PDA

View Full Version : Here's another bad favorite

cees with dees
09-20-2009, 05:14 PM
I think Nehantic Cat is much better on softer ground while Go West Young Girl excels on this type of course.
She also draws inside and has to be legged up in last try on soft turf and she galloped out about 6f after the wire.
Bet against at your own risk.

CBedo
09-20-2009, 07:25 PM
cees,

I always read your posts with interest since you tend to actually explain what you're doing, but for those of us who follow 20 tracks a day, and never look at the name of a horse, is there any way you could post track and race numbers at a minimum, and possibly the program numbers of the horses you talk about?

Sorry, always wanting more,

CBedo

cees with dees
09-20-2009, 08:04 PM
cees,

I always read your posts with interest since you tend to actually explain what you're doing, but for those of us who follow 20 tracks a day, and never look at the name of a horse, is there any way you could post track and race numbers at a minimum, and possibly the program numbers of the horses you talk about?

Sorry, always wanting more,

CBedo

Yes, absolutely.
I 99% of the time only play NY but will post the track, race # and horse # from now on. Piece of cake and thank you for your interest.
Ben

CBedo
09-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks! I always assume NY, but I am too lazy to take the time to look through all the charts! :bang:

cees with dees
09-21-2009, 07:08 AM
I cracked up when you said 20 tracks at one time.
These days I have a hard enough time with one.
Good luck.
Ben

CBedo
09-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I cracked up when you said 20 tracks at one time.
These days I have a hard enough time with one.
Good luck.
BenWhen I am handicapping by hand, more than 2 is too much for me, but through the joy of computers, I (well not really me) handicapped 32 tracks on Saturday, and it would have been 39 if I had an ADW to bet such tracks as Blackfoot, Atokad, or Yellowstone Downs! :D

markgoldie
09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
When I am handicapping by hand, more than 2 is too much for me, but through the joy of computers, I (well not really me) handicapped 32 tracks on Saturday, and it would have been 39 if I had an ADW to bet such tracks as Blackfoot, Atokad, or Yellowstone Downs! :D
Blackfoot and Atokad are a little tough. But if you can't bet Yellowstone, you might as well get out of the business. :D

Fastracehorse
09-21-2009, 02:01 PM
When I am handicapping by hand, more than 2 is too much for me, but through the joy of computers, I (well not really me) handicapped 32 tracks on Saturday, and it would have been 39 if I had an ADW to bet such tracks as Blackfoot, Atokad, or Yellowstone Downs! :D

That's blind faith in a handicapping factor. Not really handicapping. But impressive none the less.

fffastt

CBedo
09-21-2009, 02:10 PM
That's blind faith in a handicapping factor. Not really handicapping. But impressive none the less.

fffasttIt takes faith, but hopefully, it's not blind!

Fastracehorse
09-21-2009, 06:23 PM
It takes faith, but hopefully, it's not blind!

Sounds fun though.

fffastt