PDA

View Full Version : DRF Deluxe PPS

Mike_412
09-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Does anyone use these pps? I was just curious as to the video quality of the replays. I tried them a while back, but the video quality was horrible compared to Calracing or the updated racereplays site.

I have to buy a new pp package for Formulator and am trying to decide whether to grab an enhanced or deluxe package. Thanks.

bisket
09-18-2009, 07:17 PM
they are the only pps i use. i haven't had a problem with their replays.

permenbg
09-18-2009, 08:10 PM
how do you like Formulator, have you tried exporting to excel,, i like there pp,best, but i have not been able to get them to excel spreed sheet.any ideas..i want to get the whole form in excel if it can be done.

permenbg

bisket
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM
don't use spreadsheets

permenbg
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
how do you use formulator? dose it pick or rate horses like the top 4., is there any way to manipulate the data. could use some help.

thanks
permenbg
bobby
bpermenter@gt.rr.com

Horseplayersbet.com
02-03-2010, 10:58 AM
how do you use formulator? dose it pick or rate horses like the top 4., is there any way to manipulate the data. could use some help.

thanks
permenbg
bobby
bpermenter@gt.rr.com
http://www.drf.com/formulator/formulatorweb.html

You should compare it with TrackMaster's product as well:
http://www.trackmaster.com/track/tmu.htm

turfnsport
02-03-2010, 11:02 AM
The video quailty is good, and so easy just clicking on the company line and the video pops right up.

ldiatone
02-03-2010, 04:38 PM
i have been using TM's plus pro and i like it. i use the "horses" times instead of the leaders. i don't know if DRF can do that

jayfree41
02-03-2010, 04:48 PM
I use Formulator -- strictly for Trainer Stats in certain situations. Excellent tool for that. For example, running searches combining many variables like a. 2nd of the layoff, b. sprints, c. low claiming races, etc.

Furthermore it is good to see the Past Performances of the horses that the Trainer won with in a similar situation to the race today.

bisket
02-03-2010, 06:03 PM
i have been using TM's plus pro and i like it. i use the "horses" times instead of the leaders. i don't know if DRF can do that
yes click the options at the top and incremental splits this horse