PDA

View Full Version : Track Record tonite at Woodbine

firstoffclaim
09-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Hollywood Hit ran 6f in 1:07.1, breaking the track record by more than one second. Trainer is "supertrainer" Terry Jordan.

46zilzal
09-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Hollywood Hit ran 6f in 1:07.1, breaking the track record by more than one second. Trainer is "supertrainer" Terry Jordan.
Talked to him in the winner's circle with La Rocha last week in the big win in the B.C. Oaks. He is hitting over 45% winners there.

lamboguy
09-30-2009, 10:03 PM
what an awesome performance that was. horse got a giant heart

Imriledup
09-30-2009, 10:10 PM
45% winners? :rolleyes:

cj
09-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Raw time is completely irrelavent on rubber, even more so than other surfaces. The track super can pretty much make them run however fast he wants them to run.

46zilzal
10-01-2009, 12:39 AM
45% winners?
Down this week to around 42%

Horseplayersbet.com
10-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Down this week to around 42%
It is amazing that those who apologize for 40% trainers use the lines like "he spots horses aggressively"

Fairlie does the same, and I guess Jordan is just 3 times better when it comes to training horses, which is amazing because he is there less than half the time.

Lets just face it, Jordan has learned the secret to training horses that no other Ontario based trainer knows.

lamboguy
10-01-2009, 09:25 AM
It is amazing that those who apologize for 40% trainers use the lines like "he spots horses aggressively"

Fairlie does the same, and I guess Jordan is just 3 times better when it comes to training horses, which is amazing because he is there less than half the time.

Lets just face it, Jordan has learned the secret to training horses that no other Ontario based trainer knows.you have just incinuated that jordan use some kind of rocket fuel in his horses. i would like to know what type of rocket fuel the man or any of these other trainers are using?

is there a chance that him and other trainers have good horses that train with each other and one makes the other one stronger and better? or does the man sacrifice some of his lessor horses to get the good runs to run better?

i also have noticed that this jordan guy does not take on creampuff spots. i am sure that he does not enter his horses just to fill races, and i am sure that he does not work his horses with other trainers horses either.

DanG
10-01-2009, 09:27 AM
By whatever means; this horse ran out of his mind. I’m no body language expert, but if you watched him pre & post race he is freaking at the right time. Assuming his trainer can work the same angles in a much stricter BC environment he can be heard from at a price imo.

Don’t let anyone influence your opinion; check the replay on Calracing.com and judge for yourself. http://www.calracing.com/

46zilzal
10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Lets just face it, Jordan has learned the secret to training horses that no other Ontario based trainer knows.
Home base is Vancouver and has many assistants in Etobicoke actually.

Pleasant guy as we both thought that Sterwin would run big in the turf weekend last with the Northern Dancer and Woodbine Mile on tap there. Horse got too far back but rallied to get the show spot.

He has a very cute little girl who is the apple of his eye. She loves her dad....and HOT DOGS!