PDA

View Full Version : This is the greatest video I have ever seen...

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2009, 12:45 AM
I really can't wait to read all the comments it is sure to generate.

Hopefully, this video is simply some sort of wicked satire, but I fear it may be 100% genuine. Perhaps someone with more intelligence, someone more firmly rooted in reality than I will sooth these fears of mine...someone like Zilly or Hcap or Hank...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I first heard about this video today listening to the Mark Levin radio show...I really like Mark...read his book too...excellent read....Mark also told me that Chris Matthews was an alcoholic....imagine that? All that talk about Limbaugh's drug problems...you'd think SOMEBODY would have mentioned the Hardball host's past demons...but no...that never gets mentioned on PA off topic...I had to hear it from Levin....:lol:

0aqMTD5UFmU

Barney Rubble
09-24-2009, 12:56 AM
I think this video is genuine. Listen to the idiotic teacher. She's into it more than the kids.

NJ Stinks
09-24-2009, 01:20 AM
I remember when I was a kid in a Catholic grammar school. The nuns would would go batty making sure we knew what do and say when a priest or (God forbid) the pastor entered the room, when he spoke to us, etc.

Big deal. Who cares? It meant nothing to us kids except on the day the priest came to visit. Why should these kids be any different?

JustRalph
09-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Big deal. Who cares? It meant nothing to us kids except on the day the priest came to visit. Why should these kids be any different?

Because the Priests Ideology had been around for hundreds of years. And even though it had shaped nations in the past, the Priests Ideology wasn't going to ruin another nation down the road.....those days are over..........unlike the man they are cheering for in this video.........

Greyfox
09-24-2009, 01:56 AM
Watching the video reminded me of the 18 th Century British poet Thomas Gray. He was in a depressed state one day and looked over a school yard seeing spontaneously happy children scurrying about. He remarked:

"Unconscious of their doom, the little victims play."

I hope they learn their lessons well.
The children in the video will be the ones who inherit today's debt.
Today's Debt = Tomorrow's Taxes.

ArlJim78
09-24-2009, 02:03 AM
2http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/SrrQZOBIkXI/AAAAAAAAWJc/kOW1YlOjxa8/s400/090924-roses.jpg

riskman
09-24-2009, 02:17 AM
Here is a video of teens doing the march to Obama BEFORE he was even elected, his want for increased funding to Americorps, and Rahm’s desire for a universal draft, and we may well be seeing the wicked birth of the Blue Shirts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onXd8iH3OVQ&feature=related

JustRalph
09-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Here are some of those kids ten years from now.......

P36x8rTb3jI

46zilzal
09-24-2009, 12:40 PM
I always thought the best video was "I Love LA" by Randy Newman

boxcar
09-24-2009, 01:21 PM
I remember when I was a kid in a Catholic grammar school. The nuns would would go batty making sure we knew what do and say when a priest or (God forbid) the pastor entered the room, when he spoke to us, etc.

So, in your mind, of what does brainwashing consist? Or does brainwashing exist even in your WallyWorld? Or are you saying, young, impressionable minds can't be brainwashed?

Boxcar

jballscalls
09-24-2009, 01:31 PM
is wanting kids to like and respect the president brainwashing??

However i'm sure that no teachers had kids sing like this about president bush, so it is kinda wierd

boxcar
09-24-2009, 01:41 PM

However i'm sure that no teachers had kids sing like this about president bush, so it is kinda wierd

And probably not the president before Bush, and probably not Nixon either, or probably not Johnson or Carter either -- not even the Great Kennedy or Ronald. The video reinforces several things that we conservatives have been saying for quite a while now. One of these being is that BO operates are relies upon his cult-like attraction to procure more and more power for the state. Just like Hitler did.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-24-2009, 01:46 PM

yes it is. this should not be part of any school curriculum.

ddog
09-24-2009, 01:49 PM
I endorse that idea completely.
School kids should not like and respect anyone.
Once they grow up (some of them) will see they were being brainwashed.

ddog
09-24-2009, 01:51 PM
And probably not the president before Bush, and probably not Nixon either, or probably not Johnson or Carter either -- not even the Great Kennedy or Ronald. The video reinforces several things that we conservatives have been saying for quite a while now. One of these being is that BO operates are relies upon his cult-like attraction to procure more and more power for the state. Just like Hitler did.

Boxcar

no prez in my lifetime has not acquired more power or tried to, however the means.

Once in , they all become power mad.

Some are not as hollow as bama , thus the con is longer than others.

jballscalls
09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
actually i think it is brainwashing. because i have the brain of a 3rd grader and after watching that video, i was just behind the mutuel line with our mutuels manager and started singing "mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama"

our mutuel guy hates obamarama and he started yelling at me LOL

46zilzal
09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Well maybe it is ZZ Top's She's Got Legs

boxcar
09-24-2009, 02:55 PM
no prez in my lifetime has not acquired more power or tried to, however the means.

Once in , they all become power mad.

Some are not as hollow as bama , thus the con is longer than others.

Permit me tax your, hard-wired, robotic, linear-oriented mind with this question again. In your version of utopia, how would you fundamentally transform this current form of government? How would you fundamentally change the face of America into something better than what is currently?

Boxcar

mostpost
09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
MSNBC just "teased" this story on their 2PM CDT show.

bigmack
09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Behold the 'adult' version of the video:

oVi4rUzf-0Q

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2009, 03:09 PM

I agree with you about it not being a big deal with the kids. On the other hand, it is a big deal that a public school teacher would act so inappropriate. This teacher should be dismissed.

BTW NJ Stinks there is a difference between a parochial school and a public school. Priests visit the classes and the students should be taught proper behavior towards the visitor.

Was this class expecting a visit from the President? Was the expected visit in person or via televison?

Regardless, the nuns never taught you to sing songs praising the priest.

Unexcusable actions by this so-called educator.

lsbets
09-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Everyone in the school district who was involved with that should be fired. That is some sick shit, and exactly what some of us have been saying we saw coming. Sing the praises of Kim Jong Obama. Teach the children to love him and obey him.

andymays
09-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Everyone in the school district who was involved with that should be fired. That is some sick shit, and exactly what some of us have been saying we saw coming. Sing the praises of Kim Jong Obama. Teach the children to love him and obey him.

Agree and Happy B day! :ThmbUp:

dav4463
09-24-2009, 03:43 PM
It's actually to the tune of "Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! " I think. You know the one with "the coming of the Lord" and "His truth is marching on" which makes it all the more scary.

boxcar
09-24-2009, 03:50 PM
The lyrics to their mindless tune is posted somewhere on Free Republic. If I had the time, I'd find them, but I'm sure the lyrics (and there were two songs) are available on other places of the web, too.

Boxcar

mostpost
09-24-2009, 04:05 PM
MSNBC just "teased" this story on their 2PM CDT show.
As I thought.
"Much Ado About Nothing"

lsbets
09-24-2009, 04:51 PM
As I thought.
"Much Ado About Nothing"

Why am I not surprised that's the spin that GE put on the story and that you bought it?

mostpost
09-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Why am I not surprised that's the spin that GE put on the story and that you bought it?
I didn't buy anything. It's "Much Ado About Nothing" A teacher in a New Jersey school makes up a song to teach her students about Black History month and the Right goes predictably bonkers.
Last time I looked Black History Month was February. I doubt if any of those kids even remenbers what they were singing back then. I doubt if they really care.
Last February, Barack Obama was current, he was topical. The teacher could have composed a song about Booker T. Washington, but Obama is someone the kids could relate to.
You want to fire everyone involved. Explain how that is not forcing your viewpoint on everyone else. Explain how that is not censorship. Apparently you believe that what a teacher says in a classroom should first be a approved by the CATO institute or Fox News or maybe by the TEA Party.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

andymays
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I didn't buy anything. It's "Much Ado About Nothing" A teacher in a New Jersey school makes up a song to teach her students about Black History month and the Right goes predictably bonkers.
Last time I looked Black History Month was February. I doubt if any of those kids even remenbers what they were singing back then. I doubt if they really care.
Last February, Barack Obama was current, he was topical. The teacher could have composed a song about Booker T. Washington, but Obama is someone the kids could relate to.
You want to fire everyone involved. Explain how that is not forcing your viewpoint on everyone else. Explain how that is not censorship. Apparently you believe that what a teacher says in a classroom should first be a approved by the CATO institute or Fox News or maybe by the TEA Party.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

So if last year they had a White history month and did the same thing for Bush what would the left have done? Back-Flips? Ya think?

Quagmire
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I think "Barack The Magic Negro" is a much more catchier tune.

GaryG
09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
This will not go quietly into the good night. There are some very pissed off parents that want answers. The principal will wish she was somewhere else, that is for sure. Is this not what was done in 1930s Germany, making the leader into an idol or god? And all he has done since he took office is spend money and f*** up.

so.cal.fan
09-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Happy Birthday, Jeff.
Thank you for your service to our country!

I totally agree with your comment on this disgraceful video.

mostpost
09-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Is this not what was done in 1930s Germany, making the leader into an idol or god?
It is truly remarkable that a person could get so much wrong in one sentence.
From what I can gather, there are close to 100,000 elementary schools in this country. At eight grades per school, and not considering that some schools have multiple classrooms for the same grade, that means there are 800,000 classrooms. ONE TEACHER in ONE CLASSROOM, taught her kids ONE SONG on ONE DAY and you compare it to NAZI GERMANY. In Nazi Germany ALL CHILDREN were taught to revere the Fuhrer. In Nazi Germany people were taken from their parents and taught nothing but Nazi propaganda.
For you to equate the two shows a lack of intelligence and common sense on your part that is beyond mind boggling.

mostpost
09-24-2009, 06:57 PM
So if last year they had a White history month and did the same thing for Bush what would the left have done? Back-Flips? Ya think?
They do have a White History Month in schools. It's called Septemberoctobernovemberdecemberjanuaryfebruarymar chaprilmay.

If someone did the same thing for Bush, I would think they were some kind of idiot. I would probably say so. BUT, I would not suspect a plot to brainwash our kids; I would seek to have anyone fired; and I would not think the government was behind it all.

mostpost
09-24-2009, 07:00 PM
I really can't wait to read all the comments it is sure to generate.

Hopefully, this video is simply some sort of wicked satire, but I fear it may be 100% genuine. Perhaps someone with more intelligence, someone more firmly rooted in reality than I will sooth these fears of mine...someone like Zilly or Hcap or Hank...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I first heard about this video today listening to the Mark Levin radio show...I really like Mark...read his book too...excellent read....Mark also told me that Chris Matthews was an alcoholic....imagine that? All that talk about Limbaugh's drug problems...you'd think SOMEBODY would have mentioned the Hardball host's past demons...but no...that never gets mentioned on PA off topic...I had to hear it from Levin....:lol:

0aqMTD5UFmU
Oh, by the way, Mark Levin is a freakin' idiot

andymays
09-24-2009, 07:01 PM
They do have a White History Month in schools. It's called Septemberoctobernovemberdecemberjanuaryfebruarymar chaprilmay.

If someone did the same thing for Bush, I would think they were some kind of idiot. I would probably say so. BUT, I would not suspect a plot to brainwash our kids; I would seek to have anyone fired; and I would not think the government was behind it all.

It goes back to Obama and the speech he gave to the kids. It's the Teachers and the Teachers Unions that push this crap. You have to say the parents that were worried before have their suspicions validated with this video.

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Mostpost you are correct this is an isolated incident. It is a scary thought though that an educator would act this way. She exhibited a complete lack of respect for her position and profession.

The problem I have is the appaling ignorance about boundaries. Look at the NEA improper phone call, oops an isolated incident. Look at ACORN, not so isloated incident as it turns out, etc.

There is a high correlation of isolated events that cross boundaries into improper territories. The question now. Are these acts all isolated acts or part of a large cause and effect of pushing an undisclosed agenda?

p.s. Not making the trip to Pittsburgh? :)

andymays
09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Mostpost you are correct this is an isolated incident. It is a scary thought though that an educator would act this way. She exhibited a complete lack of respect for her position and profession.

The problem I have is the appaling ignorance about boundaries. Look at the NEA improper phone call, oops an isolated incident. Look at ACORN, not so isloated incident as it turns out, etc.

There is a high correlation of isolated events that cross boundaries into improper territories. The question now. Are these acts all isolated acts or part of a large cause and effect of pushing an undisclosed agenda?

They're out in the open about it. The end justifies the means. Any clear thinking person that is paying attention has to know this stuff is dangerous. Especially to their kids.

Warren Henry
09-24-2009, 07:14 PM
ONE TEACHER in ONE CLASSROOM, taught her kids ONE SONG on ONE DAY and you compare it to NAZI GERMANY. In Nazi Germany ALL CHILDREN were taught to revere the Fuhrer. In Nazi Germany people were taken from their parents and taught nothing but Nazi propaganda.
For you to equate the two shows a lack of intelligence and common sense on your part that is beyond mind boggling.

I wasn't old enough to know back then, but did the effort to brainwash the German children start off immediately in all classrooms at the same time, or did it start with one or two and grow from there.

It is idiocy to close your eyes to the possibilities. It is not idiocy to want to stamp that sort of agenda before it gets rolling.

If it isn't the same as back then, don't worry be happy.

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Wing nut:
My aunt who lived through it told me it started a little at a time. (See the movie Cabaret)

GaryG
09-24-2009, 07:46 PM
If anyone wants to sing along here are some of the lyrics:

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"
Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Great accomplishments???? Say what???

boxcar
09-24-2009, 07:51 PM
It is truly remarkable that a person could get so much wrong in one sentence.
From what I can gather, there are close to 100,000 elementary schools in this country. At eight grades per school, and not considering that some schools have multiple classrooms for the same grade, that means there are 800,000 classrooms. ONE TEACHER in ONE CLASSROOM, taught her kids ONE SONG on ONE DAY and you compare it to NAZI GERMANY. In Nazi Germany ALL CHILDREN were taught to revere the Fuhrer. In Nazi Germany people were taken from their parents and taught nothing but Nazi propaganda.

Actually, it was two songs. And, Mr. Brainiac, it makes sense that the propaganda machine be put into motion very slowly at first and to let it build momentum over time. After all, they wouldn't want to give the "false" impression that they're too over the top, right? Again, have you ever heard of Incrementalism? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

boxcar
09-24-2009, 07:53 PM
If anyone wants to sing along here are some of the lyrics:

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"
Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Great accomplishments???? Say what???

Maybe in BO's world rising unemployment would be considered an accomplishment, for example. Look at how many people they can get on the government dole. Look at how many more they can get into dependence mode.

Boxcar

boxcar
09-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Here was the first song:

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Funny, how the use of his middle name during his campaign was looked upon
as casting aspersions upon his character or even as being racially motivated. But not so after the election. Now, we just can't get enough of Hussein, can we?

Boxcar

JustRalph
09-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Oh, by the way, Mark Levin is a freakin' idiot

Yep, That's why he has been at the top of the Ny Times Best seller list for the last 3 months............
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Yep, you got it right there. This is his 3rd book to make it to the top..........I guess he is a real idiot huh?

From Wiki

Career and honors
Beginning in 1981, Mark R. Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's Cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior. He has practiced law in the private sector, and is president of the Landmark Legal Foundation in Leesburg, Virginia. He holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude, as well as a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
In 2001, the American Conservative Union gave Levin its Ronald Reagan Award.[4][5]

Writer

Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto

Cover of Liberty and Tyranny
Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto (ISBN 1-41656-285-0) was released on March 24, 2009 and became a #1 New York Times best seller for eleven of twelve weeks,[1] as well as #1 on Nielsen's BookScan.[citation needed] The book explores the question, "What is the meaning of the word 'conservatism'?" and discusses many modern perspectives that attempt to claim the title of true conservative principles. The book includes discussion of a variety of issues that, according to Levin, need to be addressed in the United States to return it to the values and principles that aided its quick maturation into a leader and beacon of liberty to the rest of the world. These values comprise what Levin refers to as his "conservative manifesto." The book addresses topics such as taxation, environmentalism, judicial activism, the federal bureaucracy, public education, immigration, entitlements, national security/foreign policy, faith, free-market economics, and the Constitution. Liberty and Tyranny has sold over one million copies according to Threshold Editions, the book's publisher.[11]

Steve Almond of Salon Magazine in a critique of Liberty and Tyranny states that "the tantalizing beauty of a Mark Levin's text resides precisely in this ability to attribute any crisis of State to its nefarious indulgences. The current economic meltdown, for instance, should not be blamed on the psychotic greed of Wall Street, but on the State's deranged need to throw money at the poor and undeserving."[12]

Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's Story of Joy and Anguish
In 2007, Levin released a non-political book about his dogs, Pepsi and Sprite, but specifically the book was about Sprite, a Spaniel mix that his wife and son persuaded him to adopt from the local shelter in 2004. The book was titled Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's Story of Joy and Anguish (ISBN 1-41655-913-2). Rescuing Sprite chronicles Sprite’s health deterioration over the 2006 year.

Men In Black: How The Supreme Court is Destroying America
Levin authored the bestselling book, Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America (ISBN 0-89526-050-6) in 2005, in which Levin promotes the thesis that judges (from all parts of the political spectrum) have "legislated from the bench." National Review described Men in Black as "a brief, accessible history of judicial activism and offers possible solutions to curb it." [13] On the other hand, Slate senior editor and legal correspondent Dahlia Lithwick asserted that "no serious scholar of the court or the Constitution, on the ideological left or right, is going to waste their time engaging Levin's arguments once they've read this book." [

LottaKash
09-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Wing nut:
My aunt who lived through it told me it started a little at a time. (See the movie Cabaret)

BINGO !!...Step by Step and Inch by Inch.....

best,

boxcar
09-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Yep, That's why he has been at the top of the Ny Times Best seller list for the last 3 months............
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Yep, you got it right there. This is his 3rd book to make it to the top..........I guess he is a real idiot huh?

Career and honors
Beginning in 1981, Mark R. Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's Cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior. He has practiced law in the private sector, and is president of the Landmark Legal Foundation in Leesburg, Virginia. He holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude, as well as a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
In 2001, the American Conservative Union gave Levin its Ronald Reagan Award.[4][5]

If Levin, with his credentials and accomplishments, is an "idiot" as Mosty said, then what in the world would this make Barack Hussein Obama with zero accomplishments and top secret credentials, comparatively speaking, to his name? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
09-25-2009, 04:03 AM
Oh, by the way, Mark Levin is a freakin' idiotComing from you, I'm not buying it...

Yeah, he's a real dumb ass:

He holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa (http:///wiki/Phi_Beta_Kappa_Society) and magna cum laude (http:///wiki/Latin_honors), as well as a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law (http:///wiki/Temple_University_Beasley_School_of_Law).The left obviously is too busy obsessing over Glenn Beck at the moment...mostpost hasn't gotten his Levin talking points yet, thus he can only muster a feeble "freakin' idiot" retort.

He would have been much better off saying nothing and waiting for the mother ship to email him his words when the time comes.

PaceAdvantage
09-25-2009, 04:08 AM
All are equal in his sightThat's the scariest line in the whole video, in my opinion....gotta love the messiah-like image that conjures up...

In fact, shouldn't "his" be spelled with a capital "H???" :lol: :lol:

lsbets
09-25-2009, 06:31 AM
The fact that someone who considers himself to be intelligent cannot see any real problems with this is frightening, but not unexpected.

Tom
09-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Happy Birthday, Jeff.
Thank you for your service to our country!

I totally agree with your comment on this disgraceful video.

Dittos!

As long as we have guys like you out there, we will all sleep better!
Happy Birthday!!

lsbets
09-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks Tom and Diane. Its good to be 29 again for the 9th time!

andymays
09-25-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

Excerpt:

The commissioner of New Jersey's Department of Education ordered a review on Friday following the posting of a YouTube video depicting school children singing the praises of President Obama.

Education Department spokeswoman Kathryn Forsyth says the commissioner has directed the school superintendent to review what happened. Forsyth says the commissioner wants to ensure that students can celebrate Black History Month without "inappropriate partisan politics in the classroom."

GaryG
09-25-2009, 12:09 PM
In the same vein, this was in Asheville NC just before the election. This woman should have been fired immediately. She was caught on tape in a Swedish documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEAYgm0Dv8

boxcar
09-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks Tom and Diane. Its good to be 29 again for the 9th time!

Even so, that still makes you a lot younger than dirt. :)

Happy Birthday and may many more be in your future.

Boxcar

boxcar
09-25-2009, 01:40 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

Excerpt:

The commissioner of New Jersey's Department of Education ordered a review on Friday following the posting of a YouTube video depicting school children singing the praises of President Obama.

Education Department spokeswoman Kathryn Forsyth says the commissioner has directed the school superintendent to review what happened. Forsyth says the commissioner wants to ensure that students can celebrate Black History Month without "inappropriate partisan politics in the classroom."

Again, the spokeswoman didn't go far enough. "Inappropriate partisan politics" implies there is some that is appropriate? :bang: :bang: But how can this be with any institution that receives taxpayer funding? All schools should be politically-neutral. That is to say, no political agenda, indoctrination or propaganda should be fostered upon the minds of kids by teachers, school administrators, politicians or any political group. Period!
I can't believe that this somehow isn't against the law. And if it isn't already illegal some legislator, with something other than silly putty filling the space between his ears, should draft Separation of Partisan Politics from Taxpayer-Subsidized Institutions legislation.

Boxcar

Show Me the Wire
09-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Again, the spokeswoman didn't go far enough. "Inappropriate partisan politics" implies there is some that is appropriate? :bang: :bang: ...........
Boxcar [bolding added]

Nuanced duplicity ;)

boxcar
09-25-2009, 01:51 PM
[bolding added]

Nuanced duplicity ;)

You got it! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

jballscalls
09-26-2009, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOZpF9nxOk

thought this video was creepy in how eerily similar it is the to Obama indoctrination video.

boxcar
09-26-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOZpF9nxOk

thought this video was creepy in how eerily similar it is the to Obama indoctrination video.

Here's another sick, creepy one to add to this thread's collection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vRy82kf5I&feature=channel_page

Boxcar

boxcar
09-26-2009, 12:38 PM
See any similarities in these old vids to what what's going on in our own schools?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1DCEJy-OCc&NR=1

What was that? You still don't get it? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxOPvIohcM&NR=1

And if you still don't get it, there's lot more from where these come.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-28-2009, 08:53 PM
the hits just keep on rolling in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIzVZtbFUA&feature=player_embedded

boxcar
09-29-2009, 12:25 AM
the hits just keep on rolling in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIzVZtbFUA&feature=player_embedded

Ahh...you shouldn't let a little tiny bit of indoctrination stand between you and your love and admiration for BO. He'd make for a very nice 21st century style Hitler.

Boxcar

46zilzal
09-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Ahh...you shouldn't let a little tiny bit of indoctrination stand between you and your love and admiration for BO. He'd make for a very nice 21st century style Hitler.

Godwin's Law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990 which has become an Internet adage. It states: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Didn't take that long did it?

mostpost
09-29-2009, 12:31 PM
As long as we're posting examples of brain washing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Highlights from the documentary Jesus Camp. "Jesus Camp" was about a summer camp in North Dakota where children were urged to pray to a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush.

Just watching the highlights and seeing the adults prey (not pray) on the emotions of those children was one of the most disturbing events of my life.
This was a concerted, long term effort to break down those children and force them into a belief system. Pastor Becky Fisher and her evil minions are as guilty of Child Abuse as any pedophile.

As long as stuff like this is happening on the religious right, you have no ground to criticise a song sung by a group of elementary school children.

Jesus Camp is brain washing and indoctrination. The original video posted here is not.

Tom
09-29-2009, 12:47 PM
As long as stuff like this is happening on the religious right, you have no ground to criticise a song sung by a group of elementary school children.

Jesus Camp is brain washing and indoctrination. The original video posted here is not.

We need a BS emoticon.
First off, the camp is NOT a public school system. It is a private enterprise. End of story right there. What you or I do not like about it is none of our business. what goes on schools is our business.

Our kids are not allowed to sing Christmas carols in school. But you have no problem singing to the terrorist enabler proven liar?

Show Me the Wire
09-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Mostpost, again you demonstratre your flawed locic.

School attendance is mandatory. religious camps are voluntary. Parents send their children to participate in worship activities according to their constitutional rights.

Parents do not send their children voluntarily to school to sing praises to Obama or any president. The school is funded by tax money and should be non-partisan in education. Singing praises to any president is partisanship.

To reiterate teaching respect for the office of the President is substantially different than praising a president in song.

boxcar
09-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Godwin's Law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990 which has become an Internet adage. It states: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Didn't take that long did it?

It's very easy to make the comparisons for anyone who has the logic ability to connect the dots. I certainly can understand why you can't see it. (Hint: The first rule in dot connecting is to remove the blinders.)

Boxcar

mostpost
09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
We need a BS emoticon.
First off, the camp is NOT a public school system. It is a private enterprise. End of story right there. What you or I do not like about it is none of our business. what goes on schools is our business.

Our kids are not allowed to sing Christmas carols in school. But you have no problem singing to the terrorist enabler proven liar?
In other words, you're not against indoctrination as long as it's done by private enterprise. Which also explains the right's love affair with school vouchers. Destroy the public school system, get all the kids into private schools and we can teach them any BS we want. :bang:

boxcar
09-29-2009, 01:55 PM
In other words, you're not against indoctrination as long as it's done by private enterprise. Which also explains the right's love affair with school vouchers. Destroy the public school system, get all the kids into private schools and we can teach them any BS we want. :bang:

And "we" can teach them? You have a mouse in your pocket? Don't you know what PRIVATE mean? As in privately funded? :bang: :bang: When people get to pay for their kids' education out of their own pockets, I think they're probably okay when the schools of their CHOICE get to choose the curriculum, activities, etc. But how do YOU fund private schools!? But public schools get MY tax dollars and they get federal funding as well; therefore, indoctrinating or brainwashing kids with partisan politics should be forbidden and is totally unacceptable. I find it patently offensive that MY tax dollars are funding this nonsense. But why would you be offended if any private school that you're not supporting financially does it?

As far as "destroying" the public school system -- that sounds like a really great idea because it's broken beyond repair, unlike health care in this nation.

Boxcar

mostpost
09-29-2009, 02:08 PM

School attendance is mandatory. religious camps are voluntary. Parents send their children to participate in worship activities according to their constitutional rights.

Parents do not send their children voluntarily to school to sing praises to Obama or any president. The school is funded by tax money and should be non-partisan in education. Singing praises to any president is partisanship.

To reiterate teaching respect for the office of the President is substantially different than praising a president in song.
Here is the difference. The kids in the New Jersey School probably looked on the song as a fun thing to do. Three days after they sang it they stopped thinking about it. They probably wouldn't even remember the words now, except the paranoid skullnumbs on the right are keeping it in the news.

On the other hand look at the Jesus Camp video----I doubt if you actually have---and see the fervor on the faces of the kids. One of those kids will one day go and strap explosives to his body and blow up a mosque. And that will be as a result of a deliberate attempt to brainwash those children.

mostpost
09-29-2009, 02:22 PM
But why would you be offended if any private school that you're not supporting financially does it?
If what is being taught at a private school or religious camp, affects my life negatively than I certainly should be offended. The Jesus Camp video shows pastor Becky Fisher encouraging six, seven, and eight year olds to die. It shows her encouraging hatred and distrust of other religious groups. If those children grow up as bigots who judge others as inferior because they are different that harms me. It harms our country. I seem to recall another country where people were singled out and persecuted because they were different. Where was that.....Oh I'm sure it will come to me.

And nobody has addressed the fact that children at this Jesus Camp were encouraged to pray to a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush. Not to sing his praises but to PRAY to him. Talk about deification!!!!!!!

boxcar
09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Here is the difference. The kids in the New Jersey School probably looked on the song as a fun thing to do. Three days after they sang it they stopped thinking about it. They probably wouldn't even remember the words now, except the paranoid skullnumbs on the right are keeping it in the news.

Probably, probably, probably. This is the best you can do? And I bet, though, that you don't think these public school kids will probably be subjected to this kind of brainwashing again, right? In each school, it was just an isolated incident? :rolleyes:

On the other hand look at the Jesus Camp video----I doubt if you actually have---and see the fervor on the faces of the kids. One of those kids will one day go and strap explosives to his body and blow up a mosque. And that will be as a result of a deliberate attempt to brainwash those children.

No "probably" in this paragraph. It's M.I.A, so you seem to be pretty sure about this happening. Can you enlighten us about all the attacks on mosques Christians have made in the last few decades or so?

Boxcar

Show Me the Wire
09-29-2009, 02:35 PM

I don't think so. They are not taught to kill the infidel. Also, they are not taught if they commit suicide while committing murder they will be rewarded with 20 virgins at an alcohol fueled party in heaven.

In other words they lack the religious motivation to do such a horrific act.

Your postings are becoming more delusional.

They may bomb a mosque though, because some fundamentalist muslem will already bombed a church.

ddog
09-29-2009, 05:34 PM

Logic????
really....

"School attendance is mandatory" NOT that school though, so it must be OK with the parents or they could exercise their choice and pull the kids?

"religious camps are voluntary" yes and was this one part of a tax-free entity?
IF so, I am paying for it and it's not correct. There is no reason to have a cutout of Bush that they pray to. None.

ddog
09-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't think so. They are not taught to kill the infidel. Also, they are not taught if they commit suicide while committing murder they will be rewarded with 20 virgins at an alcohol fueled party in heaven.

In other words they lack the religious motivation to do such a horrific act.

Your postings are becoming more delusional.

They may bomb a mosque though, because some fundamentalist muslem will already bombed a church.

"They are not taught to kill the infidel" really?? since when???

"In other words they lack the religious motivation to do such a horrific act" really , only THAT one act or all acts???

"Your postings are becoming more delusional" well. you are closing in on him fast.

Show Me the Wire
09-29-2009, 07:39 PM
"They are not taught to kill the infidel" really?? since when???

"In other words they lack the religious motivation to do such a horrific act" really , only THAT one act or all acts???

"Your postings are becoming more delusional" well. you are closing in on him fast.

Please show me texts or videos teaching participants in Jesus camps to kill the infidel. Infidel is not the word used to describe non-Christians, it is pagans. If there were such texts or video's, teaching the killing of pagans the elite media would have published them.

You only have to look at the text of the Koran, a holy book, to see proof of advocating killing of the infidels and pagans.

If speaking facts are delusional, I plead guilty.

What is delusional is equating Jesus camps to Jihadist camps.

46zilzal
09-29-2009, 08:49 PM
I had to chuckle watching the Amazing Race over the weekend. The ONLY couple who went ballistic with phrases like "God, I am going to kill you," (in reference to his girl friend) were the self professed "Christians."

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Inappropriate responses deleted.

Show Me the Wire
09-29-2009, 09:40 PM
The pressing of garments remark, maybe. But certainly not the clueless one. ;)

Greyfox
11-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Eleven more videos of children singing praises to the Commander in Chief

are posted at:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/11/04/elementary-epidemic-11-uncovered-videos-show-school-children-performing-praises-to-obama/