PDA

View Full Version : HELP...HRTV or TVG today for Belmont

joanied
10-03-2009, 10:19 AM
:confused: I swear...some one please:faint: give me a direction for today's races at Belmont...
I don't know :eek: whether to set my TV to record HRTV or TVG...after checking the TV scheduel on both channels...I can't decide which to record...if I knew I'd be home all day it wouldn't matter...but we are harvesting so I may be called out to the field we're working in today. I can't seem to get my TV to record both...some kinda conflict...so...pah-leeese...can someone give me a heads up!:) Thanks

:jump: I don't wanna miss anything

statepierback
10-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Hrtv ! Tvg seems to be going in a different direction these days. Oak Tree is getting second hand treatment as is Belmont.

JimG
10-03-2009, 10:33 AM
TVG will have hosts on site today at Belmont. If it is only Belmont you are looking for, I would say TVG.

Jim

joanied
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey guys...thanks...:D I'm still torn...but yes, the Belmont card is most important to me...guess it's TVG.
HRTV actually says JCG in the guide on my TV set (Dish Network)...and that really threw me off:confused:

hey Jim...Happy Birthday:jump:

The Hawk
10-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Hey Joanie:
The picture quality seems better on TVG as well.

Java Gold@TFT
10-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Joanie, still can't get MSG+ yet? All G-I's from 4:30-6:00 EDT - Flower Bowl, Turf Classic and JCGC and I'm pretty sure that TLG will be hosting with Jason so all of his fans will be watching. ;)

joanied
10-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey Joanie:

Yes....it is better. I think both could use a boost in power or whatever because niether has really sharp quality...and we have a flat screen TV...one reason I'm happy that dumb ol' ESPN/ESPN2 will have all the BC races...it's High Def:ThmbUp:

Right now I am switching between the two... and need to go back to my picks because 2 I picked to get a piece are scratches.

joanied
10-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Joanie, still can't get MSG+ yet? All G-I's from 4:30-6:00 EDT - Flower Bowl, Turf Classic and JCGC and I'm pretty sure that TLG will be hosting with Jason so all of his fans will be watching. ;)

Noooooo:faint: and I just checked it again...it's on channel 412...but we don't even have that # on the guide....:( :mad: :( CRAP!!

fmolf
10-03-2009, 04:58 PM
kudos to tvg for downplaying the oak tree races offering only a stretch call...wonder if they will have any more extensive coverage on cal cup day.perhaps betfair is sending a message to whoever wants to listen?

redshift1
10-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey Joanie:

I noticed that as well for some reason Cox Cable has boosted the signal
and TVG has never looked better picture wise here in So Cal.