PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 9/19

nobeyerspls
09-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Longball - We have a problem this week. Chalky, a huge Buffalo Bills fan, has not recovered from their last minute loss on Monday night. He just keeps mumbling about the game. You'd think he would be used to them letting him down by now. So Chalky, let's pick some.
Chalky - Huge under dogs... 11 points up.... 5:32 to go....
Longball - OK. I've got some freshened fillies as angle plays, so I'll start. #1 Wilmington(6-1) is live in the 2nd at AP. Off a month and should go better on the synthetic. In the 6th at WO, #6 Dancing Doris(6-1) is working well off a two month rest. Not much to beat. So Chalky, give us your lock of the day.
Chalky - Pats score...that's OK.... took over 3 minutes off the clock....missed the 2 point conversion....
Longball - Still mumbling. I've got some more ff's. In Belmont's 4th, #1Meadow Saffron(3-1) gets a return match with Rutherienne. Couldn't hold that one off on the long WO stretch but now gets a shorter race. Off since August 2nd and working strong. The one hole might help her. Turfway's 1st gives us #4 Mspreacherslilgirl (9/2) shows solid works off a five week freshening. Doesn't hurt that she catches a weak field. So Chalky, how about the Summer Stakes at WO? Will the ship-ins falter as always?
Chalky - Take a knee....take a knee... running it out.... go down....go down....don't fumble.... noooooooooo!
Longball - Sorry folks. He couldn't tell you but both Korvette Kid and Mobil Unit will finish ahead of the shippers. He should be back to normal next week.