PDA

View Full Version : Harness Picks

melman
09-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Lots of harness action tonight. Got anything u like> Post it here.
Chester open now
R4 at Chester 5-6-1 Five a good price a nice overlay.

melman
09-25-2009, 06:19 PM
5 raced well in R4 but only good for 2nd.

R5 4-2-1

4 2nd start back cam compete with this group

melman
09-25-2009, 06:26 PM
1st at POC short field but still might get a good payout.

Like 2-3-5 3 at good overlaid odds.

melman
09-25-2009, 06:39 PM
R6 Ches 6 should not have a problem with the shorter field.

melman
09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
R2 at POC 1-5-6 One on the improve. Like at 3-1 or better.

LottaKash
09-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey Mel,

Don't like too much at chester today....I am too fussy...

But, int the 10th Race, I will give a 2d chance to #2 - RUSTY'S FOR REAL....6/1...

His 2d race back vs. a bit cheaper, he was a monster, and just went down the road and even extended his lead in the lane to the wire, with good pace numbers (4-back to back 27's) and a 97 TMSR to boot....He moved up 2-notches last week, and took them down the road again and got a bit tired midway thru the very short lane at Chester....His early fractions (54:2 to the half) were the culprit, I think....If he gets a bit softer pace tonite, I believe he is still in shape enough to best these...May get overlooked, Dube stays on...Best Pace-Numbers of these, early and late....

Front End is Dynamite today....:jump:

best,

melman
09-25-2009, 07:00 PM
6-1 ex at POC good for $66.80 nice return. Makes up for the other losers. :)

Ray2000
09-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Hey Guys, hope you're hitting 'em.

I shouldn't bet this but I'm working on points for a George Foreman Spin Fryer:lol:

Chester R9 the rail horse Mr Genius....Actually won in this class back in July with a weak driver.
Since then only 1 good draw and that was a break race. Others were from outside.

Win/Place and key box exacta #1 with 234

Good luck Mel and LK et al

melman
09-25-2009, 07:06 PM
LK---Your not to fussy u just have a different style. Nothin wrong with that. R10 at Chester what do u make of the 4? Strong numbers like 4-2-1 in that race may have some odds. Yonkers R1 4-2-3 4 at 4-1 or better.

melman
09-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Ray--In R9 at Chester I'm looking for a big effort from 7 Yukon Bobby making 4th start back from layoff and raced well in last. Like your numbers with it. Best of trips.

LottaKash
09-25-2009, 07:24 PM
LK---Your not to fussy u just have a different style. Nothin wrong with that. R10 at Chester what do u make of the 4? Strong numbers like 4-2-1 in that race may have some odds. Yonkers R1 4-2-3 4 at 4-1 or better.

Can't say about the underneath part....just like the #2...

Of course the #4 MALOSI N.....looks to be the "obvious play" in this one....He had two back to back 54's...So he is either a monster and not to be played against or he will Bounce off of those "HUGE" numbers.....He looks to be the real deal....

But, with the Aussie and NZ horses they are not used to racing that swiftly, and usually when they ship here, it takes them a few tries before they get the hang of the whole deal here...They are bred and trained to be "stayers" down under....And here it is "fult tilt boogie" right from the start...

I am betting "Bounce", if the price is right the #2 can win this.......Rusty left him in the dust, 2d race back, of course that was only his first start in the USA....

No price no play.....Will box the two of course...4-will be 2/5

best,

LottaKash
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey Guys, hope you're hitting 'em.

I shouldn't bet this but I'm working on points for a George Foreman Spin Fryer:lol:

Good luck Mel and LK et al

I got a new "Monitor" last cashout...I am nearing an "Ipod" (for my wife) now....

best,

Ray2000
09-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Well I'm closer to the fryer anyway

LottaKash
09-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Can't say about the underneath part....just like the #2...

Of course the #4 MALOSI N.....looks to be the "obvious play" in this one....He had two back to back 54's...So he is either a monster and not to be played against or he will Bounce off of those "HUGE" numbers.....He looks to be the real deal....

But, with the Aussie and NZ horses they are not used to racing that swiftly, and usually when they ship here, it takes them a few tries before they get the hang of the whole deal here...They are bred and trained to be "stayers" down under....And here it is "fult tilt boogie" right from the start...

I am betting "Bounce", if the price is right the #2 can win this.......Rusty left him in the dust, 2d race back, of course that was only his first start in the USA....

No price no play.....Will box the two of course...4-will be 2/5

best,

Shure enough, the #4 scratched....That is what a savvy trainer does (scratches his horse) when his horse has "bounced" off a horse a monster pace....Good for you Sam Beegle...

With these down-under horses, just like the greeen 2 & 3yo's, sometimes it is a case of "TOO MUCH TOO SOON".....I will watch that one closely tho, as I believe that he should be a goodie in a few more starts...

best,

LottaKash
09-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Shure enough, the #4 scratched....That is what a savvy trainer does (scratches his horse) when his horse has "bounced" off a horse a monster pace....Good for you Sam Beegle...

With these down-under horses, just like the greeen 2 & 3yo's, sometimes it is a case of "TOO MUCH TOO SOON".....I will watch that one closely tho, as I believe that he should be a goodie in a few more starts...

best,

Well given the outcome of that one....It appears that the #2's crap finish was a bounce as well....he folded up big time in the lane....

Apparently, his upper ability level was reached two races ago....Good bye Rusty....thanks for the memories..:jump:

best,