PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann Watch. Mentions Palin 56 times! -- Terror Plots 0 times!

andymays
09-28-2009, 05:05 PM
http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/2009/09/the_olbermann_w_1.php

Excerpt:

Once again the Olbermann Watch Research Division has carefully analyzed the MSNBC online transcripts (it sure beats watching the infamous, deplorable one) to see how much attention The Hour of Spin paid to various stories over the past week. The results, as before, were interesting and revealing of the prevailing mindset on OlbyPlanet. Here is the raw data on what our keyword searches found:

• Palin: 56
• Afghanistan: 45
• Joe Wilson: 34
• Iran: 28
• Glenn Beck: 21
• Fox News: 13
• Iraq: 6
• Zazi / terror / plots: 0

lsbets
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't know why, but I turn on Olbermann about 2 or 3 times a week. Its kind of like watching a trainwreck. There is no leap of logic the guy won't take to push his agenda on the weak minded who lap up his every word. But, he plays a role for the administration and GE, so he is well rewarded for his non profit show.

Snag
09-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Just goes to show that libs don't believe we are at war and they only want to offer put downs of Republican's.

rastajenk
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Re: My post #34 in Civics 101......

Bingo!

:D :D

hcap
09-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't know why, but I turn on Olbermann about 2 or 3 times a week. Its kind of like watching a trainwreck. There is no leap of logic the guy won't take to push his agenda on the weak minded who lap up his every word. But, he plays a role for the administration and GE, so he is well rewarded for his non profit show.You are referring to Beck aren't you.
Hannity maybe?

lsbets
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
You are referring to Beck aren't you.
Hannity maybe?

I'm pretty sure Beck and Hannity's shows make money, unlike the not for profit Countdown.

hcap
09-28-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure Beck and Hannity's shows make money, unlike the not for profit Countdown.Maybe more money, but not much sense. Have you ever watched Beck? Olbermann is at least satirical. Beck is a maudlin cretin totally adrift in fantasy land. Of course the legion of knee jerking rightie radio listeners are ready made and ripe for his tripe.

cj's dad
09-28-2009, 07:07 PM
Maybe more money, but not much sense. Have you ever watched Beck? Olbermann is at least satirical. Beck is a maudlin cretin totally adrift in fantasy land. Of course the legion of knee jerking rightie radio listeners are ready made and ripe for his tripe.

You really are a lost cause !:lol:

Completely brainwashed :D

Beck(BTW, he is on TV) knows more about DC and their inner workings than KO & BO combined;

both BO and KO and MO are complete idiots. asru !!

hcap
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Beck(BTW, he is on TV) knows more about DC and their inner workings than KO & BO combined;Really on TV?

Beck knows as much as a dull doorknob. (and that is complimentary) :cool: .

Sure knows how to spel Obamana goode 2
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2617/3866085876_3edf78b2ce_o.jpg

Maybe he should see if the CIA needs a super duper code breaker

PaceAdvantage
09-28-2009, 09:34 PM
I appreciate your use of flickr for that photo this time around! :ThmbUp:

Snag
09-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Maybe more money, but not much sense. Have you ever watched Beck? Olbermann is at least satirical. Beck is a maudlin cretin totally adrift in fantasy land. Of course the legion of knee jerking rightie radio listeners are ready made and ripe for his tripe.

I guess that's about the best you can say for Olbermann! Just put everyone else down but that doesn't make your point.