PDA

View Full Version : Remington Park

Bettowin
10-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Has anyone been paying attention or playing Remington this fall? I was going to and got busy with other things so I really haven't noticed if there has been any biases, trends or angles to take into account. I am heading that way for a Monday meeting and plan on spending Sunday afternoon at Remington so if anyone has any input or is going to be there please post.

Thanks

MNslappy
10-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Justin Evans is 17 for 22 ITM so far. Dive in with both hands when you see him entered, even if the horse has no form and is 10-1 or more.

Bettowin
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Justin Evans is 17 for 22 ITM so far. Dive in with both hands when you see him entered, even if the horse has no form and is 10-1 or more.

Thanks.

Are you in MN? That's where I am from.

LRL Racing
10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
How is speed doing on the dirt going two turns? We may take one out there for the Remington Oaks on October 11th and was interested.

Bettowin
10-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Remington is usually very neutral or fair without bias. The weather can change quickly but in October I don't see anything to really make a big difference.

IMO, you can bring a horse in and it will depend on who are you running against and their running styles and ability. The track will just be a neutral participant in the contest:)

Anyone else can chime in.

juanepstein
10-03-2009, 05:51 AM
jory farrel- 38% win%
...............70% itm

i really like martin lozano but i wish he would get rid of alex jimenez as his main rider. 8%:ThmbDown:

luis q./dk von hommel s a tight connection.

luis isnt thee tomorrow so you might want to see if anyone is jumping on one of his mounts.:ThmbUp: