PDA

View Full Version : BEL SAT

SAL
10-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Picks for Belmont Saturday:

R1 #7 Twisted Wit-I have knocks against the ML favs here so this one's the play here. The distance might be right up his alley and the old timer gets Dominguez today.

R2 #4 Letsgotwostepping-Gets a drop to an all time low and a fast dirt surface for the first time. Probably wasn't pushed after a wide run off the layoff last time. Barn is terrible with laid up runners so he probably needed the race. Price play here.

R3 #7 Eagle Strike-First route try was followed by a layoff so something might have went wrong there. Has 3 decent sprint efforts since and is bred to love the extra distance.

R4 #4 Redding Colliery-Had 2 eventful trips since coming stateside. I think he can run a bit and the I don't like the ML favorite. Look for him to contend with a clean trip.

R5 #5 Formulaforsuccess-Barn doing well with 2yos and turf runners. This one is bred to fire early and gets a good turf jock.

R6 Pass

R7 Pass

R8 #4 Dynaforce-Has run some good ones here at Belmont. Could possibly get first run in the garden spot here.

R9 #7 Presious Passion-Thinking he'll get the lead by himself here. Prado gets back on the other speed and he rated that runner the last 3 times he rode him. Price should be decent.

R10 #7 Quality Road-I think he'll put it all together today. I'm looking for a top effort, 5/2 looks reasonable.

R11 #5 Pernice-Toss the slop effort last time out. Had trouble in last turf effort. Look for better with a clean trip.