PDA

View Full Version : Spritely 1/9???????????

cees with dees
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I thought she and Sea Chanter were inseparable. This price is absurd although I'm well aware she can win.
I'm betting the 6 across the board hoping for the bridge jumpers. It'll take alot of luck to get the 4 off the board but 1/9 makes her too irresistable.
By the way, in the 9th race I am making a triple play
:10:/:1::6:/ALL :10:/ALL/:1::6:
Ben

senortout
10-01-2009, 01:54 PM
It seems, on this board, that people seldom red board....or criticize selections either.

I just took a look at your selections (brisbet pps) and sincerely believe you got a weak link with the 6 in your trifecta, but hey, we'll see.

senortout

cees with dees
10-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I just think Mesa Girl excels on off turfs and barn is doing particularly well.
I welcome any and all constructive thoughts.
Ben

cees with dees
10-01-2009, 02:02 PM
I just can't resist Sea Chanter at this price.
Bet 4/6 to break even. Wheeled the 6 on top of exactas making anyone underneath her a score.
I just think 1*5 on Spritely a real underlay.
Ben

JustRalph
10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't know how you could bet against her..........not in that field

This is what she looked like in my software

JustRalph
10-01-2009, 02:16 PM
This was what See Chanter looked like.........I included Solo Piano just for reference..........huge difference in this field if you ask me..........these were the top three horses per my software. Spritely had roughly a 35% advantage over the 2 and 3rd choice..........

cees with dees
10-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Ralph, not only don't I have the foggiest notion of what your stats say, they are even more meaninglest that you posted them after the race.
1/5 shots are supposed to look good on paper. Ergo the short price.
Thank you for the input but next time, do it before they're off.
Ben

JustRalph
10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I just think Mesa Girl excels on off turfs and barn is doing particularly well.
I welcome any and all constructive thoughts.
Ben

Ummmm........Ok.......... I was taking you up on your post above.

I will stay out of your threads from now on. You asked. I didn't expect you to know everything I posted....but I think it is pretty obvious that the 3 horses look much much different in the pics I posted.

I summarized it by posting that my software gave a 35% advantage to the winner. Again........you asked for input. I will leave you alone in the future.

Incidentally , your crack about posting before the race? Nice.......you think I made up the info? I pasted all that stuff together for the pics? Right.......

senortout
10-01-2009, 05:03 PM
back to the 9th at Belmont, it wasn't fair to knock one of your selections without inserting one I would have favored, and doing so before the race went off....I really think this is tough race to figure cleanly but I do like the 3 a bit here.

senortout

ps I eyeball these so there are not a lot of speed figures, etc., involved, just seems to me the overall record of Ketubah suggests an in the money finish again today....has really done little wrong so far.

senortout
10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Just watched Belmont 9th....wow I'd never have used a couple of these....the 2 was the only one I had even considered.....but I also thought your ten and 1 had chances....just goes ta show ya!

good luck

senortout

JustRalph
10-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Cee's ........got your message...........it's all good........ :ThmbUp:

cees with dees
10-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Cee's ........got your message...........it's all good........ :ThmbUp:

Thank you. You're a good man!!
Ben