PDA

View Full Version : antheyreoff.com

anotherdave
05-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Anyone familiar with this site? The thing that intrigues me is that they actually admit to losing sometimes! They show the day-by-day results - yesterday they lost $419 and state it. What a concept.
If you check the website:

http://www.antheyreoff.com/Month.htm

You can see previous months as well. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them.

AD

penguinfan
05-25-2003, 02:21 PM
Stay as far away from this crowd as you possibly can!! They will e-mail you selection a few minutes to post time and tell you how much to wagre on them, if they start off winning then your OK, but if they start losing your in deep trouble because they start out wagering $5-$10 on win tickets and end up chasing with $100+ bets at the end of the day. A year or so ago they offered a free trial and I got it and that is exactly what happened, the last bet of the day was $215 on a 7-5 horse, guess where he finished.

Penguinfan

BillW
05-25-2003, 02:25 PM
I've always felt that the best way to play that strategy was with other people's money :D

Bill

dav4463
05-26-2003, 02:45 AM
If the results on the site are legitimate, you would have made a lot of money with them regardless of how much you bet. I would guess if the results are not legit, there would be complaints about them on this board or some other board. At least they post their results.

penguinfan
05-26-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by dav4463
If the results on the site are legitimate, you would have made a lot of money with them regardless of how much you bet. I would guess if the results are not legit, there would be complaints about them on this board or some other board. At least they post their results.

The results are most likely legit, but you better be able to hande gigantic swings and have a HUGE bankroll to play the way they do. On days you see them lose $500+ believe me it is usually 1 more loss from 900-1000 and the way they go progressive their winning days could be just as easily wiped out with one more loss, very risky. Follow the results for a while and see what I mean.

Penguinfan

hurrikane
05-26-2003, 08:15 AM
If you try them let us know how you do.

couple of things I notice.

They say 'You can win $300 a day with a $500 bankroll".
I see lots of days they lose $500.00. Then what? They overstated their case a bit...don't you think?

They say you can't know what to bet until you see the odds boards. For this they email you 5-10 min before the post.
the odds change so much in the last 5-10 min before post their point is almost moot.

Good luck

penguinfan
05-26-2003, 10:59 AM
Follow them long term and I'll see you in the soup line.

Penguinfan

penguinfan
05-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Don't forget that you could wipe out several of those winning months when you factor in the $150/week fee for the service.:rolleyes:

Heres a nice month
November (http://www.antheyreoff.com/November.htm)

Hope you had the 2 large to ride out the storm on the 9th through the 12th, but hey after the fee they charge you were still up 6 bucks for the month!!

Penguinfan

dav4463
05-26-2003, 11:14 PM
$150 a week !!!! I didn't read that part. I was thinking if they showed a profit on their picks, you should be able to play a flat bet or a 2% of bankroll bet and still make a profit. I would never take the chance of the progression betting.

penguinfan
05-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Exactly dav4463, it seems they keep swinging for the fences till they gey you roughly $500 in the hole for the day then they shut it down and start over the next day. The upside is they are generous enough to give you a free day for the day they burried you 5 bills.

Penguinfan

lousycapper
05-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by anotherdave
Anyone familiar with this site? The thing that intrigues me is that they actually admit to losing sometimes! They show the day-by-day results - yesterday they lost $419 and state it. What a concept.
If you check the website:

http://www.antheyreoff.com/Month.htm

You can see previous months as well. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them.

AD
=============================

It seems highly unlikely that a Martingale or any such method will make you wealthy in the long run. My first question is: "Why are you selling it? If it's as good as you say, you should play it yourself so that the odds won't drop." Just another loser IMO.

-L.C.

midnight
05-29-2003, 10:48 AM
I know a guy here in Vegas who used them for a while, and I looked over the plays he got on a couple of different days. I have no clue what criteria they use to select the horses, but some of them were obviously very suspect. The guy said he didn't make anything with them and that the swings were huge.

What they do is give you horses going off in the 6-5 to 7-2 range. The goal is to make a target figure for a race, I believe it is $25. You bet X dollars to win $25. If you win, you go on and play another race to win $25. If you lose, the amount you lose is factored into your next bet, and the next bet size is that amount plus $25. The goal is to win $25 when you do eventually win. If you lose seven in a row (which will translate to a loss of $500-$1,500 depending on how short the prices are), they quit on you with a "Seven consecutive losers ends the day" rule. They keep your $25 for that day, too.

On the days they hit the seven losers and out, they didn't post the results on their website until a few days later when they had some winning days.