PDA

View Full Version : BC Race Day(s) card & times...

joanied
09-22-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/52648/breeders-cup-releases-post-times-schedule?&utm_source=TripleCrownNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20090922

Might be a little too soon to post...but, hey, what the hell:)

joanied
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
ALERT....here is a better BC Race Day(s) card scheduel with the TV stations:

http://breederscup.com/worldchampionships.aspx

Sorry about that everyone :blush: ...maybe PA can delete my original scheduel...I don't know how:(

:)

schweitz
09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
ABC is only showing 3 races? :confused:

rokitman
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
It's about time for me to knock the dust off of Ricks Natural Star and get him ready for another try :ThmbUp:

joanied
09-22-2009, 04:21 PM
It's about time for me to knock the dust off of Ricks Natural Star and get him ready for another try :ThmbUp:

:ThmbDown: Poor horse was subjected to a terrible ego trip by his connections...never want to see something like that ever again.

joanied
09-22-2009, 04:25 PM
ABC is only showing 3 races? :confused:

Seems so...don't you get ESPN??

I'm thankful they aren't going to have the Fillies/Mares day races on Bravo like last year....that really sucked:ThmbDown:
I'm a little surprised ABC isn't airing the two Classics...but, I've learned that it just isn't worth stressing out over how these people scheduel races on TV...
I am surprised the Distaff Classic is on ESPN2...but, at least for me, having most of them on either ESPN is a good thing...I can record two shows at one time on our TV and ESPN comes in high-def:jump:

schweitz
09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Seems so...don't you get ESPN??

I do, but the schedule seems odd.

joanied
09-22-2009, 05:19 PM
I do, but the schedule seems odd.

:D everything about racing that ESPN does...seems odd :faint: (prob'ly they have some lawn bowling or mini golf game going on and won't take them off air for the BC races:bang:

point given
09-22-2009, 06:34 PM
:D everything about racing that ESPN does...seems odd :faint: (prob'ly they have some lawn bowling or mini golf game going on and won't take them off air for the BC races:bang:

College football, most likely on ABC.

joanied
09-22-2009, 06:51 PM
College football, most likely on ABC.

Prob'ly. But, like I said...having the races on both ESPN channels and not having to deal with that stupid Bravo channel makes me happy enough:)

rokitman
09-22-2009, 08:36 PM
:ThmbDown: Poor horse was subjected to a terrible ego trip by his connections...never want to see something like that ever again.
You know what they say in Russia :ThmbUp: