PDA

View Full Version : Dispensible parts

46zilzal
09-26-2009, 01:47 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/25/marines.breast.cancer.folo/index.html

Goes right along with the findings at Walter Reed Hospital

Tom
09-26-2009, 04:55 PM
My 2 cents - you treat all vets for anything. Period.

And you are a fraud for making this an issue after all the other crap you post about our soldiers being mentally off and bullies and what not. You care only about the political side to this, NOT the people. That is low.

witchdoctor
09-26-2009, 07:07 PM
All 20 fear that water contaminated with high levels of toxic chemicals may have caused their illnesses, but the Marine Corps says no link has been found between the contamination and their diseases. Without that link, the men are denied treatment by the Department of Veterans Affairs, which says it can't treat them for a condition that hasn't been shown to have been "service-related."

Having worked at the VA myself, I am not surprised by the government trying to not pay for care to save money. This is not as bad as them turning down a helicoptor pilot saying his back pain was unrelated to the lumbar fracture that occurred when his chopper was shot down in Viet Nam. :bang:

It is things like this that makes me NOT want to trust my healthcare to the government. Where is MoveOn.org or MSNBC when you need them???

Thank you 46Z for pointing out some of the flaws with government healthcaqre.