PDA

View Full Version : premier turf

lamboguy
10-01-2009, 01:56 PM
i was having a problem today logging into my premier turf account because i still bet medowlands racing with them so i called teh customer service center. they told me that they no longer have live tellers and that they could not help me with my problem.

as usual the horse lost anyway!

cj
10-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I noticed yesterday that I could see Oak Tree, but I couldn't bet it.

Valuist
10-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Question for Ian Meyers, if he's out there. Can Illinois residents now wager with Premier Turf Club? They have legalized some ADWs. I'm hoping that Premier Turf will be legal but my cynical side says only TVG and Twin Spires will be legal in Illinois.

CBedo
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
There have been a few glitches like that lately, where I couldn't bet a track they carry or something equally weird. I was told that they are in the middle of a software rewrite, so hopefully we will get a new and improved PTC sometime soon.

GameTheory
10-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Ian no longer is associated with PTC, which is why you see their service going downhill....

raybo
10-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Ian no longer is associated with PTC, which is why you see their service going downhill....

Agreed!! I opened an account just before Ian left and all the hullabaloo started. I have yet to place a wager with PTC and it's doubtful I will until they get their stuff straight, along with offering wagering on my tracks, including Texas tracks for Texas residents.

CBedo
10-30-2009, 02:11 AM
Agreed!! I opened an account just before Ian left and all the hullabaloo started. I have yet to place a wager with PTC and it's doubtful I will until they get their stuff straight, along with offering wagering on my tracks, including Texas tracks for Texas residents.I have lots of ticky tack issues with PTC, but I'm guessing the no TX tracks for TX residents is not a PTC issue; it's a Texas issue. We have the same thing here in Colorado. The state tries to protect its home tracks by not allowing you to bet through an ADW on home state tracks. TS and PTC place that restriction on me, but they have to. It's not their choice.

raybo
10-30-2009, 05:15 AM
I have lots of ticky tack issues with PTC, but I'm guessing the no TX tracks for TX residents is not a PTC issue; it's a Texas issue. We have the same thing here in Colorado. The state tries to protect its home tracks by not allowing you to bet through an ADW on home state tracks. TS and PTC place that restriction on me, but they have to. It's not their choice.

Yeah, I know it's a Texas law, but, some ADWs are taking the stance that, "It's Texas' law, let Texas enforce it". The law is unenforceable.

CBedo
10-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I know it's a Texas law, but, some ADWs are taking the stance that, "It's Texas' law, let Texas enforce it". The law is unenforceable.Can you give me an example of an ADW that does that so I can let my Texas friends and family know who to check out?

rrbauer
10-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Valuist:
Illinois ADW law states that ADW's must be qualified to do biz in Illinois in order to have Illinois' customers. They also have to pay a small fee.

There's a thread here started a couple weeks ago that has a link to the law.

raybo
10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Can you give me an example of an ADW that does that so I can let my Texas friends and family know who to check out?

"BetAmerica" and "The Player's Group" have both contacted me saying they do.

I'm currently using TwinSpires but they don't allow Texans' wagering on Texas tracks. That's going to change if something doesn't give soon.

CBedo
10-30-2009, 05:38 PM
"BetAmerica" and "The Player's Group" have both contacted me saying they do.

I'm currently using TwinSpires but they don't allow Texans' wagering on Texas tracks. That's going to change if something doesn't give soon.So you're bitching about PTC because of something they don't have that you currently don't have, but might have somewhere else....:bang:

raybo
10-30-2009, 11:13 PM
So you're bitching about PTC because of something they don't have that you currently don't have, but might have somewhere else....:bang:

I'm not bitching, just stating facts. If you want me to show what bitching is, just let me know.

rokitman
10-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Show us bitching, if you would be so kind.