, HANG UP!!!!!