PDA

View Full Version : Star STudded fields ran today 10/03/09 @the Red-Mile

LottaKash
10-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Quite an array of horses that raced today at Lexington, KY...

As usual, the "Champ", "Muscle Hill, won both of his heats winning the Kentucky Futurity....Easily at that....Some would say another "YAWNER"...Too bad there was no real competition for Muscle Hill this year, as it would've been nice to see what he is "Really" capable of...

In the Finale of the day, $14 Million dollars worth of winners, were racing for a paltry $10,000...Imagine that....Actually it was the elimination heat for next week's $149K final for the Free For Allers....Shark Gesture outgamed them on the chooch for the win.....Note...Mr. Big left like he was shot out of a cannon to gain quick command, and was jumped by the Shark, while Mr. Big was raging with pace in the lane, without a chance to get loose from his two-hole trip....Art Official woke up today....the rest were taking it ez, as in the 11-horse field, 10-could qualify for the final....Martha Maxine, the girl-horse who is "now" classified as a boy-horse, got a bit intimidated by all those champs, and she x-ed at the strart of the contest....

Good day for "watching" all those good horses run at "The Red Mile....chalky tho....

best,

Pacingguy
10-03-2009, 05:10 PM
For those who bet using NJAW, you were unable to bet the easiest $5.40 exacta in the second heat of the Futurity as NJAW did not accept wagering. I talked to someone there and they said The Red Mile did not disseminate the post positions early enough for NJAW to set up the race card. In fact, according to the person at NJAW, the first time they got the post positions was when someone was watching the live feed. Shame on The Red Mile if this is the way the disseminate this information.

Does anyone else use a different ADW and were you able to wager on the second heat? What about someone wagering through simulcasting?

Perhaps in the future The Red Mile can card the second heat a little later (put another race in between). After all, I am sure they would like all the handle they can get.

InsideThePylons-MW
10-03-2009, 05:35 PM
For those who bet using NJAW, you were unable to bet the easiest $5.40 exacta in the second heat of the Futurity as NJAW did not accept wagering. I talked to someone there and they said The Red Mile did not disseminate the post positions early enough for NJAW to set up the race card. In fact, according to the person at NJAW, the first time they got the post positions was when someone was watching the live feed. Shame on The Red Mile if this is the way the disseminate this information.

Does anyone else use a different ADW and were you able to wager on the second heat? What about someone wagering through simulcasting?

Perhaps in the future The Red Mile can card the second heat a little later (put another race in between). After all, I am sure they would like all the handle they can get.

Youbet had the info in the system (names drivers pp's and betting numbers) and you were able to wager on it.

As much as I hate Youbet, they are good with stuff like this.